PDA

View Full Version : Need Help.........Anyone know a good

jdogginla
09-29-2004, 12:25 PM
tax guy? I'm shitting my pant's right now. I just discovered that my "legal/tax" guy........has screwed me with absolutely no vasaline!!!! I've used this guy for years to write legal letters, write and review contracts, do my taxes etc. So today my accounting dept called me and told me they got a letter for wage garnishment for the tax year 2001 for 7k. So I called thinking that I'm right and they've made somekind of mistake. After talking to them for over an hour.......they tell me my taxes have not been filed for 2001,02,or 03!!! WTF......I tried calling the guy, numbers are disconnected. I have 10 days to pull all the stuff together and file.
Sooooooooo anyone know a good tax guy?? Post here or feel free to pm me. Thanks.

gramps
09-29-2004, 12:28 PM
what part of So. Cal??????

jdogginla
09-29-2004, 12:29 PM
L.A. area.........I live in the SFV (Burbank).

nodigg
09-29-2004, 12:29 PM
ShockwaveTom swears by his guy all the time. Give him a pm.

rrrr
09-29-2004, 12:30 PM
Hooooooly Shlt!!!!! Someone help this guy, he's gonna need a former IRS attorney in private practice PRONTO!
Same thing happened to one of my employees when he was a small business owner, took a long time to get it settled.
Good luck....

gramps
09-29-2004, 12:34 PM
jdogginla check your pm's

ROZ
09-29-2004, 12:37 PM
tax guy? I'm shitting my pant's right now. I just discovered that my "legal/tax" guy........has screwed me with absolutely no vasaline!!!! I've used this guy for years to write legal letters, write and review contracts, do my taxes etc. So today my accounting dept called me and told me they got a letter for wage garnishment for the tax year 2001 for 7k. So I called thinking that I'm right and they've made somekind of mistake. After talking to them for over an hour.......they tell me my taxes have not been filed for 2001,02,or 03!!! WTF......I tried calling the guy, numbers are disconnected. I have 10 days to pull all the stuff together and file.
Sooooooooo anyone know a good tax guy?? Post here or feel free to pm me. Thanks.
Contact Steve Zamucen.
Screw Zamucen. He owes my dad money! :boxingguy :mad:

plaster dave
09-29-2004, 12:37 PM
anthony loya is the name of the firm and they are in burbank call 411 i hope this helps. ask for george.

OGShocker
09-29-2004, 12:44 PM
These are my guys. Ask for Mike Bennian. (http://www.hbllp.com/)
The main office is in
Glendale
101 N. Brand Blvd.
Suite 1600
Glendale, CA 91203
(818) 637-5000
(818) 240-0949 (fax)

dale459us
09-29-2004, 12:50 PM
Dude, I have been in the same situation my only advice to you is Terril Oberman he is very sharp and has worked previously for the IRS something like 17 years, he has connections and is an awesome person.
He is located in Thousand Oaks, here is his number. 805-497-0033
Good Luck

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Have you found a tax man yet.. we have one in down town L.A and he is very good. :smile:

jdogginla
09-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Thanks for all your help guys.........I'm sure out of the 5 or 6 people listed hopefully I can find one that can do my taxes in 10 days :frown:
I can't believe I've been thrust into this situation.........I've learned a huge lesson and to be proactive in my own affairs. It sounds crazy, but I work 80 hrs + a week and don't have the patience or time to handle all my buisness affairs myself. This guy has just vanished..........poofff gone. I'm now checking into everything he did/negotiated, including my house sale, hell I hope I really own the shit!
The tax board seemed reasonable, in giving me 10 buisness days to file for 2001 and square it away. I asked how they came up with the 7k figure and they said they just do a standard income calculation vs basic deductions????

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Thanks for all your help guys.........I'm sure out of the 5 or 6 people listed hopefully I can find one that can do my taxes in 10 days :frown:
I can't believe I've been thrust into this situation.........I've learned a huge lesson and to be proactive in my own affairs. It sounds crazy, but I work 80 hrs + a week and don't have the patience or time to handle all my buisness affairs myself. This guy has just vanished..........poofff gone. I'm now checking into everything he did/negotiated, including my house sale, hell I hope I really own the shit!
The tax board seemed reasonable, in giving me 10 buisness days to file for 2001 and square it away. I asked how they came up with the 7k figure and they said they just do a standard income calculation vs basic deductions????
did you need anyone else for your list to call..

ROZ
09-29-2004, 01:44 PM
I asked how they came up with the 7k figure and they said they just do a standard income calculation vs basic deductions????
Just don't let them fin out that you're Beaumont's Pimp! YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT!! :D

jdogginla
09-29-2004, 02:08 PM
MrsFlyinVee............if you have his number, I'll add him to my list of phone calls. Thanks Hun!@# :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:19 PM
MrsFlyinVee............if you have his number, I'll add him to my list of phone calls. Thanks Hun!@# :)
p.m on the way sweetie.. good luck.. :)