PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Sucks.........

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Why do people have to have those damn bowls of candy at their desks with the gross hand sticking out of it, and then when you go to get a piece of the candy the hand grabs you and makes some sick noise.................to scare the living shit out of you..............................THATS JUST NOT RIGHT. :o :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:20 PM
LOL!! is it the candy or the hand.. :p

Ziggy
09-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Why do people have to have those damn bowls of candy at their desks with the gross hand sticking out of it, and then when you go to get a piece of the candy the hand grabs you and makes some sick noise.................to scare the living shit out of you..............................THATS JUST NOT RIGHT. :o :D
awww, you poor thing got skeered by a little bowl of candy :cry: :smile:
Just be glad its Halloweeen stuff, all the stores around me here have already put out the Christmas stuff :confused: :confused: Its freakin' crazy, where will it end?

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:22 PM
After 12 years, and for the first time, I just said the F- word out loud at my work in an office full of people and felt like a Jackass. Not to mention what I looked like jumping away from a plastic bowl of candy with a rubber hand in it and almost breaking my damn neck in my heels! :yuk:

Party Cat
09-29-2004, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=Ziggy]awww, you poor thing got skeered by a little bowl of candy :cry: :smile:
LOL...it probably had a skunk in it :D

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=Ziggy]awww, you poor thing got skeered by a little bowl of candy :cry: :smile:
LOL...it probably had a skunk in it :D
LMAO, This was much worse Jim, trust me.
Her454 ~ Hiding at her desk now. :o

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:26 PM
After 12 years, and for the first time, I just said the F- word out loud at my work in an office full of people and felt like a Jackass. Not to mention what I looked like jumping away from a plastic bowl of candy with a rubber hand in it and almost breaking my damn neck in my heels! :yuk:
LMAO!! I bet you wouldn't have jumped so far if it was a cooler full of jello shots and a hand.. LOL!!
sorry sweetie couldn't resist.. Love ya.. :wink: :wink:

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:27 PM
LMAO!! I bet you wouldn't have jumped so far if it was a cooler full of jello shots and a hand.. LOL!!
sorry sweetie couldn't resist.. Love ya.. :wink: :wink:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez MrsV- DONT GIVE ANYONE ANY IDEAS! Ya tryin to kill me? :hammerhea :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez MrsV- DONT GIVE ANYONE ANY IDEAS! Ya tryin to kill me? :hammerhea :D
LMAO!! sorry.. :D :D :D :D

Ziggy
09-29-2004, 02:29 PM
So which was worse---Saying the "F" word out loud at work or laughing at the meeting when someone ripped one? :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:30 PM
So which was worse---Saying the "F" word at work or laughing at the meeting when someone ripped one? :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO!! :rollside:

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:31 PM
So which was worse---Saying the "F" word out loud at work or laughing at the meeting when someone ripped one? :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That chick was layed off last month...I feel bad now! :D Hell of a memory there Zig, I still get razzzed for that....and THAT WAS WORSE. At least I could walk away this time.......;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:36 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That chick was layed off last month...I feel bad now! :D Hell of a memory there Zig, I still get razzzed for that....and THAT WAS WORSE. At least I could walk away this time.......;)
LMAO!! I bet you wish you could of walked away with the other one..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_055-med.jpg :D

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:41 PM
LMAO!! I bet you wish you could of walked away with the other one..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DCB_REGATTA_055-med.jpg :D
Did you ever read that thread MrsV? I was so embarassed I wanted to quit my job. I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. And I got the 3rd degree for it....I dont know if it was on here or at RRL..........LMAO.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Did you ever read that thread MrsV? I was so embarassed I wanted to quit my job. I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. And I got the 3rd degree for it....I dont know if it was on here or at RRL..........LMAO.
I don't remember where it was but I did read it and I am laughing so hard right now just thinking about it.. my stomach hurts.. ROTFLMAO!! :D :D :D

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:46 PM
I don't remember where it was but I did read it and I am laughing so hard right now just thinking about it.. my stomach hurts.. ROTFLMAO!! :D :D :D
I found it...........I laughed all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000807;p=1#0000 00

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 03:01 PM
LMAO!! :D :D :D :D

HCS
09-29-2004, 09:27 PM
Because your a witch!!! :2purples: :crossx:

HammerDown
09-30-2004, 04:42 AM
I toss ice cubes in their sack.... :D

Backtanner
09-30-2004, 05:01 AM
The good kids on my street get a handful of candy from bowl #1. The punks get bowl #2, a handful of leftover ketchup packets from McDs. Perhaps this year I change it up a bit and just give out mayo packs. The funniest part of it is because they see me stuff a handful of stuff in their bag, they assume they're scoring and I keep seeing them sneaking back for more.

OkieDave
09-30-2004, 05:19 AM
who gives out cough drops besides Jim Rome?

RiverOtter
09-30-2004, 05:23 AM
One time (at band camp) this girl that used to work for me put a large rubber rat (looked real) in our microwave at the office to scare some to the other ladies. Well... later she went to back to the kitchen and we heard a very loud scream. The dummy scared herself!! :D True story.

Keithb87
09-30-2004, 06:30 AM
That's funny.... :)
I found it...........I laughed all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000807;p=1#0000 00
But this was Funny as HELL :D

Larry Nebb
09-30-2004, 06:45 AM
in my heels!
I like it! :D

Rexone
09-30-2004, 06:49 AM
Not to mention what I looked like jumping away from a plastic bowl of candy with a rubber hand in it and almost breaking my damn neck in my heels! :yuk:
Pictures please... :D

Her454
09-30-2004, 07:35 AM
Pictures please... :D
:D Sorry Mike No pics........Thank God.........