PDA

View Full Version : To my crew at and others at OP6..Pics also

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 07:13 PM
First of all I had a great time. Broke in some newby OP6ers and they are asking "So, when is the next one?" lol Everybody in my crew...Rick, Pasty Boy, Dale, Lisa, Annabelle, Margie, Karen, Melissa, Rene, Misty, Amber, Brian, Rene, Justin, Rene #2, Brenda, Rene #3, Alia, Hannah and Bok Choy :) you were a great team. We of course turned it out. I think we burned the lake as well as the house down..haha You all no how to party with no drama and I appreciate it. Good times :)
To all that were there. I hope we did not come to hard but what the heck. We had the spirit and didn't go over any lines as far as I am concerned. It was all good clean fun.
To all the people I met I appreciated meeting all of you. I will not name because I know I will leave out a lot of people and I don't want to do that. You know who you are and I look forward to hanging out with all of you down the road. All I can say is that all of you I met in person seemed to be very good people with great attitudes. I enjoyed every minute of it.
As some of you know it was my sons birthday Saturday and mine on Sunday. He had a very good time as well as me. It is also Karens birthday soon so we celebrated hers also. Thanks for making it fun for us birthday peeps :)
Tarzans on Friday and Saturday was a lot of fun. I don't know why they kept trying to throw me out....lol I guess it had something to do with a backward hat and simulated zipper action. The zipper never came down by the way :) Frenchie...that woman of yours can dance :). Thanks for looking after me bro. By the time I left security told me that they were glad I had a good time and make sure I come back again. Firm but fair...even that was great. Got to have some boundrys you know :)
The highlight of the weekend was the night run with RivrtoyJas and wife, Rivercrazy and his better half, Hustler and FuFu and the The Hooter Sleds, Karen, Margie and Nodigg. That run was awesome coming back in the moonlight running 5 across the lake. It is hard to explain the feeling but it just seemed like the perfect night.
Anyhow......thanks for putting up with me and my crew :)
Here are a few pics I took:
Some of the crew on No Doubt
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0742.JPG
Dale and his beautiful daughters Amber and Misty
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0759.JPG
More pics to follow

Debbolas
09-28-2004, 07:22 PM
It was awesome to meet you and your crew! :wink:

nodigg
09-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks for your hospitality at the house again Tom and for sharing your crew with me and Sam once again. Not sure now where either crew stops and the other starts of late. It DID feel good to get that two hours of sleep Friday night at the Nugget instead of an all nighter at your house this time! :D
We sure have had some good times on the water over the years and this past weekend was another one for the record books!
OP6C is alive and well!

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 07:31 PM
Some friggin pirate trying to take over GA (Rivrtoysjas) along with Sportin' Wood who actually uses every inch of his boat :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0760.JPG
Hustler throwing the rooster
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0763.JPG
Hustler spraying a rooster...Is he really spraying Rivercrazy?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0764.JPG
Can you tell I miss my Southwind jet with all these rooster shots?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0765.JPG
More to follow

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 07:32 PM
It was awesome to meet you and your crew! :wink:
You and Scream are good peeps. I especially enjoyed the hugs...from you not Scream....lol

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 07:42 PM
Rivrtoysjas and definitly the better half. Ya, I am a little scared of you Mrs Rivrtoysjas....:)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0769.JPG
The Hooter Sleds...Sorry about the quality as I was to far away. That one pic did not come thru Jason. Blurrier than shiznit. Maybe I will be able to take another one some day? Please....lol
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0770.JPG
The Rivercrazy duo....I will share a beer with you anytime :) Happy birthday to you also. His stereo makes mine sound like it isn't even working....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0778.JPG
Thats it.........My camera never made it out at the actual OP6 party. I don't understand what happened there...sorry about that.
[

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Thanks for your hospitality at the house again Tom and for sharing your crew with me and Sam once again. Not sure now where either crew stops and the other starts of late. It DID feel good to get that two hours of sleep Friday night at the Nugget instead of an all nighter at your house this time! :D
We sure have had some good times on the water over the years and this past weekend was another one for the record books!
OP6C is alive and well!
You are always welcome Rick. Shit, your boat and mine will always be one crew anyhow. You know that dancefloor is required for a party to really take off :).
I am amazed how I always think there is no way possible to top one of those river parties and we just keep doing it!
OP6 is very alive and well.....

Hustler
09-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Tom,We had a great time hanging you again, it was also fun hangin with your dad, for an old guy he sure can party but I really dont understand his fetish with guys in daisy dukes :D
As far as roosting River Crazy betweeen him and RTJ cutting back and forth across my wake those were the biggest lake lice I have ever seen :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
09-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Nice pics Tom. I won't miss the next one :)

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 07:56 PM
Tom,We had a great time hanging you again, it was also fun hangin with your dad, for an old guy he sure can party but I really dont understand his fetish with guys in daisy dukes :D
As far as roosting River Crazy betweeen him and RTJ cutting back and forth across my wake those were the biggest lake lice I have ever seen :jawdrop:
Ahhhh, the daisy dukes...lol I will leave that alone :)
I kept trying to get shots of Rivercrazy but he was all over the place. We had to run his ass down and practically beg him to slow down to get some shots. I had more of him but sadly the were blurry because we were going too dam fast!

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Tom,We had a great time hanging you again, it was also fun hangin with your dad, for an old guy he sure can party but I really dont understand his fetish with guys in daisy dukes :D :
You youngsters sure stick together! IT WASN'T ME DAMMIT!
:burningm: :D
Great hanging with you two
Rick/DAD

Debbolas
09-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Awesome meeting all of you
Nice Hats Boys!!! :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871107_0760.JPG

Hustler
09-28-2004, 08:06 PM
You youngsters sure stick together! IT WASN'T ME DAMMIT!
:burningm: :D
Great hanging with you two
Rick/DAD
By the way. Wheres the proof? :p

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:10 PM
By the way. Wheres the proof? :p
She said she would quit lurking and post to save my honor! Where the heck is she?

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:11 PM
She said she would quit lurking and post to save my honor! Where the heck is she?
Oh wait a minute your talking about the Drivers lic. . We straightened that out Sunday night on the water I thought? :idea:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:16 PM
She is thinking about it Rick...Odds are against it. I guess you will have to live with the consequences of her actions.....lol

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:18 PM
She is coming to read this Rick....lol Better watch it

Hustler
09-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Oh wait a minute your talking about the Drivers lic. . We straightened that out Sunday night on the water I thought? :idea:
Yes we did but I'm just giving you s*&t.

Hustler
09-28-2004, 08:20 PM
But will she step up and confess to the fondling :jawdrop: :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:22 PM
She is reading as we speak...Better hope she comes to the rescue Rick or you have a price to pay for years and years to come....lol

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:24 PM
But will she step up and confess to the fondling :jawdrop: :D
I don't know...seems like his story is getting weaker by the minute
Where is Brian or Gig when we need them?

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:27 PM
K***n!? Where are you?

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:28 PM
K***n!? Where are you?
Someone just asked me if you have made your DD's yet....lol

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:29 PM
I don't know...seems like his story is getting weaker by the minute
Where is Brian or Gig when we need them?
Ya' know, I got a call Monday morning askinif I stole a blue jean skirt off my boat! She what you started k?! :rolleyes: :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:29 PM
K***n!? Where are you?
I am going to go see if I can get Brian (Disco) on here to take it from here

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:30 PM
Ya' know, I got a call Monday morning askinif I stole a blue jean skirt off my boat! She what you started k?! :rolleyes: :D
You can't be trusted BIACH! lol

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Quit sending PM's to people and calling them BIACHES Rick...lol

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:33 PM
you on aol or msn with the acuser?

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:34 PM
you on aol or msn with the acuser?
I ain't telling you nothing. Figure it out on your own. Maybe I am sitting here drinking wine with her :)

RiverToysJas
09-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Right on Tom!!! Great Photos, I'm proud of you posting them all by yourself an all!!! LOL~!~!~ :D
BTW, My video will be posted in the next few minutes. I'll put it in it's own thread w/i 10 minutes. Only problem is, it's 40mb BIG!!! :eek:
RTJas :D

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:41 PM
I ain't telling you nothing. Figure it out on your own. Maybe I am sitting here drinking wine with her :)
You two pounding 'em back again already?

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Right on Tom!!! Great Photos, I'm proud of you posting them all by yourself an all!!! LOL~!~!~ :D
BTW, My video will be posted in the next few minutes. I'll put it in it's own thread w/i 10 minutes. Only problem is, it's 40mb BIG!!! :eek:
RTJas :D
It took me about 3 years but I can now post away with pics :)
Look forward to the video.

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:43 PM
You two pounding 'em back again already?
You will never know :) You don't pound wine by the way...jesssshhh, sometimes I give you too much credit Rick!

nodigg
09-28-2004, 08:44 PM
You will never know :) You don't pound wine by the way...jesssshhh, sometimes I give you too much credit Rick!
Well, I have never known you to be one who takes ANYTHING slowly! So pounding sounds right for you even with wine!

DryHeatOnly
09-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Cool picts Tom :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-28-2004, 09:54 PM
TOM YOU GOTTA BOLD THAT SH#T UP!!!!! :rolleyes: :p

essexjet
09-28-2004, 10:49 PM
nice pictures Tom, I think you need a pair of those daisy dukes and a thight shirt :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 05:57 AM
TOM YOU GOTTA BOLD THAT SH#T UP!!!!! :rolleyes: :p
That portion of it I couldn't figure out. I will try it again

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 05:58 AM
nice pictures Tom, I think you need a pair of those daisy dukes and a thight shirt :D
Not me...I don't want anybody sneaking up on me :)

FRENCHIE
09-29-2004, 09:30 AM
That portion of it I couldn't figure out. I will try it again
go back to your sig in user panel...hit the dark B for bold and then type in the specific words you want to be bold!!! :wink:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 09:33 AM
go back to your sig in user panel...hit the dark B for bold and then type in the specific words you want to be bold!!! :wink:
I'll give it a try....I just looked all over that dam thing and can't find a dark B to select and then type :(

FRENCHIE
09-29-2004, 09:47 AM
tom its right at the top left under font...when you go to edit signature!!! :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 09:50 AM
tom its right at the top left under font...when you go to edit signature!!! :D
Frenchie....I have no display for fonts or text anywhere when I bring up edit signature....

FRENCHIE
09-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Frenchie....I have no display for fonts or text anywhere when I bring up edit signature....
THIS IS WEIRD NO ONE ELSE GOTS THIS PROB!!! I JSUT WENT IN AGAIN AND IT LOOKS JUST LIKE IT DOES HERE WHEN IM POSTING YOU....WITH FONT, SIZE, COLOR, 'B' I...._U FOR UNDERLINE ETC, ETC!!!???? :confused: :frown:

Hustler
09-29-2004, 10:30 AM
Frenchie, give the guy a break, it took him a couple years to figure how to post a pic now you want him to figure out all those buttons at the top? :)

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 12:11 PM
Alright you guys...maybe there is some other option that needs choosen to "allow" those other options to appear? I am telling you it does not come up at the top of the screen :(

FRENCHIE
09-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Alright you guys...maybe there is some other option that needs choosen to "allow" those other options to appear? I am telling you it does not come up at the top of the screen :(
maybee you can copy mine and paste it!!??? :confused:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 12:19 PM
maybee you can copy mine and paste it!!??? :confused:
I did and it would not come up as bold

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 12:21 PM
See what I am dealing with here Frenchie...In fact that is what I did in the first place

nodigg
09-29-2004, 12:22 PM
thought I would give it a try just for the hell of it! :idea:

FRENCHIE
09-29-2004, 12:22 PM
See what I am dealing with here Frenchie
some wierd sh#t bro!!??? id say contact admin!!! ;) :confused:
just to check,....why dont you pull up hd&boatrider to see if its an option in edit sig....so you know what im talking about and how to do it!! :)

nodigg
09-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Oops! Sorry Tom, it worked first time!

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 12:23 PM
some wierd sh#t bro!!??? id say contact admin!!! ;) :confused:
just to check,....why dont you pull up hd&boatrider to see if its an option in edit sig....so you know what im talking about and how to do it!! :)
Good call....I will check it out