PDA

View Full Version : performance boat insurance

INSURANCE BOB
09-27-2004, 06:33 PM
looking for better coverage with lower prices on your performance boats
try us (california and arizona registrations only)
CORNERSTONE INSURANCE AGENCY
430 N. STATE COLLEGE BLVD.
ANAHEIM,CA.92806
BUS:714-490-0500
FAX:714-490-0520
TOLL FREE 1-800-956-9774
E-MAIL BOB@CORNERSTONEINSURANCEAGENCY.COM

Bre
09-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Insurance BOB :p

Bre
09-27-2004, 07:26 PM
Now that that is out of the way.......
I'm sure you will be getting a bunch of calls. How long has your insurance company been around? And do you guys write the policy or does someone else? What is the top hp you will insure...

WetWillie
09-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Get him Bre :cool:
Now that that is out of the way.......
I'm sure you will be getting a bunch of calls. How long has your insurance company been around? And do you guys write the policy or does someone else? What is the top hp you will insure...

Bre
09-27-2004, 07:58 PM
:D
I am just trying to get everyone elses questions answered :shift:

new F29
09-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Cats ok? 29ft ok? 1,600hp ok?next!!!!! :shift:

Charley
09-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Cats ok? 29ft ok? 1,600hp ok?next!!!!! :shift:
LMAO!

SHOTKALLIN
09-28-2004, 08:11 PM
where did bob go?

Bre
09-28-2004, 08:29 PM
where did bob go?
I get the feeling he's not much of a talker

RACER52
09-29-2004, 08:28 AM
I sent him an e-mail requesting a quote==
we'll see. I'm with markel now and I'll compare if I get a call or a quote
Racer

Bre
09-29-2004, 08:33 AM
I sent him an e-mail requesting a quote==
we'll see. I'm with markel now and I'll compare if I get a call or a quote
Racer
Let us know what Insurance BOB says

SHOTKALLIN
09-30-2004, 07:32 PM
still waiting................

mbrown2
09-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Spam of the worst kind = unanswered spam....
Wonder if he would answer the phone or email if I had a claim :confused:

INSURANCE BOB
10-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Insurance BOB :p
SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO RESPOND I AM NEW TO YOUR FORUM AND WAS NOT AWARE OF THE THREAD A MEMBER BROUGHT THIS TO MY ATTENTION.
CORNERSTONE INSURANCE AGENCY HAS BEEN SERVICING CALIF. & ARIZ. MARKETS FOR THE PAST 20 YRS AND HAS SPECIALIZED IN RECREATIONAL MARKETS AND DEALERSHIP PROGRAMS FOR THE MOTORCYCLE & PWC & BOATING MARKETS.WE HAVE A STAFF OF SALES & CSRS TO MARKET PERSONAL LINES (AUTO,HOME,M/C,PWC,BOATS ETC. AND COMMERCIAL LINES AS WELL.
FOR BOATS WE HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE MAJOR MARKETS TO GET MOST ANY BOAT APPROVED. WE ARE ALSO WORKING WITH CARRIERS TO HELP DECIDED WHAT KIND OF BOATS TO INSURE AND HOW TO KEEP THE PRICING DOWN.THERE ARE NEW PROGRAMS IN THE PIPELINE TO INSURE MORE OF THE PERFORMANCE BOATING MARKET IN THE FUTURE SOON. THANKS BOB

hot_diggity_dog
10-01-2004, 05:20 PM
SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO RESPOND I AM NEW TO YOUR FORUM AND WAS NOT AWARE OF THE THREAD A MEMBER BROUGHT THIS TO MY ATTENTION.
CORNERSTONE INSURANCE AGENCY HAS BEEN SERVICING CALIF. & ARIZ. MARKETS FOR THE PAST 20 YRS AND HAS SPECIALIZED IN RECREATIONAL MARKETS AND DEALERSHIP PROGRAMS FOR THE MOTORCYCLE & PWC & BOATING MARKETS.WE HAVE A STAFF OF SALES & CSRS TO MARKET PERSONAL LINES (AUTO,HOME,M/C,PWC,BOATS ETC. AND COMMERCIAL LINES AS WELL.
FOR BOATS WE HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE MAJOR MARKETS TO GET MOST ANY BOAT APPROVED. WE ARE ALSO WORKING WITH CARRIERS TO HELP DECIDED WHAT KIND OF BOATS TO INSURE AND HOW TO KEEP THE PRICING DOWN.THERE ARE NEW PROGRAMS IN THE PIPELINE TO INSURE MORE OF THE PERFORMANCE BOATING MARKET IN THE FUTURE SOON. THANKS BOB
Thanks for giving us the scoop Bob. OK 1st thing turn off your Freaking Caps, That is yeelling on the boards!!!
Now we need some serious numbers here!!!
Why don't you just put up some ball park quotes on numerous DCB's with 500HP and up!
Otherwise your wasting your time. ;) :idea:
Give us the numbers. :messedup:
HDD :cool:

INSURANCE BOB
10-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Right now Markel is the go to market on the big go fast cats and pricing is not cheap, long layup and big deductibiles will help keep the prices down so if you are currently with them check your options. Some other market are trying to make changes to accept more cats at higher values this will be apperaing soon as soon as the D.O.I. approves the programs. INSURANCE COMPANIES use formulas to qoute each risk differently so to say i have some insureds paing $2000.00 a year and others paying $5000.00 isn't fair to you all i can say is give us a try if we can provide the service,knowledge,price,and more importantly claims help on a local level than everyone wins. I know alot of you have brokers half way accross the country that know very little about boats and are more interested in whats in your back pocket that equal commissions than insuring the boat in the right program (ie. correct speeds,horsepower,etc)since you sign the application and if you or someone else who filled out the application fudged the #'s it very easy for the insurance company to give you back your few thousand in premium than to pay a big loss and state it was misreprensation/fraud and call it a day so be wise.
I myself have owned alot of performance boats,bikes,street rods, and currently have a WPM RACING WARRIOR POWER CAT WITH A BLOWER MOTOR so i feel for what the insurance industry is doing to the fun of this boating market.
So again if we can help give us a try!!!!
thanks
INSURANCE BOB
(SORRY FOR THE CAPS)
Thanks for giving us the scoop Bob. OK 1st thing turn off your Freaking Caps, That is yeelling on the boards!!!
Now we need some serious numbers here!!!
Why don't you just put up some ball park quotes on numerous DCB's with 500HP and up!
Otherwise your wasting your time. ;) :idea:
Give us the numbers. :messedup:
HDD :cool: