PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch the new show LAX

Kilrtoy
09-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Good I hate women pilots they have no place in the cockpit.....

plaster dave
09-27-2004, 10:36 PM
lol i just watched it.
i like las vegas more better chicks :D

alfonzo
09-27-2004, 11:22 PM
LAX is pretty cool. Has Anyone seen Dr. Vegas with Rob Lowe, My girlfriend works on it, from what she says it seems kinda lame.

JetBoatRich
09-28-2004, 04:56 AM
lol i just watched it.
i like las vegas more better chicks :D
I agree, Vegas is better :rolleyes:
I watched LAX last night :notam: Think I will go back to CSI Miami :)

Kilrtoy
09-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Like them both
Las Vegas has that hot chick Brunette that was on Melrose place...
Alfonso what does your girl do on that show

PHX ATC
09-28-2004, 06:51 PM
Completely unrealistic. Way wacked out...I love the way she as "airport chieftain" can walk around and do it all, everywhere, everything, anytime she wants to. Hilarious. :hammer2:
Ah, well, it's just entertainment. Besides I like Heather L's camera presence. :D

Kilrtoy
09-28-2004, 06:54 PM
I was waiting for your response, I figured as much, but enjoy the show....

PHX ATC
09-28-2004, 07:00 PM
I was waiting for your response, I figured as much, but enjoy the show....
My wife, after 30 minutes, finally gave me "the look" and politely asked me to stop picking on the show. I humbly gave it the old college try and just mumbled under my breath about the absurdities on the show. Ha, she gets to talk to the pilot over the radio and give her RADAR vectors, speed, altitudes, holding instructions? Ho ho ho, funny shit. :p Blair Underwood's character gets to fly the plane! More funny stuff! :rollside: I can go on, but you might give me "the look!" :D
About the only realistic thing was the RADAR display in the tower cab itself. It was real. I'm a supervisor at PHX Tower and if I did half the stuff that guy (I think a supervisor) in the show did, I'd be fired!!
It's just entertainment...just entertainment...settle down.... :rolleyes: