PDA

View Full Version : Hydro is sold My new ride

76biesmeyer
09-28-2004, 07:07 PM
Well the deal is two weeks from being done!!! The lucky new owner is out of the Florida area!! That is where the hydro started out.And it turns out this dude lives in the same area as my sister how wierd. So here is a pic of THE HAMMER my new WEEKEND WORRIER

dmontzsta
09-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Nice, but it doesnt go on water? :confused:

76biesmeyer
09-28-2004, 08:30 PM
Nice, but it doesnt go on water? :confused:Thanks!! I will always have a hot rod on water!!! I am looking at a 34 ft.With about1800hp How are doing did you get the N.O.S. hooked up yet. Be safe

dmontzsta
09-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Thanks!! I will always have a hot rod on water!!! I am looking at a 34 ft.With about1800hp How are doing did you get the N.O.S. hooked up yet. Be safe
How are you going to get that on the river?
:devil: Beach Bash next year for you? :D
Got the nitrous on, blew the motor, have a new one in now and starting to build a 429/460 already have the block ready to roll...
Hope to see you out on the river soon, or at the next Beach Bash.

76biesmeyer
10-06-2004, 05:24 AM
How are you going to get that on the river?
:devil: Beach Bash next year for you? :D
Got the nitrous on, blew the motor, have a new one in now and starting to build a 429/460 already have the block ready to roll...
Hope to see you out on the river soon, or at the next Beach Bash.Well the hydro is still for sale at $16.000 cash The deal I was working on turned out to be something that I was really not looking for.I was going to trade the hydro for the harley and then drive 5 days to trade.Just didn,t fell right.

SUNMAN
10-07-2004, 04:25 AM
Tell the Truth, we were gonna meet in the San Antonio area, 1/2 way, 1,200 miles my part, it took you 4 days to get from Tampa to Vegas..where's this incredible 5 day trip..?
Truth is.. His wife flushed the deal down the toilet..
I'd watch out dealing w/anyone that declares to the world that the Boat is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, GOTCHA YA SONNY, SEE YOU IN TEXAS, SHOWS OFF THE TRADE, (THE BIKE), AND THEN HAS TO ASK PERMISSION FROM THE BOSS IF HE CAN WALK THE WALK AFTER TALK'N THE TALK.....
Should be a politician not a Gambler, but then again they all Bluff....... :idea:

76biesmeyer
10-07-2004, 06:43 AM
Tell the Truth, we were gonna meet in the San Antonio area, 1/2 way, 1,200 miles my part, it took you 4 days to get from Tampa to Vegas..where's this incredible 5 day trip..?
Truth is.. His wife flushed the deal down the toilet..
I'd watch out dealing w/anyone that declares to the world that the Boat is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, GOTCHA YA SONNY, SEE YOU IN TEXAS, SHOWS OFF THE TRADE, (THE BIKE), AND THEN HAS TO ASK PERMISSION FROM THE BOSS IF HE CAN WALK THE WALK AFTER TALK'N THE TALK.....
Should be a politician not a Gambler, but then again they all Bluff....... :idea:Well Well Well !!! You kept it clean!!! I'm Impressed again!!!And as far as the deal Sonny it was a done deal!!! I'm gilty as charged I did back out of the deal. And as for the wife she has Know say so in my dealings.But as far as your Trashy F.UP mouth and the shit that you emailed me about her I bet she could put a woopin on your ass!!

MarKist
10-09-2004, 06:43 AM
Well the deal is two weeks from being done!!! The lucky new owner is out of the Florida area!! That is where the hydro started out.And it turns out this dude lives in the same area as my sister how wierd. So here is a pic of THE HAMMER my new WEEKEND WORRIER
Damn......you must have pissed sunman off, he came on here just to call you out, and you was calling it YOUR WEEKEND WORRIER, little word of advise "DON'T COUNT YOUR CKICKS BEFORE THEY HATCH" and never in public Dude :argue: well anyway did you sell the hydro?
MarKist

76biesmeyer
10-09-2004, 06:59 AM
Damn......you must have pissed sunman off, he came on here just to call you out, and you was calling it YOUR WEEKEND WORRIER, little word of advise "DON'T COUNT YOUR CKICKS BEFORE THEY HATCH" and never in public Dude :argue: well anyway did you sell the hydro?
MarKistYes you are right!! I really did think it was a done deal !!! The closer it came to making the trade something didn,t feel right. So I backed out and I am really glad I did now. And yes the hydro is still forsale.

SUNMAN
10-11-2004, 05:46 AM
Here's a lill advice 4U 76....economics 101, U must have been asleep in class that day when they were discussing personal finances:
NEVER EVER LET UR MOUTH RIGHT CHECKS......
UR SORRY ASS CAN'T CASH........
ur sis lives here in my town correct? and U said U'd have no prob. finding Me, correct? the only thing separating U from Me iz air an opportunity!
Bring Ur back up, ur gonna B needing it......
Just remember 1thing ppl........
I didn't make any statements off color/or state: kick'n anyone's ASS in this public forum...76 did!
76 I accept UR Challange!
This is the Sunman,
and I approved this message...
BTW. I'm Paul Tuttle's (O.C.C.) evil twinn...just so U know who/what Ur look'n 4 when U track me down....... :crossx:

Hustler
10-11-2004, 10:08 AM
BTW. I'm Paul Tuttle's (O.C.C.) evil twinn...just so U know who/what Ur look'n 4 when U track me down....... :crossx:
Is that suppose to scare him? Get over it already. you did'nt make the trade and you didnt lose anything so move on.

76biesmeyer
10-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Is that suppose to scare him? Get over it already. you did'nt make the trade and you didnt lose anything so move on. Thanks your right this guy just needs to move on .

taxman
10-11-2004, 01:58 PM
I am scared just thinking about him being tuttles fat ass twin

76biesmeyer
10-11-2004, 02:48 PM
I am scared just thinking about him being tuttles fat ass twinI,m scared

InKahntrol
10-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Hey 76Biesmeyer,
I've been trying to sell my '29 Model A hot rod for a while now, in an effort to drum up funds for my boat project. I know how hard it can be finding the right deal for a super-specialized item like a hydro or a roadster, it just takes time and patience. I've delt with a few people like this Florida guy, and if your gut tells you somethign doesn't feel right, you're probably right. The fact that this guy signed on the board just to talk smack and insult your wife simply backs up what you apparently already knew. Good choice, and good luck with the boat.
Dan