PDA

View Full Version : 2 Kinds of married guys in this world

Charley
09-27-2004, 10:33 AM
2 kinds: There are the guys that fed the wife cake nicely at the wedding...
and then there are the guys that didn't ... Cats and Tunnels seems to have it's share of rebels... Im curious who did what.... No pussin out and be honest!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38cakface.jpg

Bre
09-27-2004, 10:36 AM
Andy shoved that shit all over my face :o I was so mad :D It was actually really funny cause I wasn't expecting it.. I should have known better

Charley
09-27-2004, 10:37 AM
YA, I guessed this one LOL!

RACER52
09-27-2004, 11:30 AM
we'll I for one wanted to do the smush face but the pre-wedding pinky swear wouldnt allow it. Damn women worried about pics and the make-up.
8-28-04 but now she has my last name and the next birthday she's diving in when least expected :)
Racer

Bre
09-27-2004, 11:34 AM
we'll I for one wanted to do the smush face but the pre-wedding pinky swear wouldnt allow it. Damn women worried about pics and the make-up.
8-28-04 but now she has my last name and the next birthday she's diving in when least expected :)
Racer
I wasn't worried about my make-up..it was so hot that day all my make-up had already sweated off :rolleyes:
pinky swear LOL... love that one

Reaper1
09-27-2004, 12:10 PM
She got me first, so I gave it back to her big tyme. :jawdrop:

Charley
09-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Niice

Bre
09-27-2004, 12:16 PM
:D That's the way it should be... good girl :p

UnionJack
09-27-2004, 12:19 PM
We hit the best man and the maid of honor, why mess ourselves up :rollside:

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:10 PM
We hit the best man and the maid of honor, why mess ourselves up :rollside:
You hit the maid of honor and the best man.... You guys are swingers huh!!!!

Bre
09-27-2004, 03:11 PM
LMAO :p

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:14 PM
2 kinds: There are the guys that fed the wife cake nicely at the wedding...
and then there are the guys that didn't ... Cats and Tunnels seems to have it's share of rebels... Im curious who did what.... No pussin out and be honest!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38cakface.jpg
Charley, because of your height, can I use you in a couple weeks for a wedding the baker for the cakes are out of little grooms and I was wondering if you can stand on the cake?????? :D

MRS. REAPER
09-27-2004, 03:16 PM
She got me first, so I gave it back to her big tyme. :jawdrop: Yeah but who got the crowd fired up first, then nailed ya when you weren't looking? :devil: Even your best friends were giving me the high fives. :D
I have a picture here too....but need help posting it...!

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:18 PM
Yeah but who got the crowd fired up first, then nailed ya when you weren't looking? :devil: Even your best friends were giving me the high fives. :D
I have a picture here too....but need help posting it...!
email to me rockyourworld69@hotmail .com

Bre
09-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Rock your world LMAO

MRS. REAPER
09-27-2004, 03:25 PM
Just sent to you....I did get him first - and then it was over for me after that! :cry: :rollside:

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:26 PM
Rock your world LMAO
You know it baby..... That's the name of my DJ business.... :)

Bre
09-27-2004, 03:32 PM
You know it baby..... That's the name of my DJ business.... :)
Does April agree with you :D :wink:

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Does April agree with you :D :wink:
She does what I tell her so yes!!!! :D
Here is the pictures or the Reapers. I have 1 question how did Aaron pull a hottie like you? That boy has no game.....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6951grim-med.bmp

Blingette
09-27-2004, 03:40 PM
LMAO :D

Bre
09-27-2004, 03:42 PM
Here is the pictures or the Reapers. I have 1 question how did Aaron pull a hottie like you? That boy has no game.....
Oh god you guys really got each other good :p

MRS. REAPER
09-27-2004, 03:43 PM
"Here is the pictures or the Reapers. I have 1 question how did Aaron pull a hottie like you? That boy has no game....."
What can I say....I have a soft spot for Boy Scouts! :jawdrop: ;)
He thinks he's got game :idea: ....he came home from the Bachelor party weekend with all you guys and said his new name was "The Godfather" (ie. Old School movie)....that guy cracks me up!

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:44 PM
LMAO :D
I thought Bling locked you up in a closet??? Can't wait to see you it's been like forever. I hpe your working on you costume for the party..... :D

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 03:46 PM
that guy cracks me up!
Well that makes one of you then..... :jawdrop:

Charley
09-27-2004, 03:49 PM
LMAO!!! AWESOME!

Reaper1
09-27-2004, 04:09 PM
No Game, shiiiiatttt Neeeeeaah. See how she's holding my left hand so she doesn't get pimp slapped. :2purples: :cool: :wink:

BoatFloating
09-27-2004, 05:07 PM
No Game, shiiiiatttt Neeeeeaah. See how she's holding my left hand so she doesn't get pimp slapped. :2purples: :cool: :wink:
Nice, get her in line early.... :notam: :rolleyes:

Charley
09-27-2004, 07:26 PM
Why have we not gotten more answers from the married C & T brotherhood???
Maybe the ENTIRE D ROW bunch has the balls to run hard and drink deep into the night, but didn't have the balls to shove the cake in da face?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Bre
09-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Why have we not gotten more answers from the married C & T brotherhood???
Maybe the ENTIRE D ROW bunch has the balls to run hard and drink deep into the night, but didn't have the balls to shove the cake in da face?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
What did you do Charley??? :idea:

Charley
09-27-2004, 10:05 PM
What did you do Charley??? :idea:
Cant you tell from the picture in the original thread?? hehehe.... I'm no reaper1 but I politely made a statement as to who was wearing the pants in the marriage! :devil:

alfonzo
09-27-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm not married so I haven't had a chance to do that. But theres other things that have been shoved in her face......ITHANKYOU!! :jawdrop:

WhiteShadow
09-27-2004, 11:14 PM
I'm not married so I haven't had a chance to do that. But theres other things that have been shoved in her face......ITHANKYOU!! :jawdrop:
true dat

Craig
09-28-2004, 06:25 AM
OK, I'll be honest and head up in the wuss club :frown: That was all I talked about, mashin' that baby into her face!. All I heard from my wife to be and Momn was how much her make-up, cost, dress cost, getting her hair done cost, blah blah blah. Yes, I caved, and since Charley was a witness to this pathetic show of lack of spine, I can't deny it.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/30111.jpg

Charley
09-28-2004, 07:42 AM
OK, I'll be honest and head up in the wuss club :frown: That was all I talked about, mashin' that baby into her face!. All I heard from my wife to be and Momn was how much her make-up, cost, dress cost, getting her hair done cost, blah blah blah. Yes, I caved, and since Charley was a witness to this pathetic show of lack of spine, I can't deny it.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/30111.jpg
Ya see..... Honesty.....Nice Job craig... !!!! I actually would have made the right bet in this case too.... yer just too nice a guy and also..Tonna knows where you sleep!
JK ;)

Bre
09-28-2004, 08:01 AM
Cant you tell from the picture in the original thread?? hehehe.... I'm no reaper1 but I politely made a statement as to who was wearing the pants in the marriage! :devil:
Jen :idea: :D It's better if you share the pants ;)

Three Days Only
09-29-2004, 10:37 AM
I was nice, I got warned by the wife to be, and the mother in law. Otherwise it would have been on.
Jeff

Charley
09-29-2004, 10:59 AM
I was nice, I got warned by the wife to be, and the mother in law. Otherwise it would have been on.
Jeff
and he was never seen wearing the pants again :wink: :wink:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2679Jeff_taking_a_dump_on_his_boat-med.jpg[/QUOTE]

Reaper1
09-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Charley - I think Bravo Boy is too busy to come out and play. He's not taking your bait. He's not picking up what your putting down. :rollside:

CEO
09-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Mine was a very polite exchange of Wedding cake, If I knew then...I would have dunked her grill into the cake :hammerhea

Charley
09-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Charley - I think Bravo Boy is too busy to come out and play. He's not taking your bait. He's not picking up what your putting down. :rollside:
I know ;) ... I talked with him this AM... still callin it like i see it :jawdrop:
Mine was a very polite exchange of Wedding cake, If I knew then...I would have dunked her grill into the cake :hammerhea
thats Funny!

Three Days Only
09-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Charley Charley Charley..................When are you ever going to change your DCB loving ways and step up and buy a real cat (one without a training wheel in the middle). I know that your scared of not having Daves dick in you ass ever again, but im sure with a big Skater there would be plenty of boys willing to take his place in line. Just ask Bling Bling he knows all about it, there lined up for miles to hang off that boys nut sack.
By the way, you make Dave wear a rubber when he's all up in that gut of yours dont you!!!!!! Just in case you end up on your stomach next weekend, I wouldnt want sloppy seconds.
Just alittle friendly advice for the D-Row crew.
XOXOXOXO
Jeff

unleashed
09-29-2004, 08:11 PM
Man Jeff, Where have you been???
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

mbrown2
09-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Her parents already did not like me....no need to make it worse....no mashing the cake here. :idea: