PDA

View Full Version : Fbcii

cyclone
09-29-2004, 01:02 PM
anyone going to Big River for this event?

Ex PSI Canyon
09-29-2004, 02:18 PM
My wife and I will be there with 4 other boaters, we reserved a couple rooms, get there about 2-3 Fri. Matt

cyclone
09-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Cool! if you can post up pics of the boats i'll keep an eye out for ya.

63stevens
09-29-2004, 02:48 PM
Will be there Fri-Sun
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/453redrock21-med.bmp

Ex PSI Canyon
09-29-2004, 02:54 PM
I'm stupid when it comes to computers and about everything else. I have a 72 Mandella with a plethura of colors with a small block Chevy pulled by a Hummer with lots of chrome on it, Oh yea, I have a hot wife! look for her!

Beautiful Noise
09-29-2004, 03:52 PM
anyone going to Big River for this event?
Mike, I'll be in Parker that weekend for the RD Dealio you have a good time and be Safe :D

roostwear
09-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Nasty rumor... some v-drive guys are going to no-show at FC2. Are they coming off the trailer next weekend, or not?

Beautiful Noise
09-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Are they coming off the trailer next weekend, or not?
I'll be off the Trailer BUT I'll be up on the Parker Strip :D

BGMAN203
09-29-2004, 10:12 PM
I plan on being there. Hopefully all my parts come on time! :rollside:

Cs19
09-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Hey BGman203 I will be there too! :idea:

BILLY.B
09-30-2004, 05:57 AM
Nasty rumor... some v-drive guys are going to no-show at FC2. Are they coming off the trailer next weekend, or not? I'm sure you've been talking to WSUWRHR with that comment, if not i'll be the first to tell you i'm trying to go. My boat decided to give me fits after 3yrs even though I go through everything all the time. Took the engine out to ck the rod and main bearings and they looked great but I put new ones in anyway, put it back together for Needles and it wouldn't pull a sick "LADY OF THE EVENING" out of bed. Down about 800 to 1000 rpm's and sounds like it's on nitro with a shitty tune up. Had the mag redone 8 months ago same with the fuel pump and I just put a new set of valve springs on before CFW so I knew it wasn't the springs. So I borrowed a mag from Guru and it ran the same. Put a new coil that I had and it ran the same. Changed plugs, cleaned the fuel system and no change. So at this time I have boxed everything up to send back to Zig & Enderle and if I get everything back in time i'll be there. Hate to put the boat away for the winter not knowing what the "HELL" is wrong.

ACCEPTENCE
09-30-2004, 07:11 AM
I'm sure you've been talking to WSUWRHR with that comment, if not i'll be the first to tell you i'm trying to go. My boat decided to give me fits after 3yrs even though I go through everything all the time. Took the engine out to ck the rod and main bearings and they looked great but I put new ones in anyway, put it back together for Needles and it wouldn't pull a sick "LADY OF THE EVENING" out of bed. Down about 800 to 1000 rpm's and sounds like it's on nitro with a shitty tune up. Had the mag redone 8 months ago same with the fuel pump and I just put a new set of valve springs on before CFW so I knew it wasn't the springs. So I borrowed a mag from Guru and it ran the same. Put a new coil that I had and it ran the same. Changed plugs, cleaned the fuel system and no change. So at this time I have boxed everything up to send back to Zig & Enderle and if I get everything back in time i'll be there. Hate to put the boat away for the winter not knowing what the "HELL" is wrong.
Then maybe you outta got a couple more trips in before the weather changes and get that bad dog figured out...hummmm, dats what I'm sayin!!!

waterwitch
09-30-2004, 07:25 AM
We'll be there Friday night.
Our v-drive goes in the water and
stays, but that is mainly so the kids
can splash the deck and use it as
a water slide. It makes for a great
picnic area as well. :)
Hey Billy-- are you bringing Conor?
We'll have the kids with us.
Anyone else bringing thier kids?
See ya!

roostwear
09-30-2004, 07:34 AM
The boys are coming (Dana-13, Sean-9) and my mobile slobber machine (Obie- 6 month old Lab).
Billy, actually haven't spoken to Brian in a few days. I'm sure you'll sort out your probs. Damn, I forgot I'VE got work to do on the boat!

