PDA

View Full Version : Ok.....

Bre
09-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Anyone need any clothes or shoes?? They have kids stuff too. I am going to a place in Lake Forrest tomorrow to go shopping again... you have to have a special card to get in... and they have skate brand stuff..... ES... Etnies... ect... for like 50% off. Shoes that are normally $80-90 bucks are $38 ect...so let me know :shift: Or you can meet me out there.

Bre
09-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Oh and there is $300 spending limit per person I can get 3 people in with my card.......

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:02 PM
I don't need anything.. :cry:

Bre
09-29-2004, 02:03 PM
I don't need anything.. :cry:
You don't??? I got Kailey and Kendall some Etnies for $10 they are sooo cute :)
I think I will end up spending $300 myself :messedup: :D

Roxysnow
09-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Where is this at? My wife loves to shop for the kids?

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:05 PM
You don't??? I got Kailey and Kendall some Etnies for $10 they are sooo cute :)
I think I will end up spending $300 myself :messedup: :D
LOL!! spend it baby.. you know how it is.. once your there.. oooops it's how much. :rollside: :rollside:

Bre
09-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Where is this at? My wife loves to shop for the kids?
Off of the 241 in Lake Forrest... I am gonna take the kids tomorrow.. and I am planning on showing up when they open at 10am. Does she work?

Bre
09-29-2004, 02:07 PM
LOL!! spend it baby.. you know how it is.. once your there.. oooops it's how much. :rollside: :rollside:
I went last week and bought Andy a bunch of shit. I need to get the other card from my friend... with that card you can spend 1K each person each trip out there.

mbrown2
09-29-2004, 02:14 PM
How do you get a card for the store? Unfortunately have to work tomorrow..

Bre
09-29-2004, 02:16 PM
How do you get a card for the store? Unfortunately have to work tomorrow..
I think you have to be a pro skater or something.....
It's my friends ...friends card LOL.

mbrown2
09-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Guess, I better start practicing.. yeah, like that is going to happen...sounds like a cool deal.

Bre
09-29-2004, 02:43 PM
Guess, I better start practicing.. yeah, like that is going to happen...sounds like a cool deal.
LOL :D
Just let me know if you ever want to go.. or if your wife wants to go with me....They are open every 1st Sat of the month and every Sat in Aug and Dec And weekdays 10am-6pm

Reaper1
09-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Bre - We shop there also. Mrs. Reaper has the hook ups(card). That place is like 10 minutes from our house. Why pay $80 for a pair of skate shoes when you can get them for $30, right. ;)

Bre
09-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Bre - We shop there also. Mrs. Reaper has the hook ups(card). That place is like 10 minutes from our house. Why pay $80 for a pair of skate shoes when you can get them for $30, right. ;)
Exactly :shift:
I guess my friend has the card because he has a friend that works there :shift:

Reaper1
09-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Right on, Mrs. Reap works for Rusty. They have shopping days every other Thursday and are about 5 miles away from Etnies. :cool:

BoatFloating
09-29-2004, 05:04 PM
Right on, Mrs. Reap works for Rusty. They have shopping days every other Thursday and are about 5 miles away from Etnies. :cool:
Dude for all I've done for you and NO! Rusty's shwag?????? :mad:

Reaper1
09-29-2004, 05:25 PM
Dude for all I've done for you and NO! Rusty's shwag?????? :mad:
I'll get you some Rusty underwear so Three Days Only has something to look at when he's delivering his package. :2purples:

Charley
09-29-2004, 06:26 PM
:eek: :D

Havasubum
09-29-2004, 09:26 PM
been there before they definitly have good stuff and pretty cheap to. its called sole technology i was told the only way to get a card is if you know someone that works there but i could be wrong

Bling Bling
09-29-2004, 09:35 PM
I'll get you some Rusty underwear so Three Days Only has something to look at when he's delivering his package. :2purples:
You are gettin points 4 that my friend. That's funny.

MRS. REAPER
09-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Dude for all I've done for you and NO! Rusty's shwag?????? :mad: I got the hook ups....bypass Reaper1 :hammer2: and just tell me what you want! I work at the Rusty Corporate offices, so skies the limit on clothes 1/2 off retail.....
Bre, I have the Etnies VIP shopping pass too.....love the Toddler girls Etnies!!

THOR
09-30-2004, 06:25 AM
I work in Lake Forest and am curious as to where this place is and how I can get a card.
??????

Reaper1
09-30-2004, 06:41 AM
I work in Lake Forest and am curious as to where this place is and how I can get a card.
??????
Thor - Where do you work?

Bre
09-30-2004, 06:46 AM
??????
You can't get a card unless you are friends with someone that works there. Let me know when you wanna go and I will go with you :cool:

Bre
09-30-2004, 06:46 AM
been there before they definitly have good stuff and pretty cheap to. its called sole technology i was told the only way to get a card is if you know someone that works there but i could be wrong
Exactly :)

Bre
09-30-2004, 06:50 AM
I got the hook ups....bypass Reaper1 :hammer2: and just tell me what you want! I work at the Rusty Corporate offices, so skies the limit on clothes 1/2 off retail.....
Bre, I have the Etnies VIP shopping pass too.....love the Toddler girls Etnies!!
We need to go shopping together.... Kailey puts her shoes on as soon as she wakes up every morning :D Let me find a picture :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15439-29-04_004_123-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15439-29-04_023_123-med.jpg
Kailey has pink ones and Kendall has the black ones..... they love them if you can't tell :D

THOR
09-30-2004, 06:50 AM
You can't get a card unless you are friends with someone that works there. Let me know when you wanna go and I will go with you :cool:
Atta girl Bre. Maybe a little early xmas shopping in a month or two.
thanks!

THOR
09-30-2004, 06:51 AM
Thor - Where do you work?
I work in the business park on the northeast corner of trabuco and bake pkwy.

Bre
09-30-2004, 06:51 AM
??????
Thor if you can meet me out there today let me know..... I'm gonna be taking off from here around 9:20 or so and getting there at 10 when they open.

Bre
09-30-2004, 06:52 AM
Atta girl Bre. Maybe a little early xmas shopping in a month or two.
thanks!
No problem.... hopefully by then I will have the card where you can spend 1k per person instead of $300. I wonder if my kids count LOL... guess we will find out ;)

THOR
09-30-2004, 07:03 AM
Thor if you can meet me out there today let me know..... I'm gonna be taking off from here around 9:20 or so and getting there at 10 when they open.
I wish I could today but it isnt looking good.

Bre
09-30-2004, 07:13 AM
I wish I could today but it isnt looking good.
OK then to the shower I go..so I can get outta here.... :rollside:

Bre
09-30-2004, 12:07 PM
Thor~ I am back.... I got another card from a guy that works there... this one expires on Nov. 6th...so let me know when you would like to go. :) Just make sure I leave all my money in the car :p

lucky
09-30-2004, 12:24 PM
can you get my clothes half off ??? lmao i bet you can ... :devil: :notam:

Bre
09-30-2004, 12:27 PM
can you get my clothes half off ??? lmao i bet you can ... :devil: :notam:
:jawdrop: :D

MRS. REAPER
09-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Bre ~ how was the selection up there today? I haven't been in a couple months, and they didn't have much selection for Toddler girls....

Bre
09-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Bre ~ how was the selection up there today? I haven't been in a couple months, and they didn't have much selection for Toddler girls....
I didn't get the girls any shoes today :frown: The only had boy colors and the cute ones they did have weren't in their sizes :frown:
They had a lot of new shirts and pants though. I got Andy 12 more tee shirts, 2 pairs of jeans.... a couple hats... a leather belt.... a few dress shirts.. and last time I got him two pairs of shoes... got me one pair of shoes and 2 shirts and some pants.. they never have a big enough size for me... but I was actually able to fit into an 11 they had there I was really surprised. And I got the girls a pink and light blue thirty two beanie..... they have those lil balls on top and it has a lil bill ... they looked so cute in them.
Do you know of another place to get toddler Etnies?? The girls need at least one more pair.

MRS. REAPER
09-30-2004, 01:26 PM
I didn't get the girls any shoes today :frown: The only had boy colors and the cute ones they did have weren't in their sizes :frown:
They had a lot of new shirts and pants though. I got Andy 12 more tee shirts, 2 pairs of jeans.... a couple hats... a leather belt.... a few dress shirts.. and last time I got him two pairs of shoes... got me one pair of shoes and 2 shirts and some pants.. they never have a big enough size for me... but I was actually able to fit into an 11 they had there I was really surprised. And I got the girls a pink and light blue thirty two beanie..... they have those lil balls on top and it has a lil bill ... they looked so cute in them.
Do you know of another place to get toddler Etnies?? The girls need at least one more pair. Wow, you scored! Sounds like my regular Rusty shopping trips, Reaper1 gets a new wardrobe and I get 2 items. :confused: I think because I stare at the stuff all day, the last thing I want for myself is anything more from here....
I don't know anywhere else to hook up the Toddler Etnies - I do always have the Rusty discount for Men, Women, and Boys (unfortunately we don't make little girl clothes) - just FYI for everyone. :D Oh, and if you've heard of Sanuk slippers....that's part of Rusty warehouse too, with awesome discounts.

THOR
09-30-2004, 01:40 PM
Thor~ I am back.... I got another card from a guy that works there... this one expires on Nov. 6th...so let me know when you would like to go. :) Just make sure I leave all my money in the car :p
NICE! Thanks. I will pm you and will head out.

Bre
09-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Wow, you scored! Sounds like my regular Rusty shopping trips, Reaper1 gets a new wardrobe and I get 2 items. :confused: I think because I stare at the stuff all day, the last thing I want for myself is anything more from here....
I don't know anywhere else to hook up the Toddler Etnies - I do always have the Rusty discount for Men, Women, and Boys (unfortunately we don't make little girl clothes) - just FYI for everyone. :D Oh, and if you've heard of Sanuk slippers....that's part of Rusty warehouse too, with awesome discounts.
Yeah I never buy anything for myself... he actually had to tell me to make sure I buy myself something.....
Here are some pics of the girls hats...the love them LOL... I love it everything I buy for them they act like they love it :p makes me keep on buying them things.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15439-30-04_001_123-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15439-30-04_003_123-med.jpg
They haven't even given me the chance to take the tags off yet either lol.