PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of here for now

Mrs Big Boy Toys
08-19-2003, 06:15 PM
I"M OUT OF HERE :(
I'm not going to be on Hot boats for a long while. I'm tired of the crap that goes on here. People and there mean disrespectful humor. :rolleyes: argue
I have better things to do. To those who are my friends if you need to get a hold of me you can email me at
marinap@pritek.net
HUD,Stangster,K-Flat,Sangerboy,Bad Meds and to all the others I have enjoyed your post and will miss them. Take care
[ August 19, 2003, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Monkey Bung
08-19-2003, 07:33 PM
:rolleyes:

Monkey Bung
08-19-2003, 07:38 PM
I think everyone needs to relax...Its just a little jabbing. Besides you and the Mr. always said you don't take anything personally on these boards.Cant we all just get along? the BUNG! wink

Sangster
08-19-2003, 07:45 PM
You mean... "Can't We all jest get a Bong".... wink

Monkey Bung
08-19-2003, 07:54 PM
I think everyone needs a hit off the ol peace pipe. :D

Kim Hanson
08-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
I'm not going to be on Hot boats for a long while. I'm tired of the crap that goes on here. People and there mean disrespectful humor. :rolleyes: argue
I have better things to do. To those who are my friends if you need to get a hold of me you can email me at
marinap@pritek.net
HUD,Stangster,K-Flat,Sangerboy,Bad Meds and to all the others I have enjoyed your post and will miss them. Take care Okay, whats going on here! I really don't want you or Traci to leave, show me who is giving you a hard time and I will double it up on there ass...please?....( . )( . )....... wink

O.B eddie
08-20-2003, 04:48 AM
Kim Hanson:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
marinap@pritek.net
HUD,Stangster,K-Flat,Sangerboy,Bad Meds and to all the others I have enjoyed your post and will miss them. Take care Okay, whats going on here! I really don't want you or Traci to leave, show me who is giving you a hard time and I will double it up on there ass...please?....( . )( . )....... wink KIMMIE please, stay out of this I do not want to intervene and embarrass you, you intellectual NITWIT! Mrs. BBT can I get one last hee haw? wink

Kim Hanson
08-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Hey EDITH,your medication is wearing off...you found your way back again...figured out how to bookmark right!Kiss it manky..( . )( . ).....Intervene..lmao..when the gays come in sure!

JetBoatRich
08-20-2003, 09:29 PM
No need to run off, wink only a few bad apples that ruin it for all

O.B eddie
08-24-2003, 02:04 PM
Kim Hanson:
Hey EDITH,your medication is wearing off...you found your way back again...figured out how to bookmark right!Kiss it manky..( . )( . ).....Intervene..lmao..when the gays come in sure! HA HA HA HA LMAO Damn your funny! Here we go again you bring up the gay thing? I dont get it? That is all you seem to talk about? Ouch that hurts me (NOT). 1,000 bucks says my boat SPANKS your snowmobile woops your boat that is what it is right livin WAAAAYYYYYY up there in snow country and all. Soooo snow =indoor sports= talking about gay stuff HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so as you said I guess i intervene when the gays come in you GEEEEEEEKKKKKKK .. Talk about boats not your sick fantasys got it good! Have a nice snowy day hee haww

Kim Hanson
08-24-2003, 06:47 PM
O.B eddie:
Kim Hanson:
Hey EDITH,your medication is wearing off...you found your way back again...figured out how to bookmark right!Kiss it manky..( . )( . ).....Intervene..lmao..when the gays come in sure! HA HA HA HA LMAO Damn your funny! Here we go again you bring up the gay thing? I dont get it? That is all you seem to talk about? Ouch that hurts me (NOT). 1,000 bucks says my boat SPANKS your snowmobile woops your boat that is what it is right livin WAAAAYYYYYY up there in snow country and all. Soooo snow =indoor sports= talking about gay stuff HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so as you said I guess i intervene when the gays come in you GEEEEEEEKKKKKKK .. Talk about boats not your sick fantasys got it good! Have a nice snowy day hee haww Hey Edith, this is summer here...no snow...igloo's melted last week, so learn some thing about Canada soon...go buy another 30 brain cells and double it up...I bet your boat is Pink right, or this one? Have a nice " GAY DAY "now ya hear!........( . )( . )......I found you an avatar...thats for the next post though :rolleyes:
[ August 24, 2003, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

hoolign
08-24-2003, 08:02 PM
this is one of the reasons i don't hang here that much anymore,morons like O.B, this Canada bashin
shit pisses me off!! O.B anytime you want to drag your ****in ass up here I'd be glad to show you just how un passive we are up here....You idiot!

Kim Hanson
08-24-2003, 08:37 PM
hoolign:
this is one of the reasons i don't hang here that much anymore,morons like O.B, this Canada bashin
shit pisses me off!! O.B anytime you want to drag your ****in ass up here I'd be glad to show you just how un passive we are up here....You idiot! There is some ignorant Americans but not too many, the ones that dish Canada..Don't realize how much they need us, for our energy that we provide to them..gas and oil...shut it off, like the beef industry and see if they think the same way.
When they shut down the border for beef exports,turn off the taps also! I bet this would have been awhole new story, right now!
Ob Eddie, is this type..anal retentive ****!.......( . )( . )........ :D

Sho Nuff
08-24-2003, 10:25 PM
What the heck is going on in here? Are you guys all friends or do you really hate each other? It is hard to tell if people are serious or just playing around. Wo the hell is Miss big boy toy and why did she leave??

Kim Hanson
08-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Sho Nuff:
What the heck is going on in here? Are you guys all friends or do you really hate each other? It is hard to tell if people are serious or just playing around. Wo the hell is Miss big boy toy and why did she leave?? This is playing around for me yet,MBBT she is a cool lady that I think " OBEddie wouldn't leave alone....you see now, I won't leave him alone......( . )( . )... :D :cool:

Rexone
08-26-2003, 01:47 AM
I've heard of that Canada place, anyone know where it is?
[ August 27, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

HCS
08-26-2003, 06:45 AM
Too bad your leaving.
I let the bashing go right over my head.
Just laugh it off. :rolleyes:
Or maybe join in. :D

BigBoyToys
08-26-2003, 07:24 AM
Mrs BBT went to the Havasu Doug (http://www.havasudoug.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=a0ba401568363ca0d488b1bca4c5540d) Forums. She said too much BS here and I can understand and syphathize with that thinking. You can find her at the "No Drama" forums.

Sangster
08-26-2003, 08:14 AM
Hummmm..Funny how Drama seems to follow some people around..... :confused: :confused: :confused:

HM
08-26-2003, 11:52 AM
This would fit my suggestion for a new forum..but beware, I use mean disrespectful humor.
Mel Brooks differentiation of humor vs. trajedy
Humor: When you fall down a man hole.
Trajedy: When I fall down a man hole.
Sexual Prefference: When Boozer falls down a MAN hole.

O.B eddie
08-26-2003, 03:01 PM
hoolign:
shit pisses me off!! O.B anytime you want to drag your ****in ass up here I'd be glad to show you just how un passive we are up here....You idiot! FIRST OF ALL FOOLIGAN I NEVER ADDRESSED YOU MORON, secondly to go up there and whoop your ASS would not constitute a trip!!! So save the threats! As far as bashin canada you do it well enough with your MORONIC posts as does your buddy Kimberly. As far as talking about the weather it is 92 degrees today and sunny here in beautiful so.cal. If this is bashing canada ie: weather reports, get a life! Better yet move down here and relax! have a warm and sunny day bye... :p

HM
08-26-2003, 03:19 PM
This whole Canada things makes me want to start quoting South Park.....besides, Canada isn't even a real country anyways. :rolleyes:
Kim thinks the U.S. needs Canada?......ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho
Thanks for the raugh big guy. How aboot boxed getting back to appologizing for Bryan Adams and Alanis Morshit?

Sangster
08-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Yeah...They Suck....

Kim Hanson
08-26-2003, 04:52 PM
HolyMoly:
This whole Canada things makes me want to start quoting South Park.....besides, Canada isn't even a real country anyways. :rolleyes:
Kim thinks the U.S. needs Canada?......ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho
Thanks for the raugh big guy. How aboot boxed getting back to appologizing for Bryan Adams and Alanis Morshit? Do a little research for yourself then, who buys the most Canadian Oil & Natural Gas? Beef is just getting back in , but its you guys...Bryan and Alanis...what Sangster said......( . )( . )......

O.B eddie
08-27-2003, 05:31 AM
Sangster:
Yeah...They Suck.... HMMM is'nt Pameala Anderson canadian? Hey kimmie any more like her runnin around up there? Or even Shania Twain? As far as oil and gas i will not partake in this discussion just remember who the big big brother is on the south side like it or not. Anyway how are the lakes up there sandy beaches, rocky or what and what is the water temps. like?

Kim Hanson
08-31-2003, 05:37 PM
O.B eddie:
Sangster:
Yeah...They Suck.... HMMM is'nt Pameala Anderson canadian? Hey kimmie any more like her runnin around up there? Or even Shania Twain? As far as oil and gas i will not partake in this discussion just remember who the big big brother is on the south side like it or not. Anyway how are the lakes up there sandy beaches, rocky or what and what is the water temps. like? There are some hot girls around here, don't kid yourself..As for big brother..whatever, I would move to Havasu in a heart beat if I could..$$$ to much bucks to live there.
Yes, the beachs are sandy..and the farther you go north, more rock you see launching you boat..shore only..temp? maybe around 16C--66F....( . )( . ).......The States is the shit, but you make do what you have got right? :D

Elk Chaser
09-01-2003, 06:11 AM
After reading this thread and some others like it I have a short comment that is not directed at any one person.........
Is it just that I am getting old or is it just the fact that some people need to damn well grow up. My money is on the later..........
Geeze get some back bone will ya! Bashing and Trashing others is a reflection of your own ignorance and social disfunction.
Get a flippin Life.
[ September 01, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Elk Chaser ]

Kim Hanson
09-01-2003, 07:20 PM
Elk Chaser:
After reading this thread and some others like it I have a short comment that is not directed at any one person.........
Is it just that I am getting old or is it just the fact that some people need to damn well grow up. My money is on the later..........
Geeze get some back bone will ya! Bashing and Trashing others is a reflection of your own ignorance and social disfunction.
Get a flippin Life. I like my life the way it is..Friendly to most and help in any way I can, to slamming the shit out of someone..this is the Internet..play with it.........( . )( . )....... :D

You Te
09-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Hey Kim,
I see there is a few poo poo's here.
You Te

spectras only
09-03-2003, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rexone:
[QB] I've heard of that Canada place, anyone know where it is? . Mike ,come visit vancouver and I'll take you for a tour in my "rattly old barge" in beatiful vancouver harbour where canada place is wink

spectras only
09-03-2003, 04:18 PM
spectras only:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rexone:
[QB] I've heard of that Canada place, anyone know where it is? . Mike ,come visit vancouver and I'll take you for a tour in my "rattly old barge" in beatiful vancouver harbour where canada place is wink BTW ,just took a 3 hour boatride to have lunch in Deep Cove [ it's 30Cright now in the great white north :cool: ] and back to work now :p

Kim Hanson
09-04-2003, 04:10 PM
You Te:
Hey Kim,
You Te LMAO.....( . )( )......you could say it that way :D wink

O.B eddie
09-04-2003, 04:25 PM
Kim Hanson:
You Te:
Hey Kim,
You Te LMAO.....( . )( )......you could say it that way :D wink Depends on where the poo is right kimmie on yours or his right?

Kim Hanson
09-04-2003, 04:45 PM
O.B eddie:
Kim Hanson:
You Te:
Hey Kim,
You Te LMAO.....( . )( )......you could say it that way :D wink Depends on where the poo is right kimmie on yours or his right? What are looking for then, Tabacco Stains from the front? Whats with that chit..looking for shit right!Elton John would be proud of you..now I know what the " OB " stood for, gay munchkin bitch.......( . )( . )........ :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72come_clean_crew.jpg

You Te
09-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Kim,
Now I know where the poo poo is.
You Te

hoolign
09-06-2003, 09:47 PM
[[/qb][/QUOTE]FIRST OF ALL FOOLIGAN I NEVER ADDRESSED YOU MORON, secondly to go up there and whoop your ASS would not constitute a trip!!! So save the threats! As far as bashin canada you do it well enough with your MORONIC posts as does your buddy Kimberly. As far as talking about the weather it is 92 degrees today and sunny here in beautiful so.cal. If this is bashing canada ie: weather reports, get a life! Better yet move down here and relax! have a warm and sunny day bye... :p [/QB][/QUOTE]
As I said earlier...Idiot!...whoop my ass? that
would mean your dilusional as well!!...idiot :p
[ September 06, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]