PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Laughlin this weekend??

CEO
09-28-2004, 07:43 PM
The Family and some friends are going to go this weekend. Come to find out one of my other friends and a shi* load of buddies are going there also for his B-day. It might get kinda wild, actually it will get very wild. We are going to make the damn run hopefully, and then at night....Tons of gambling and plenty of alcohol......

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 08:05 PM
The Family and some friends are going to go this weekend. Come to find out one of my other friends and a shi* load of buddies are going there also for his B-day. It might get kinda wild, actually it will get very wild. We are going to make the damn run hopefully, and then at night....Tons of gambling and plenty of alcohol......
Not me...after OP6 and next weekend ATDR I will need to refresh my batteries this weekend at home....

CEO
09-29-2004, 12:52 PM
It looks like a lot of the crew on the boards are kicking it at home this weekend, looks like the tables will be a little more easier to get on

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-29-2004, 04:01 PM
It looks like a lot of the crew on the boards are kicking it at home this weekend, looks like the tables will be a little more easier to get on
The following weekend it will be an entirely different story :)