Larry Nebb
09-30-2004, 11:00 AM
Then maybe you outta got a couple more trips in before the weather changes and get that bad dog figured out...hummmm, dats what I'm sayin!!!
I think he's just scared to get spanked by a jet! :p

flat broke
09-30-2004, 11:09 AM
Cyclone,
Ex PSI canyon is now rollling in Holy Moly's old Mandella, so you should be able to recognize him pretty easily.
Chris

cyclone
09-30-2004, 01:10 PM
nice! HM's old mandella is a beaut!

Cs19
09-30-2004, 09:08 PM
I think he's just scared to get spanked by a jet! :p
I dont kow a thing about Billys boat, but I have a feeling he wont have to worry about getting beat by any jetboats.
I hear a few hard running jets are coming, but who knows how fast they really are.
Anyways, I hope to see some flats out there, the more the better.
Hope to see you guys out there and meet some new people from the boards...Cs19

Jim Anderson
10-01-2004, 04:35 AM
Hey everyone long time no post. I plan on attending also. I was working a county fair in Florida when all the hurricanes hit, there were more tortilla's flying around then at a frizbe contest. I was able to save most everything and the boat came out ok. Looking to spank Larry Neeb, and don't get excited Larry I do mean your boat. See you guys soon and look forward to putting some faces with all these board names. Does anyone know if twoallbeefpatties will be there?. He was a big help in getting my boat to run as hard as it does and i'd like to say thanks in person.

wsuwrhr
10-01-2004, 06:23 AM
Now that ain't right dude.....
Brian :lightsabe
I'm sure you've been talking to WSUWRHR with that comment, if not i'll be the first to tell you i'm trying to go. My boat decided to give me fits after 3yrs even though I go through everything all the time. Took the engine out to ck the rod and main bearings and they looked great but I put new ones in anyway, put it back together for Needles and it wouldn't pull a sick "LADY OF THE EVENING" out of bed. Down about 800 to 1000 rpm's and sounds like it's on nitro with a shitty tune up. Had the mag redone 8 months ago same with the fuel pump and I just put a new set of valve springs on before CFW so I knew it wasn't the springs. So I borrowed a mag from Guru and it ran the same. Put a new coil that I had and it ran the same. Changed plugs, cleaned the fuel system and no change. So at this time I have boxed everything up to send back to Zig & Enderle and if I get everything back in time i'll be there. Hate to put the boat away for the winter not knowing what the "HELL" is wrong.

dossangers
10-01-2004, 08:26 AM
Plans Are 2 K's And 1 Superstock For Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-01-2004, 09:07 AM
I will bring the slower end of the spectrum. :mad:
Jerry :D

cyclone
10-01-2004, 09:30 AM
Plans Are 2 K's And 1 Superstock For Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!
now that's what I'm sayin! I'll be waiting on shore with video camera in hand.

SERIOUS ISSUES
10-03-2004, 09:30 AM
We're going to head up... can someone give me more info on the camping? Do you need to reserve a spot or just show up?
Thanks

Cs19
10-03-2004, 09:48 AM
I dont think camping is an option out there, they do not allow tent camping at Big River RV park, you have to have some sort of an RV to get a site, which sucks. There should be rooms available at Big River Inn, its like a mile from the launch ramp, and rooms are decent there. If they are booked, get on their waiting list, and you will have first dibs after someone cancels their room.Trust me,there will be cancellations.
Another option is to camp elsewhere in Parker. Good luck.

SERIOUS ISSUES
10-03-2004, 10:59 AM
I dont think camping is an option out there, they do not allow tent camping at Big River RV park, you have to have some sort of an RV to get a site, which sucks. There should be rooms available at Big River Inn, its like a mile from the launch ramp, and rooms are decent there. If they are booked, get on their waiting list, and you will have first dibs after someone cancels their room.Trust me,there will be cancellations.
Another option is to camp elsewhere in Parker. Good luck.
One more Superstock going! :rollside:
Thanks for the info, called Big River Inn and got a room! There is 1 more room left there for anyone else needing a place to stay. Can't wait to go, sounds like a blast and looking forward to meeting everyone!

HBjet
10-03-2004, 02:07 PM
I can't wait to see all of these boats, on the trailer or not and meet everyone who owns them. Sounds like this will be a great trip to end the summer with.
HBjet

TRG
10-03-2004, 09:56 PM
HELL!...im starting my summer next weekend! if the boat actually floats! lol

Kindsvater Flat
10-03-2004, 10:06 PM
I can't wait to see all of these boats, on the trailer or not and meet everyone who owns them. Sounds like this will be a great trip to end the summer with.
HBjet
As usual I will forward a picture and you can staple it to a stick... :(