PDA

View Full Version : Friday 10-8 Pre-ATDR party at GA

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 02:23 PM
If anybody is going to be on the water the day before the ATDR and wants to hook up meet in GA around 2 or so. We can have a little pre-party to get things started.

Roxysnow
09-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Very nice, weare getting the boat detail Friday morning in havasu but should be on the water late afternoon. We'll try to get out earlier!

Big_Gunz_
09-28-2004, 02:44 PM
It will all depend on the wife, she works that day. She going to try and get off early, before noon, so we just have to see if we can make.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-28-2004, 02:54 PM
sounds like a plan I will get to KL at approx 1PM friday

alfonzo
09-28-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm replying for Bling and Blingette.....Sure thing we'll be there! :rollside: :rollside:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Alright :) This can turn out to be a lot of fun. Who else?
SYA---I don't know if I will have my ground problem fixed by then :(. I will try to have the stereo working though. The SOB just cuts off and then turns on again later. Friggin' stereo

Roxysnow
09-28-2004, 03:53 PM
SYA---I don't know if I will have my ground problem fixed by then :(. I will try to have the stereo working though. The SOB just cuts off and then turns on again later. Friggin' stereo[/QUOTE]
Just go buy a new one! j/j My stereo shuts off when the bass hits? Trying to get mine fixed thursday.

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 03:57 PM
SYA---I don't know if I will have my ground problem fixed by then :(. I will try to have the stereo working though. The SOB just cuts off and then turns on again later. Friggin' stereo
Just go buy a new one![/QUOTE]
This ain't the kind of stereo you just go buy another one :). It is just a ground wire but one problem......it is at the house in BHC and I am out here in Corona :( I am going to try to get out there Wed night and run it to a local shop in BHC Thursday. I don't really want anybody in BHC touching it but I don't have much choice.

Roxysnow
09-28-2004, 03:59 PM
Just go buy a new one!
This ain't the kind of stereo you just go buy another one :). It is just a ground wire but one problem......it is at the house in BHC and I am out here in Corona :( I am going to try to get out there Wed night and run it to a local shop in BHC Thursday. I don't really want anybody in BHC touching it but I don't have much choice.[/QUOTE]
I will be at Car Toyz thursday morning at 10am. they're going to rewire my sh!t to nmake it work rite. Might run into you then!

SoCalHD
09-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Tom-I think the wife and I will be out there by then. I plan on packing the truck Thursday night, so we can leave Friday morning. I know check in is at 2p.m., so I might check in and unload some stuff, and then launch and come find everyone.
Chris

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 04:24 PM
Tom-I think the wife and I will be out there by then. I plan on packing the truck Thursday night, so we can leave Friday morning. I know check in is at 2p.m., so I might check in and unload some stuff, and then launch and come find everyone.
Chris
You will find it easy to locate us in GA :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-28-2004, 04:24 PM
Alright :) This can turn out to be a lot of fun. Who else?
you know I need to hear my OLD SCHOOL MUSIC

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 04:26 PM
This ain't the kind of stereo you just go buy another one :). It is just a ground wire but one problem......it is at the house in BHC and I am out here in Corona :( I am going to try to get out there Wed night and run it to a local shop in BHC Thursday. I don't really want anybody in BHC touching it but I don't have much choice.
I will be at Car Toyz thursday morning at 10am. they're going to rewire my sh!t to nmake it work rite. Might run into you then![/QUOTE]
Wired 4 Sound did mine and I have heard good things about Car Toyz. W4S is a little far to go for a loose ground wire :)

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 04:27 PM
you know I need to hear my OLD SCHOOL MUSIC
You know I am going to play some Larry Graham and GCS for you SYA. The Jam...remember that one? Maybe we will just make it all Old Skool shit....
Or how about Slave...Weak at the Knees. Now that is a jam

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Just go buy a new one! j/j My stereo shuts off when the bass hits? Trying to get mine fixed thursday.[/QUOTE]
Maybe you have a ground problem also or maybe amps overheat? Send a PM to Roz and he can give you some ideas.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-28-2004, 04:32 PM
You know I am going to play some Larry Graham and GCS for you SYA. The Jam...remember that one? Maybe we will just make it all Old Skool shit....
and you know that

PlyaPlya22
10-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Playin that is gonna make PlyaPlya Player Player :eek:

RiverForUs
10-03-2004, 08:40 PM
...I know check in is at 2p.m., so I might check in and unload some stuff, and then launch and come find everyone.
Chris
Chris,
I talked to someone at the KL motel Friday and there is no set check-in time. She said if the room is ready you can get in early. I doubt there are very many people staying there Thursday night so I imagine a lot of rooms should be ready to go whenever we show up Friday.
I'm getting to Laughlin late Thursday night and staying at the Belle. After breakfast Friday, it's pick up the boat from storage, talk to our builder, and then hopefully on the lake by noon.

RiverForUs
10-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Someone suggested it in the other thread so here goes:
1. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - late afternnon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
6. RiverForUs - noon or so
Feel free to add yourselves or make changes.

Bre
10-04-2004, 07:19 AM
1. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - late afternnon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
7. Andy and Bre- around noon
But we don't know our way around there... so just look for us :p

Roxysnow
10-04-2004, 08:53 AM
1. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
Looks like we'll be there around noon! We too are new to this lake, so keep an eye out and see ya in GA!

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Looks like Friday is going to be ending up being busy in GA :). A lot of times it is quiet on Friday......Lets keep it going :)

BoatFloating
10-04-2004, 09:46 AM
1. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
8. Boatfloating KLThursday night.... Water in the am. Friday

TRIMM MANN
10-04-2004, 09:49 AM
1. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
8. TRIMM MANN TRYING FOR 2 p.m.
Looks like we'll be there around noon! We too are new to this lake, so keep an eye out and see ya in GA!
:crossx: :crossx:

SoCalHD
10-04-2004, 09:52 AM
John, Thanks for the heads up-I know that I'll try to have everything ready to go for first thing Friday morning. Maybe I'll call the hotel on Thursday and ask them about check in on Friday. That way we can be on the water sooner!!!

nodigg
10-04-2004, 10:15 AM
1. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
8. TRIMM MANN TRYING FOR 2 p.
9. Nodigg...as soon as I can I get there (noonish)

nodigg
10-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Any one have the KL phone number handy? Since SYA already got me a slip, now I am trying for a room cancellation.

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Any one have the KL phone number handy? Since SYA already got me a slip, now I am trying for a room cancellation.
Don't have the number handy but you can dial info and get the number pretty quickly BIACH!

Bre
10-04-2004, 10:26 AM
You guys left BF out :(
. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
9. TRIMM MAN- Trying for 2pm
10. Nodigg- as soon as I can get there (noonish)

nodigg
10-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Don't have the number handy but you can dial info and get the number pretty quickly BIACH!
Linda is coming now with a friend or two in addition to Michelle, James and friends. (We'll see if it lasts) :rolleyes: :)

BoatFloating
10-04-2004, 12:18 PM
. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - ??
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
I know there all haters...... :squiggle:

Blingette
10-04-2004, 12:22 PM
. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
4. Bling - Thursday night water in the am
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
Clarified the ?? on us :)

nodigg
10-04-2004, 12:33 PM
I know there all haters...... :squiggle:
I don't know how that happened!?

nodigg
10-04-2004, 12:35 PM
1.800.752.9669 , :yuk: SON!

BoatFloating
10-04-2004, 12:37 PM
I don't know how that happened!?
I know it wasn't you.... It was that Trimmann guy.... :)

cola
10-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Bre
You guys left BF out
. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
11. Cola - Thur. PM (bike or boat on fri ?)

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Bre
You guys left BF out
. ShockwaveTom - 2 p.m.
2. Roxysnow - noon
3. SYA - 1 p.m.
5. SoCalHD - 2 p.m. +/-
11. Cola - Thur. PM (bike or boat on fri ?)
bringing you rdog??? were bringing ours and Force 26 is brining his!!! :D

cola
10-04-2004, 06:24 PM
She's like the Visa, don't leave home with out her.

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 06:30 PM
She's like the Visa, don't leave home with out her.
true...cant say ive seen ya on any trips this summer without her!! :hammer2: :wink:

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 06:37 PM
bringing you rdog??? were bringing ours and Force 26 is brining his!!! :D
Frenchie...you coming out Friday?

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Frenchie...you coming out Friday?
You know my sched...just like you i coulda come out thurs...but wifey has a half day friday...done around 2 p.m so will be up in early evening!! :cool:
might even wait for Force26..and convoy up like last time!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 07:13 PM
You know my sched...just like you i coulda come out thurs...but wifey has a half day friday...done around 2 p.m so will be up in early evening!! :cool:
might even wait for Force26..and convoy up like last time!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
We will catch up with you when you get in town.....Probably coming off the water around dark

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 07:15 PM
We will catch up with you when you get in town.....Probably coming off the water around dark
ill be ready for some brews then!! and bringin my Doberman ...she loves CL's!!!! ;) :eat: :hammer2:

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 07:16 PM
ill be ready for some brews then!! and bringin my Doberman ...she loves CL's!!!! ;) :eat: :hammer2:
Maybe I should bring Bull my 75 pound boxer :). The only problem is he is a BL kind of dog...lol

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Mine is s female...only prob with mounting her is she is tall, skinny and 106 lbs!!! id love to see him on his tip claws!!! :p :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Mine is s female...only prob with mounting her is she is tall, skinny and 106 lbs!!! id love to see him on his tip claws!!! :p :D
Actually Bull is 13 years old. He just wants some soft food, a cold beer and a place to lay down....lol

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 07:22 PM
sounds like his pops!!! :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 07:29 PM
sounds like his pops!!! :D
I knew that was coming but thought I would give you a clear shot at me Frenchie...ROTFLOL

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 07:31 PM
i know you really feel like this....DILLIGAF!!! :D :rollside:

Kilrtoy
10-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Where is the party at friday night

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Where is the party at friday night
Probably right around KL with everybody staying there. We could go take over the bar at the docks for a few hours.....I know Pat the bartender would appreciate the business as you guys all tip well, right?

Three Days Only
10-04-2004, 07:52 PM
Work has been crazy lately, so I have had a hard time spending the day on the internet like usual. Im coming up Thursday night and will be at GA sometime around 2:00, and out on the water the entire day friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. For mine and Blings sake, I would like to take a moment to pray to the drive gods....."We love power boats, the speed, and pleasure they bring us. Please ooh mighty drive god bless our drives with luck so that we may come forth happy boaters on sunday after the abuse we apply to our boats this coming weekend, and may you let us leave with two working drives and smiles on our faces!!!"
Blah Blah Blah, Blah, Blah
Now im ready for the weekend!!!!
Jeff

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Work has been crazy lately, so I have had a hard time spending the day on the internet like usual. Im coming up Thursday night and will be at GA sometime around 2:00, and out on the water the entire day friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. For mine and Blings sake, I would like to take a moment to pray to the drive gods....."We love power boats, the speed, and pleasure they bring us. Please ooh mighty drive god bless our drives with luck so that we may come forth happy boaters on sunday after the abuse we apply to our boats this coming weekend, and may you let us leave with two working drives and smiles on our faces!!!"
Blah Blah Blah, Blah, Blah
Now im ready for the weekend!!!!
Jeff
LOL...Should have called on our Beamount Father for a blessing :)

SoCalHD
10-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Wow, sounds like several of us are bringing our dogs. Of course as Beaumont K9 I'll be bringing my dog as well. He is a 10 year old big lap dog-his name is Bozo if that gives you any idea what his personality is like!!!

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-05-2004, 08:32 AM
I was tempted to bring Bull but he is probably not ready for the HB crowd. He may go on a biting frenzy....lol
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1871PICTURE_3_TOM_BULL.jpg

Roxysnow
10-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Tom, we have 2 boxers. My girl(boxer) looks identical to yours! Awsome dogs. Have you ever brought your dog on your boat? We haven't tried yet but thinking about it.

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Tom, we have 2 boxers. My girl(boxer) looks identical to yours! Awsome dogs. Have you ever brought your dog on your boat? We haven't tried yet but thinking about it.
Once a long time ago. The problem was getting that lug back on the boat. He becomes total dead weight and not easy to get him out. The other problem is that I CAN NOT leave him by himself at home as he goes nuts and tears shit up. I think when he was a puppy somebody mis-treated him or something. He is always on guard and stays pretty much right by me wherever I am. Great dog :)

SoCalHD
10-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Roxysnow, Bozo has been with us on the boat a couple of times-he is 90lbs but well behaved. We just put down towels to cover the seats, and we also purchased the Mutt-Luks from petsmart for his paws. He isan't too happy about them, but he seems to know that those things equal being with us on the boat-so he doesn't try to take them off!

nodigg
10-05-2004, 09:05 AM
I was tempted to bring Bull but he is probably not ready for the HB crowd. He may go on a biting frenzy....lol
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1871PICTURE_3_TOM_BULL.jpg
Karen, Dale, check out those shoes! Do they look like what I think they are??

Roxysnow
10-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Roxysnow, Bozo has been with us on the boat a couple of times-he is 90lbs but well behaved. We just put down towels to cover the seats, and we also purchased the Mutt-Luks from petsmart for his paws. He isan't too happy about them, but he seems to know that those things equal being with us on the boat-so he doesn't try to take them off!
Thanks, you just answered the question I was going to ask about their paws! I think we'll wait til next year to bring them!

TRIMM MANN
10-05-2004, 11:48 AM
I know it wasn't you.... It was that Trimmann guy.... :)
Hey what did I do :mad:

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Karen, Dale, check out those shoes! Do they look like what I think they are??
Yes Rick...that be them....lol They look respectable don't they :)

nodigg
10-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Yes Rick...that be them....lol They look respectable don't they :)
Not so bad when you wear socks and cover them with pant legs and leave your open shirt at home! LOL!

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Not so bad when you wear socks and cover them with pant legs and leave your open shirt at home! LOL!
LOL....Give me your best shot Rick...I can take it

nodigg
10-05-2004, 02:04 PM
LOL....Give me your best shot Rick...I can take it
Ya' had to be there!

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Bttt

TRIMM MANN
10-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Bump