PDA

View Full Version : Right or wrong

topless
09-28-2004, 10:33 AM
A co-worker is getting married next weekend. We were told last week that we were invited to attend but not to tell anyone because it would be a small ceremony. On Thursday last week, his fiance who we have met but don't really know calls and tells me to come early to their house to set up tables, chairs, etc....oh and bring food for 50 guests. Since it is going to be small, we are NOT invited to the wedding. We are only invited to the after ceremony...........by the way, bring what ever you want to drink too and tell the others that we are expecting you all to help us. WTF is up with that? I'm thinking trailer trash. Am I wrong for feeling like they are using us? :idea: :confused:

MRS. MAINEVENT
09-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Sounds bad :2purples:
Asking for someone's help is different then assigning them to do things :hammer2:

LHC30Victory
09-28-2004, 10:36 AM
I am sure you don't mind helping out but it sure seems that their delivery of the request is very lacking. WHat part are they providing or helping to do for themselves? It also sounds like there is a communication problem between them as to who is coming to what ceremony, reception and what has been asked of helpwise.
If the communication thing is not true, they are wrong.

FMluvswater
09-28-2004, 10:37 AM
That is incredibly tacky of them, IMO. Invited implies guest not employee, lol!

lucky
jalepeino been dip and kilbasa sounds like a great dish to bring to this ass . :D

Desert Rat
Jeez.... I might get a call from a sick relative the night before and have to leave town at a moments notice. Sounds like you have been elected the caterer :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
Oh my gosh. Supply the food, drinks and set up. I don't think so. maybe if it was a very close friend. :yuk: :confused: Trailer Trash and then some. Don't stay to long or you will probably have to clean up too. :cool:

jtmarten
Unless you're a caterer and they have a check for you I'd say trailer trash for sure.
Gee, did they ask to to pay for the honeymoon too? :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
09-28-2004, 10:38 AM
A co-worker is getting married next weekend. We were told last week that we were invited to attend but not to tell anyone because it would be a small ceremony. On Thursday last week, his fiance who we have met but don't really know calls and tells me to come early to their house to set up tables, chairs, etc....oh and bring food for 50 guests. Since it is going to be small, we are NOT invited to the wedding. We are only invited to the after ceremony...........by the way, bring what ever you want to drink too and tell the others that we are expecting you all to help us. WTF is up with that? I'm thinking trailer trash. Am I wrong for feeling like they are using us? :idea: :confused:
* Co-worker
* Set up tables and chairs
* Bring food for 50 people
* Not invited to wedding
* Bring drinks
Unless this is your BOSS just say no. And if it's your boss, go do it and then find a new job! (I'm calling BS on all this)

Desert Rat
09-28-2004, 10:38 AM
Unless you're a caterer and they have a check for you I'd say trailer trash for sure.
Gee, did they ask to to pay for the honeymoon too? :rollside:
Or maybe just fill in if one get tired :supp:

topless
09-28-2004, 10:39 AM
They went all out and rented tables and chairs.

Boat Loan Guy
09-28-2004, 10:41 AM
I thought Brittany got married last weekend. Is she having another white trash wedding next weekend? :eat:

Desert Rat
09-28-2004, 10:42 AM
Where the hell do you work.... Billy Bobs trailer emporium j/k

Kilrtoy
09-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Be honest, ask them why they are expecting you to pay for stuff, it is there wedding...

topless
09-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Where the hell do you work.... Billy Bobs trailer emporium j/k
How did you know? LOL My son has an appointment that day to get the flu.

Aqua Boogie1
09-28-2004, 10:45 AM
WOW!!!!!!! What kind of sh*t is that???? :confused: Im surprised she didn't ask someone to bring propane for the trailer.

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 10:46 AM
Jeez.... I might get a call from a sick relative the night before and have to leave town at a moments notice. Sounds like you have been elected the caterer :idea:
Or maybe all of the sudden you have to go buy a pencil. Sorry we couldn't make it, we were out buying a pencil... Tacky...
gjb

OGShocker
we are NOT invited to the wedding.
Hmmmm? Why did Tom Brown get an invite and you did not? Fishy I think.

NastyOne
Ha! Id tell them sorry but we had plans to go to the river. You should have told us sooner about your white trash wedding.

Mrs.Racer277
09-28-2004, 10:47 AM
Maybe you should be thankfull you were not invited to the wedding. you have had to pitch in for the dress and flowers. :sqeyes: ;)

topless
09-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Be honest, ask them why they are expecting you to pay for stuff, it is there wedding...
I'm also expected to do the brides hair before the wedding. mrsdrmr is suppose to make cerviche for 50 people too. I'm getting more irritated about this every day. :mad:

Ziggy
09-28-2004, 10:54 AM
Maybe you should be thankfull you were not invited to the wedding. you have had to pitch in for the dress and flowers. :sqeyes: ;)
Now that was funny :D :D
I'd say skip it graciously, wish them well and mail a card....See ya at work Monday buddy :p

Her454
09-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Actually Im getting married in 2 weeks and thought I'd invite all my forum friends.
Were gettin wed on the Mountain, outside and the weather should be good. Swimwear attire is fine as its not formal and shoes are not required. Please bring lots of ice chests, extra bags of ice and your own chairs. Banjo's, Guitars and Harmonicas are welcome.
Alcohol is optional but if you want to get smashed you need to bring your own. Everyone knows the Bride prefers Jello Shots (Watermelon if ya got it) and the Groom drinks Old Milwakee. (This need not be chilled in advance)
We are registered at Rex Marine, Target, Wallys Hunting World and the Tobacco Hut.
Please park your 4 wheel drives off to the right side of the pasture and the cars to the left so we dont have to use the tow straps and get our good clothes dirty. All help after the reception is appreciated as we'll need to haul off all the paper plates, napkins and beer cans. (Maybe someone could volunteer their truck)
Thanks in advance for all the presents.
Sincerly,
Her454 and Groom to Be
BTW, Topless...I was wondering if you and Msdrmr could braid my hair before the shindig? ;)

topless
09-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Actually Im getting married in 2 weeks and thought I'd invite all my forum friends.
Were gettin wed on the Mountain, outside and the weather should be good. Swimwear attire is fine as its not formal and shoes are not required. Please bring lots of ice chests, extra bags of ice and your own chairs. Banjo's, Guitars and Harmonicas are welcome.
Alcohol is optional but if you want to get smashed you need to bring your own. Everyone knows the Bride prefers Jello Shots (Watermelon if ya got it) and the Groom drinks Old Milwakee. (This need not be chilled in advance)
We are registered at Rex Marine, Target, Wallys Hunting World and the Tobacco Hut.
Please park your 4 wheel drives off to the right side of the pasture and the cars to the left so we dont have to use the tow straps and get our good clothes dirty. All help after the reception is appreciated as we'll need to haul off all the paper plates, napkins and beer cans. (Maybe someone could volunteer their truck)
Sincerly,
Her454 and Groom to Be
BTW, Topless...I was wondering if you and Msdrmr could braid my hair before the shindig? ;)
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot to say you EXPECT us to do all this.

Mrs.Racer277
09-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Sincerly,
Her454 and Groom to Be
LMAO :) :) :)

MsDrmr
09-28-2004, 11:04 AM
yeah, this ones rich. I have met her twice and spoke to her for a total of 5 min put together. I have been asked to make quite an expensive dish after being told they are providing a small dish of dip, but once the food runs out there will be nothing else provided. Yeah, I'm gonna bring a $40.00+dish,a gift, set the reception area up, and not expect a large check at the end of that charade :jawdrop: :2purples:

racecar.hotshoe
09-28-2004, 11:05 AM
A co-worker is getting married next weekend. We were told last week that we were invited to attend but not to tell anyone because it would be a small ceremony. On Thursday last week, his fiance who we have met but don't really know calls and tells me to come early to their house to set up tables, chairs, etc....oh and bring food for 50 guests. Since it is going to be small, we are NOT invited to the wedding. We are only invited to the after ceremony...........by the way, bring what ever you want to drink too and tell the others that we are expecting you all to help us. WTF is up with that? I'm thinking trailer trash. Am I wrong for feeling like they are using us? :idea: :confused:Oh buy the way we are having a little get together on the 9th of Oct you need to wax our boats and bring food for about 1500 guests,And drinks to...........Just kidding there are 1600 guests.... :D

Her454
09-28-2004, 11:06 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot to say you EXPECT us to do all this.
Well I THOUGHT EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD THAT! :D

Sherpa
09-28-2004, 11:32 AM
you two ladies gotta reply as to where you work..... this is just a crazy request...........
I'd tell them you're coming, then don't show...............
--Sherpa

topless
09-28-2004, 11:33 AM
you two ladies gotta reply as to where you work..... this is just a crazy request...........
--Sherpa
Better Business Bureau

Steph
09-28-2004, 11:36 AM
The girl who I work with got married in Vegas a couple months ago and last weekend finally had the reception. It was only her husband, father and her at her wedding.
Anyway, I went through magazines with her and helped her pick out a dress and she even asked me to help her find hair styles and possibly do her hair for her. I thought no problem. Well, then she passed out the invitiations and everyone in the office was invited but me. :messedup:
I wouldn't have gone anyway but I thought it was funny when she asked me if i found anything because she was depending on me to get a cute style. hahaha.

Her454
09-28-2004, 11:43 AM
It was only her husband, father and her at her wedding.
then she passed out the invitiations and everyone in the office was invited but me. :messedup:
No one else came to her wedding? Sad but a big RED FLAG. You have to BE a friend to have friends.

PlyaPlya22
09-28-2004, 11:50 AM
I don't know how I missed this one........Are these the Clampits (sp) or what. Sounds like a sister should be marrying a brother here. I wouldn't even attend this joke!!If I had to get them a wedding present I would give them some form of birth control, cause these people shouldn't re produce!!! Just my .02
They must be from Beaumont!! :p

Captain Dan
09-28-2004, 11:52 AM
--Sherpa
and sign them up for a bunch of magazines.

topless
09-28-2004, 11:52 AM
I don't know how I missed this one........Are these the Clampits (sp) or what. Sounds like a sister should be marrying a brother here. I wouldn't even attend this joke!!If I had to get them a wedding present I would give them some form of birth control, cause these people should re produce!!! Just my .02
They must be from Beaumont!! :p
LOL, not far from there. Moron Valley.

eliminatedsprinter
09-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Arn't you going to the river that weekend?? I'd just keep my poise and politely make their small, intimate wedding one family smaller and more intimate. To be honest it sounds like that bride dosen't really want you there anyways. I'd also be polite and steer clear of them socially. Friends like that are always a liability.

IN2-IN2MX
09-28-2004, 12:07 PM
How rude! Don't show up! :hammer2:

topless
09-28-2004, 12:10 PM
We're not invited anyway, only invited to work.

Her454
09-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Topless, Im extremely hurt that you (or no one else for that matter) even bothered to congratulate me or question who my husband to be is. :messedup:
My uncle went to alot of trouble to make sure this thing goes off as planned and we have a nice wedding, since Im marrying his son. :D

MAINEVENT
09-28-2004, 12:17 PM
Fock that.......we just didn't invite anyone to ours LOL :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
09-28-2004, 12:17 PM
Break out the shotguns!

MsDrmr
09-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Arn't you going to the river that weekend?? I'd just keep my poise and politely make their small, intimate wedding one family smaller and more intimate. To be honest it sounds like that bride dosen't really want you there anyways. I'd also be polite and steer clear of them socially. Friends like that are always a liability.
Oh but she does want us there, without us, there is no food, not tables set up, shade coverings for the tables, no gifts, no money, no hairstyle. I would not have minded to be asked if I were willing to help by the man I work with, but to have her call me and tell me I am expected to do these things cause she is counting on me....what the hell is that?

ratso
09-28-2004, 12:23 PM
How rude! Don't show up! :hammer2:
How many avatars have you gone through in the past 24 hours??? :D
Good advice though...but tell them you can't make it because of a prior obligation.

topless
09-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Topless, Im extremely hurt that you (or no one else for that matter) even bothered to congratulate me or question who my husband to be is. :messedup:
My uncle went to alot of trouble to make sure this thing goes off as planned and we have a nice wedding, since Im marrying his son. :D
I'm sorry, congratulaions Her454. Tell cousin Jethro I'm happy for him too. Should I bring a an extra set of teeth for the ceremony for him?

Keithb87
09-28-2004, 12:28 PM
ROTFLMAO,,,, :rollside:
Soda all over the keyboard.. :rollside:

Her454
09-28-2004, 12:28 PM
I'm sorry, congratulaions Her454. Tell cousin Jethro I'm happy for him too. Should I bring a an extra set of teeth for the ceremony for him?
Thanks. Nope, I got the only one with a full set of teeth left. :D

topless
09-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Thanks. Nope, I got the only one with a full set of teeth left. :D
Lucky girl! Are they still white or coffee colored?

jdogginla
09-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Go ahead and bring the food! The food should consist of this:
1) Beans with hotdogs cut up in em
2) Creamed corn
3) Bolonga sandwiches
4) Twinkies
5) Pork Rinds
6) Milwaukee's Best in cans
7) Cranberries- from a can.......and leave in the round shape of a can
I'll think of a few more......

Her454
09-28-2004, 12:32 PM
Lucky girl! Are they still white or coffee colored?
well.....we cant have everything can we? :hammerhea

spectratoad
09-28-2004, 12:32 PM
Her454, you should just do it at Hogan and then the real "Jethro" could be there. :eek:

Her454
09-28-2004, 12:33 PM
Her454, you should just do it at Hogan and then the real "Jethro" could be there. :eek:
If he would only have me............................... :D ;)

topless
09-28-2004, 12:33 PM
Go ahead and bring the food! The food should consist of this:
1) Beans with hotdogs cut up in em
2) Creamed corn
3) Bolonga sandwiches
4) Twinkies
5) Pork Rinds
6) Milwaukee's Best in cans
7) Cranberries- from a can.......and leave in the round shape of a can
I'll think of a few more......
Thats funny but I actually think thats the kind of food they will be having anyway.

Her454
09-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Thats funny but I actually think thats the kind of food they will be having anyway.
NOW THATS FUNNY. :D Yup Trailer Trash. :mix:

welk2party
09-28-2004, 12:57 PM
I would tell them there requests are not appropraite.

Keithb87
09-28-2004, 12:59 PM
You could make a speach at the reception and end it with
"I think you should go forth and multiply" ( or go fock yourself) :D

Jordy
09-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Tell cousin Jethro I'm happy for him too. Should I bring a an extra set of teeth for the ceremony for him?
You got the first letter right with the "J" and thanks but I have all my teeth. :D
T, I thought we weren't going to tell anyone. :smile:

Her454
09-28-2004, 01:05 PM
You got the first letter right with the "J" and thanks but I have all my teeth. :D
T, I thought we weren't going to tell anyone. :smile:
I couldnt contain myself. :rollside: I'm overwhelmed with excitement and happiness. :)

Jordy
09-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I couldnt contain myself. :rollside: I'm overwhelmed with excitement and happiness. :)
And now you can finally stop being "Miss" :D :D :D

topless
09-28-2004, 01:09 PM
I'll bring the hotdogs too.

Her454
09-28-2004, 01:10 PM
And now you can finally stop being "Miss" :D :D :D
But I thought you were going to be MrHer454 ? ;)

Her454
09-28-2004, 01:11 PM
I'll bring the hotdogs too.
Can we count on mrsdrmr for the Buns? :wink: :wink:

Jordy
09-28-2004, 01:11 PM
But I thought you were going to be MrHer454 ? ;)
Hmmm. Let me think, no, MrsJorDenial. :D

Her454
09-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Hmmm. Let me think, no, MrsJorDenial. :D
If you insist. Now, wheres my ring? That onion ring you got me isnt gonna cut it now that were movin on to a fancier shindig with HotDogs and all....... :D

topless
09-28-2004, 01:13 PM
Naw, she'll bring toothpicks so it will look classy when I cut them up. Not only that but they are dual purpose.

Her454
09-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Naw, she'll bring toothpicks so it will look classy when I cut them up. Not only that but they are dual purpose.
Thats why they asked you to help with their wedding Alison, you are so creative and cost effective. :):)

Jordy
09-28-2004, 01:14 PM
If you insist. Now, wheres my ring? That onion ring you got me isnt gonna cut it now that were movin on to a fancier shindig with HotDogs and all....... :D
What about the straw that I twisted up into a ring from your slushy at the Piggly Wiggly? Don't tell me you already lost that. That's fishin' worm money, not to mention the money to finish off that "T" tattoo that is currently just a "l" :cool:

Her454
09-28-2004, 01:16 PM
What about the straw that I twisted up into a ring from your slushy at the Piggly Wiggly? Don't tell me you already lost that. That's fishin' worm money. :D
Hell NO I didnt lose it! I buried it the backyard in that coffee can so I wouldnt lose it.
I still want a ring that doesnt say Piggly Wiggly on it. ;) And I already finished that tattoo. Check your credit card. :)

Jordy
09-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Hell NO I didnt lose it! I buried it the backyard in that coffee can so I wouldnt lose it.
I still want a ring that doesnt say Piggly Wiggly on it. ;) And I already finished that tattoo. Check your credit card. :)
Next thing you're going to tell me is you want a double-wide and you want it skirted too... damn woman, I'm not made of money ya know. Once the still starts producing a little more we can upgrade, but you'll have to be patient for a while. ;)

topless
09-28-2004, 01:22 PM
He's trying, I sent him a box of cracker jacks.

Her454
09-28-2004, 01:28 PM
Next thing you're going to tell me is you want a double-wide and you want it skirted too... damn woman, I'm not made of money ya know. Once the still starts producing a little more we can upgrade, but you'll have to be patient for a while. ;)
Leave the still out of this. ;) And we already discussed the double wide and the skirting. I agreed to let you have the bass boat first but I wont take second fiddle when it comes to the ring.
And you told me in the beginning you had all kinds of your daddy's money? :rollside: Thats ok, your still my favorite, Im willing to be patient.

Jordy
09-28-2004, 02:15 PM
Leave the still out of this. ;) And we already discussed the double wide and the skirting. I agreed to let you have the bass boat first but I wont take second fiddle when it comes to the ring.
And you told me in the beginning you had all kinds of your daddy's money? :rollside: Thats ok, your still my favorite, Im willing to be patient.
What's this talk about second fiddle? How many fiddles do you think you need? :D

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:20 PM
What's this talk about second fiddle? How many fiddles do you think you need? :D
Don't try and worm out of this....its either a ring..... or a blower. :D :D

topless
09-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Take the blower.............and make sure he doesn't give you a LEAF blower.

Mrs. Restless22
Can you imagine how many men just got a stiffy reading a chick that wrote this :D

Jordy
You lost me after blow... :D
And what do my fishin' worms have to do with any of this? You're kinky alright. Cousin Elmer was right. :D

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Can you imagine how many men just got a stiffy reading a chick that wrote this :D
I'd take a Blower over a ring any day.

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:24 PM
You're kinky alright. Cousin Elmer was right. :D
Thats why your going to get me a blower. :)

Jordy
09-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Thats why your going to get me a blower. :)
All I'm seeing here is blow... and then I black out. :D

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:28 PM
Her454, with this blower I thee wed......................and they lived happily ever after.................;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139blower.jpg

lucky
09-28-2004, 02:32 PM
Her454, with this blower I thee wed......................and they lived happily ever after.................;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139blower.jpg
let him take the cruiser back out - , when he has the engine apart AGAIN lol it's easier to HAND-LE ...... :2purples:

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:38 PM
let him take the cruiser back out - , when he has the engine apart AGAIN lol it's easier to HAND-LE ...... :2purples:
Color me blonde, but you lost me on that one? :squiggle: :mix:

Jordy
09-28-2004, 02:40 PM
You mean like this one?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23136_3654-med.jpg
:cool:

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:43 PM
You mean like this one?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23136_3654-med.jpg
:cool:
Take me Im yours. :)

Jordy
09-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Take me Im yours. :)
That's the nicest thing anyone has said all day. :D

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Jeeeez Jordy, all this playing cat and mouse over the last couple of years and all ya had to do was show me the blower. :mix:
I do. :)

Jordy
09-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Jeeeez Jordy, all this playing cat and mouse over the last couple of years and all ya had to do was show me the blower. :mix:
I do. :)
All you had to do was show up. :eek: :D :D :D

Her454
09-28-2004, 02:54 PM
All you had to do was show up. :eek: :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO....................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
M.N.Y.I.M......O.S. :)

Rexone
09-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Hey if I get invited I'll bring a case a chew & some Wallmart Light brew, and some M80's for the reception, enough for everyone... :smile:

Her454
09-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Hey if I get invited I'll bring a case a chew & some Wallmart Light brew, and some M80's for the reception, enough for everyone... :smile:
As long as you dont forget our special edition HoneyMooners Rex Marine Catalog. :)

Roxysnow
09-28-2004, 03:48 PM
If a so-friend did that to me or assumed without asking, I wouldn't even go. I WOULD GO TO THE ALMOST DAM RUNII!!!!!!!! Have some real fun, you can always watch their video, or did they want you to video it also!!

framer1
09-28-2004, 04:20 PM
You have to go to this reception, I have to see pictures of this clan. This story has to be documented :sqeyes:

MsDrmr
09-28-2004, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure about the buns, but I will bring white bread and we can just fold it around the hot dog :wink:

SHOTKALLIN
09-28-2004, 06:04 PM
this is why they have Elvis chapels in Vegas. people like this would be removed from my rolodex.

topless
09-29-2004, 10:40 AM
More wedding details...........................the bride will be wearing a red sun dress with the back cut out down to her butt and guess who bought it for her.................The grooms ex-wife who lives with them. Now I'm thinking that I need to go just so I can take pictures to entertain you all.

Jordy
09-29-2004, 10:43 AM
More wedding details...........................the bride will be wearing a red sun dress with the back cut out down to her butt and guess who bought it for her.................The grooms ex-wife who lives with them. Now I'm thinking that I need to go just so I can take pictures to entertain you all.
Yeah, you need to go. This could end up being better than Ghetto Prom or that other wedding that JBB posted a while back. Take lots and lots of pictures as T and I might need some more good ideas. :D

topless
09-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Yeah, you need to go. This could end up being better than Ghetto Prom or that other wedding that JBB posted a while back. Take lots and lots of pictures as T and I might need some more good ideas. :DI was thinking the same thing. Maybe I can borrow the dress for T. :supp:

Her454
09-29-2004, 10:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I can borrow the dress for T. :supp:
How would it look over my suit tho? And what size is she...Im gaining at a rapid rate............... :rollside:

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 10:46 AM
Oh man...I think I'm getting talked into going to this one'

topless
09-29-2004, 10:57 AM
How would it look over my suit tho? And what size is she...Im gaining at a rapid rate............... :rollside:
Well lay off the jello shots till the wedding.

