PDA

View Full Version : So I went to ultra in Huntington Beach today...

copperrat20
09-28-2004, 07:20 PM
And they only had 2 boats in there and one was sold. They were both the 24 stealth. I wanted info on the 27 shadow and the guy didn't even know the price. I talked the old lady into selling the new warlock and buying one. So now it's just decisions. Anyone got any good feedback or any info on the 27?

Kilrtoy
09-28-2004, 07:23 PM
Hot boat did a write up on one a month or so ago
check it out
or call el cajon Ultra

Mandelon
09-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Shadow on the boards has one. Sure is pretty.

Ultracrazy
09-28-2004, 07:29 PM
The guy there isn't the most knowledgeable person I have ever dealt with.......nice enough.......but not too sharp. I would call John.

copperrat20
09-28-2004, 07:32 PM
The guy couldn't even tell me the motor options I could get in one. Nice guy indeed but I would think that they would want someone that knows a little more about boats. Maybe they are hiring! :D

shadow
09-28-2004, 08:06 PM
Shadow on the boards has one. Sure is pretty.
Awesome boat!Give John a call 619 443-1100. I'm sure he can answer any questions for you.We've had ours for 3yrs now and I would and may buy another one only with more power or repower ours.any time you are here in Havasu shoot me a pm and I'll take you for a ride.We also spend alot of time in Parker so if you are in the area let me know.

Kwicherbichen
09-29-2004, 02:48 AM
Head out to the Inland Ultra shop they have 1 or 2 in the showroom right now and they can answer your questions. You can also check their website under "Instock" to see what they have. Inland Ultra Boats (http://www.inlandultraboats.com)
Here's one they have right now
http://www.inlandultraboats.com/images/instock/instock_01.jpg

NashvilleBound
09-29-2004, 03:40 AM
The guy couldn't even tell me the motor options I could get in one. Nice guy indeed but I would think that they would want someone that knows a little more about boats. Maybe they are hiring! :D How about a slightly used 247? :D :notam:

jbtrailerjim
09-29-2004, 05:25 AM
Head out to the Inland Ultra shop they have 1 or 2 in the showroom right now and they can answer your questions. You can also check their website under "Instock" to see what they have. Inland Ultra Boats (http://www.inlandultraboats.com)
Here's one they have right now
http://www.inlandultraboats.com/images/instock/instock_01.jpg
What he said. Go see John or Bob at Inland Ultra. Both are great guys or make the trip down to El Cajon. The 27 Shadow is a sweet boat.

Roxysnow
09-29-2004, 07:51 AM
What he said. Go see John or Bob at Inland Ultra. Both are great guys or make the trip down to El Cajon. The 27 Shadow is a sweet boat.
This boat is at the Corona location. We look at it last Saturday. Nice boat!

Big Warlock
09-29-2004, 08:24 AM
What's up with selling the Warlock? Unhappy? Just curious. (And no Deb, the hull doesn't flex!!!) LOL :hammerhea :hammerhea

Big Warlock
09-29-2004, 08:29 AM
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!" :coffeycup :D

Johnwithjm
09-29-2004, 08:34 AM
And they only had 2 boats in there and one was sold. They were both the 24 stealth. I wanted info on the 27 shadow and the guy didn't even know the price. I talked the old lady into selling the new warlock and buying one. So now it's just decisions. Anyone got any good feedback or any info on the 27? Sorry for the lack of knowledge from those guys in HB. There is a reason they only have a boat or two in there showroom. They won`t be around much longer. I will not get into that right now. Come on down to our new Corona dealership we have 10 to 12 Ultras in stock. I have a 27 you can Take a look at. Please come by or give me a call and I will take care of you.

copperrat20
09-29-2004, 08:35 AM
No, it's not that I am not happy with the warlock. The warlock is great. It's been a project and has cost a fortune to put together and it's still not done. And also a friend of mine has been bothering me to purchase it minus motor. So I figure I will dump it and then have ultra build me one.

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 08:44 AM
Congrats on the decision. Good choice of boats and I am sure you will have plenty of power put in :)

dicudmore
09-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Sorry for the lack of knowledge from those guys in HB. There is a reason they only have a boat or two in there showroom. They won`t be around much longer. I will not get into that right now. Come on down to our new Corona dealership we have 10 to 12 Ultras in stock. I have a 27 you can Take a look at. Please come by or give me a call and I will take care of you.
thought the HB location just opened and just had an opening party etc....

dicudmore
09-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Awesome boat!Give John a call 619 443-1100. I'm sure he can answer any questions for you.We've had ours for 3yrs now and I would and may buy another one only with more power or repower ours.any time you are here in Havasu shoot me a pm and I'll take you for a ride.We also spend alot of time in Parker so if you are in the area let me know.
I second that :D
Had a ride in it....Its AWESOME

copperrat20
09-29-2004, 08:52 AM
Well my decision was based upon that very large, very expensive engine that I have sitting here. The only way I am going to get rid of that motor is if I put it into a boat. So what the hell. My only question is- Does anyone know or has anyone seen a 27' shadow with twin big blocks? :jawdrop:

Johnwithjm
09-29-2004, 09:23 AM
Well my decision was based upon that very large, very expensive engine that I have sitting here. The only way I am going to get rid of that motor is if I put it into a boat. So what the hell. My only question is- Does anyone know or has anyone seen a 27' shadow with twin big blocks? :jawdrop:
The 27 Shadow is set up for a single motor.

carbonmarine
09-29-2004, 09:38 AM
GO WITH A SUNSATION ! The 28 ft was just redone and its a very nice boat...Both the 28 & 32 have mid cabin designs as well !
www.sunsationboats.com - Call the factory ask for Dave Hare on Pricing & Availability ...... WHY BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ?
rick32
http://www.sunsationboats.com/images/openbowpic.jpg http://www.sunsationboats.com/images/32-mid/thumbs/0020.jpg

copperrat20
09-29-2004, 10:10 AM
The 27 Shadow is set up for a single motor.
I know it is set up with a single but is there enough room for twin motors?

Johnwithjm
09-29-2004, 10:17 AM
I know it is set up with a single but is there enough room for twin motors? No because of the swim steps