PDA

View Full Version : Diesel $$$ Tip.

KACHINA KEN
09-26-2004, 10:41 PM
may not apply depending on where you are but diesel at the marina ( Lake Pleasant PHX) is only $1.90 and thats 30 cents less than 3 blocks from my home in tempe. Figured since I was there anyhow I may as well fill up.
BTW, wanted to make it to MOJO this weekend for OP6C but I didn't finish my Friday night loadout in enough time :frown: next time....

PHX ATC
09-27-2004, 09:38 AM
No offense, but how often are those tanks run through? I'd be v e r y careful getting diesel from there if there's not a lot of action on those pumps. I don't know, I never go up there.
Just be careful...paying $0.30 more a gallon sure would be worth it when you have to replace your fuel filter, lift pump, and injector pump along with some injectors.

KACHINA KEN
09-27-2004, 10:10 AM
No offense, but how often are those tanks run through? I'd be v e r y careful getting diesel from there if there's not a lot of action on those pumps. I don't know, I never go up there.
Just be careful...paying $0.30 more a gallon sure would be worth it when you have to replace your fuel filter, lift pump, and injector pump along with some injectors.
Probably pretty often Toby, they use about a half dozen tractors up there and there were a couple guys filling up before me. The tank that is there is pretty small maybe half a tanker?

PHX ATC
09-27-2004, 12:03 PM
That works. Jus' didn't know and didn't want you wrenching injectors out and having to replace them with some bigger ones. :220v: