PDA

View Full Version : Worse Weekend Than Willie......

LESSON LEARNED
09-27-2004, 10:29 AM
I'm over it

Bre
09-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Gotta love Savage Marine :hammer2: They are always good about getting you in last minute.
Sorry you had such a shitty weekend. I hope DCB takes care of everything and get's you back out quickly.

DrewDown
09-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Action from the chick is great but we want to know what the fock happened to your brand new boat.

Bre
09-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Action from the chick is great but we want to know what the fock happened to your brand new boat.
LMAO...
You have any pics of the action from the chick :rollside: :D :wink:
Yeah so what happened??? What went kerplunk?? Don't worry you won't piss of DCB Charley if you tell :argue: :wink:

OutCole'd
09-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Sorry to hear about the trip. I hate it when things just go wrong. Savage seems to always help people out when they need it most.
Any more storage spots left? I am looking for an enlosed place 33'+.
Thanks.

UnionJack
09-27-2004, 11:46 AM
well at least it was only and exhaust leak

Bre
09-27-2004, 11:46 AM
Sorry to hear about the trip. I hate it when things just go wrong. Savage seems to always help people out when they need it most.
Any more storage spots left? I am looking for an enlosed place 33'+.
Thanks.
Our storage place might have a spot opening at the end of this week. 35 ft storage or 40ft..not quite sure yet. I'll let ya know.

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:08 PM
So why such at secret on the motor issues he found :confused: Is it a National Security issue, should we raise the threat level???? :D

25Elmn8r
09-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Steve gets in their and finds one problem wich I will not anounce and another that wont allow me to use my boat this day at all......
Worse part is I expected to use my new DCB
So why such at secret on the motor issues he found :confused: Is it a National Security issue, should we raise the threat level???? :D
I was thinking the same thing. Because it is a New DCB we don't talk about it? :confused: If that is the case then don't even bring it up here. All builders have issues, some(Commander, Aftershock) just more than others.

Reaper1
09-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Lesson Learned - I think it's NastyOne. He's bad luck. He made me puke in a limo a couple of weekends ago. :supp:

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 05:06 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Because it is a New DCB we don't talk about it? :confused: If that is the case then don't even bring it up here. All builders have issues, some(Commander, Aftershock) just more than others.
No boat builder is immune to little issues it happens....... Even to DCB's and Eliminators :mix:

Evo22
09-27-2004, 05:58 PM
yea what BF said they all have "some" problems...and as for steve at savage he is the S H I T always lookin too help a guy out :D
P.S thanks rocky I will call you and see whats up I like the new signature the only thing it makes me think is "criss cross will make u jump jump"

WetWillie
09-27-2004, 06:50 PM
But when I bought my boat Dave made me put up my right hand and swear to the oath of Dave and Charley boats
No matter what happened I could never tell our brotherhood secrets..
As for all the other makers he said it was fair game!

hot_rod
09-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Sorry you had problems, but rember "A bad day on the water is better than a good day at work" :D

welk2party
09-27-2004, 07:18 PM
Our storage place might have a spot opening at the end of this week. 35 ft storage or 40ft..not quite sure yet. I'll let ya know.
I am looking for storage as well. Need at least 37' though.

Charley
09-27-2004, 07:20 PM
But when I bought my boat Dave made me put up my right hand and swear to the oath of Dave and Charley boats
No matter what happened I could never tell our brotherhood secrets..
As for all the other makers he said it was fair game!
This is NOT nice :D

Bre
09-27-2004, 07:23 PM
I will start a thread if anything comes up... but outcold is on top of the list :shift:

Bre
09-27-2004, 07:24 PM
yea what BF said they all have "some" problems...and as for steve at savage he is the S H I T always lookin too help a guy out :D
P.S thanks rocky I will call you and see whats up I like the new signature the only thing it makes me think is "criss cross will make u jump jump"
I need to get them to close up shop and come to my b-day party :idea:

WetWillie
09-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Just dropped my boat in a new 40' brand spanking new less then 2 blocks from Windsor. Showers, bathrooms, security. Brian (Blings Buddy) 18058960792 Tell him Bill sent you. Oh yea printer is working great!
W

OutCole'd
09-27-2004, 07:32 PM
How secure is it? And what does something like this run?

WetWillie
09-27-2004, 07:36 PM
It is brand spanking new. There are 2 or three security cameras in each row. 5ft gates to access the complex with your car. Two rows total!
I am still getting the specifics as I am a little curious as to
what the choices are out there inHavi.. There does not appear to be anyone that lives at this complex which I would prefer. But if security checks the lock daily and they video tape then I would feel ok.
What is the standard out there??

OutCole'd
09-27-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure. I store my boat now here in Vegas. I'm on the list at Cambell's, but when I called last week, they said I was down on the list and they only have one availability every year or two. So, I am looking also.

WetWillie
09-27-2004, 07:44 PM
My boat is out there. Im geting a little nervous! He has another spot. Its very close to Windsor. I will post the details when i talk to him tommorow!
W

NastyOne
09-28-2004, 07:35 AM
Lesson Learned - I think it's NastyOne. He's bad luck. He made me puke in a limo a couple of weekends ago. :supp:
HA! I thought it was that bitch driving so slow that made you do that :idea:

25Elmn8r
09-28-2004, 07:55 AM
No boat builder is immune to little issues it happens....... Even to DCB's and Eliminators :mix:
All builders have issues, some(Commander, Aftershock) just more than others.
Yesterday 04:08 PM
BF, I agree that all builders have issues. I just think it is funny that when it's a DCB it's all Hush Hush. That is unless you are in the G-Row/B-Row/Bomont/bla bla bla crew. :wink:
Now don't take this as me being a DCB hater, I think they build a great boat! I just like to hear the facts about ALL builders.

LESSON LEARNED
09-28-2004, 08:26 AM
For the record, these problems don't have anything to do with DCB.....
I said the motor had problems and untill we figure out the fix I'm not gonna pop on here and start things untill the truth is known......
It was a thread about a bad weekend not a bad boat or motor builder......
SHIT HAPPENS..........

25Elmn8r
09-28-2004, 09:56 AM
For the record, these problems don't have anything to do with DCB.....
I said the motor had problems and untill we figure out the fix I'm not gonna pop on here and start things untill the truth is known......
It was a thread about a bad weekend not a bad boat or motor builder......
SHIT HAPPENS..........
LL,
Not trying to start shit here! Just like to hear what happens. Sorry if it came across differently.
BTW, with all the sh|t that happened to you, it was still better than my weekend! You were at the river!!!!!!!!!

BoatFloating
09-28-2004, 10:21 AM
LL,
Not trying to start shit here! Just like to hear what happens. Sorry if it came across differently.
BTW, with all the sh|t that happened to you, it was still better than my weekend! You were at the river!!!!!!!!!
Ditto.....

LESSON LEARNED
09-28-2004, 11:22 AM
25, BF,
No worries..... I just don't want to jump to conclusions on anything and start my relationships off with both DCB and Teague on the wrong foot.....
I'm a happy customer......
I will let you guys know the outcome....

BoatFloating
09-28-2004, 12:29 PM
25, BF,
No worries..... I just don't want to jump to conclusions on anything and start my relationships off with both DCB and Teague on the wrong foot.....
I'm a happy customer......
I will let you guys know the outcome....
I hear you and no problem. As the old saying goes, S H I T happens but all that matters is how they treat you after and I'm sure you'll be well taken care of....

25Elmn8r
09-28-2004, 12:51 PM
I hear you and no problem. As the old saying goes, S H I T happens but all that matters is how they treat you after and I'm sure you'll be well taken care of....
ditto.