Her454
09-29-2004, 10:58 AM
See Jordy, NOT EVERYONE knows yet................................ :smile:

Jordy
09-29-2004, 10:58 AM
I think you missed a step here Topless. T missed something else, hence the shotgun wedding. Speaking of shotguns, who all is bringing theirs? :D

Her454
09-29-2004, 11:00 AM
T missed something else, hence the shotgun wedding. :D
It takes two you know. :lightsabe

Jordy
09-29-2004, 11:01 AM
It takes two you know. :lightsabe
I didn't miss anything. I was obvioiusly there for the conception (if it is indeed mine and not my cousin's, but that's another story to be settled on Springer). You said the door was locked and we were safe. :D

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 11:01 AM
topless had a great idea, lay off the shots, send them directly to me, I'm gonna need them to get through the wedding :crossx:

Her454
09-29-2004, 11:06 AM
I didn't miss anything. I was obvioiusly there for the conception (if it is indeed mine and not my cousin's, but that's another story to be settled on Springer). You said the door was locked and we were safe. :D
:(:(
topless had a great idea, lay off the shots, send them directly to me, I'm gonna need them to get through the wedding :crossx:
ROTFLMAO..................... :D

topless
09-29-2004, 11:07 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot about the bun. Maybe you can wear the dress backwards to make room for the rising dough. :)

Jordy
09-29-2004, 11:09 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot about the bun. Maybe you can wear the dress backwards to make room for the rising dough. :)
Now that is a great idea. :cool:

Her454
09-29-2004, 11:11 AM
Ok really now, I dont need my fiance and my friends all making fun of me at a time like this. Oh my god, Jordy you think Im fat already dont you?
Im going to go lock myself in the bedroom and cry now. :wink:

topless
09-29-2004, 11:15 AM
It's ok, In your delicate condition, mood swings are normal. Cry your eyes out and you'll feel better. :cry:

Her454
09-29-2004, 11:17 AM
It's ok, In your delicate condition, mood swings are normal. Cry your eyes out and you'll feel better. :cry:
Its ok, Im done, over it. :wink: But you never answered my question Jordy?
Jordy? :D

Jordy
09-29-2004, 11:21 AM
But you never answered my question Jordy?
Jordy? :D
And I won't be answering that question as there is no right answer. It's a trap question. I think you look great in the mugshots you sent me though. :D

Her454
09-29-2004, 11:23 AM
And I won't be answering that question as there is no right answer. It's a trap question. I think you look great in the mugshots you sent me though. :D
So are you saying that was when I wasnt fat and you thought I was still pretty? :squiggle: :cry: :rollside:

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 11:23 AM
Ok really now, I dont need my fiance and my friends all making fun of me at a time like this. Oh my god, Jordy you think Im fat already dont you?
Im going to go lock myself in the bedroom and cry now. :wink:
qo buy a quart of your favoriate ice-cream,,then lock yourself in the room and cry. You'll feel better hon, trust me! :rolleyes:

Her454
09-29-2004, 11:26 AM
qo buy a quart of your favoriate ice-cream,,then lock yourself in the room and cry. You'll feel better hon, trust me! :rolleyes:
That would be Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Its for the baby tho, of course. :)

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 11:28 AM
That would be Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Its for the baby tho, of course. :)
of course, thats why I reccomended the quart, not the pint, ya know the baby feels everthing you feel, so the baby is sad to, thats bad and needs to be remided (sp?) right away :wink:

Her454
09-29-2004, 11:29 AM
of course, thats why I reccomended the quart, not the pint, ya know the baby feels everthing you feel, so the baby is sad to, thats bad and needs to be remided (sp?) right away :wink:
They come in Pints? :rollside:

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 11:35 AM
They come in Pints? :rollside:
Ya know, I'm not sure, not my fav. ice-cream

Jordy
09-29-2004, 11:45 AM
You could always just mix and match the pints. Then when you get tired, I mean the baby gets tired, of one, you could switch flavors. :cool:

topless
09-29-2004, 12:10 PM
I found you a wedding dress Traci. No one will even notice.
http://www.maternity-clothing-fashions.com/store/images/0012241_bg.jpg

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 12:11 PM
topless it's perfect :D

Her454
09-29-2004, 12:13 PM
I found you a wedding dress Traci. No one will even notice.
http://www.maternity-clothing-fashions.com/store/images/0012241_bg.jpg
Its a bit fancy but I like it. I'll just tuck my bathing suit straps down in my cleavage and no one will even see em. :)
Thanks Topless. Hmmmm, now for the hair. :mix:

topless
09-29-2004, 12:17 PM
We can just braid it.

Her454
09-29-2004, 12:20 PM
Your the bomb! Everything is coming together so nicely. I do think I might have to trim the dress up a bit so as you can see my nice little flowered flip-flops.

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 12:22 PM
Your the bomb! Everything is coming together so nicely. I do think I might have to trim the dress up a bit so as you can see my nice little flowered flip-flops.
Not to hurt your feelings there 454, but, um, in your condition, you can't see your flip flops anyway. :cry:

topless
09-29-2004, 12:22 PM
Good idea, you can even slit it up the sides to show your garter too.

Her454
09-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Not to hurt your feelings there 454, but, um, in your condition, you can't see your flip flops anyway. :cry:
Girlz girlz, the due date is May 7th and the wedding is only 2 weeks, you should be able to see my flip flops just fine unless I cant stay away from Ben & Jerry.

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Girlz girlz, the due date is May 7th and the wedding is only 2 weeks, you should be able to see my flip flops just fine unless I cant stay away from Ben & Jerry.
well in that case, trim away. we'll get your toes done too. :cool:

Her454
09-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Oh Im just so excited...I cant wait.....then Jordy and I can get back to Drinking Tequila and talkin Dirty In Spanish again! ;)

topless
09-29-2004, 12:43 PM
We better hurry and have your bridal shower. :cool:

Her454
09-29-2004, 12:54 PM
Ok girlz, Im really torn here...help me out?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139bridal2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139bridal.jpg

topless
09-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Ok girlz, Im really torn here...help me out?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139bridal.jpg
These most definetly

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 01:02 PM
These most definetly
I'm with top on this one

Her454
09-29-2004, 01:06 PM
Ok good, see I told you the flip flops would be best. :):)
Now.........for the garter..................

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 01:19 PM
http://www.alfawedding.com/jlimages/jl_201570sm.jpg http://www.weddingaccessories.net/images/garters/c7382W_small.jpg
Which one?

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 01:25 PM
http://www.weddingaccessories.net/images/garters/7532W_bridal_garter_small.jpg
This is my favoriate :idea:

Her454
09-29-2004, 01:28 PM
I was thinking of a little something with a shotgun on it or something but that will work........................thanks mrsdrmr....... :)

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 01:29 PM
I was thinking of a little something with a shotgun on it or something but that will work........................thanks mrsdrmr....... :)
no no hun, lets find you what you want

Her454
09-29-2004, 01:30 PM
:):):), thanks, after all you only get married......once......uh well ok 4 times.
But this times different, really Hon. :)

MsDrmr
09-29-2004, 01:38 PM
:):):), thanks, after all you only get married......once......uh well ok 4 times.
But this times different, really Hon. :)
Its obvious that this time you really do Love him :D

topless
09-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Its obvious that this time you really do Love him :D
Or she will learn to. :rollside:

Her454
09-29-2004, 01:41 PM
I've been told I'll make a radiant bride....this time. :)
Yes, I only hope he knows how deep my .......lust goes. :D

topless
09-29-2004, 01:46 PM
I've been told I'll make a radiant bride....this time. :)
Yes, I only hope he knows how deep my .......lust goes. :D
I think he found out not too long ago :p

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:28 PM
I think he found out not too long ago :p
No, actually he found out how much more he lusts for me........ :)

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Here is the thread with the dress and shoes. :D

lewiville
10-04-2004, 03:41 PM
here my answer
the 4 P's
Piss
Poor
Planning
People
bow out gracefully, my dog died last night works okay.