PDA

View Full Version : 9 second Geo Metro.

HCS
09-29-2004, 02:48 PM
I don't think I would want to turn 9 seconds in a Geo Metro. :eek:
Click here for video (http://home.comcast.net/~doodv1/9secgeo.wmv)

Her454
09-29-2004, 02:51 PM
I'd rather ride in an open boat at 170 than in that death trap. :rolleyes:

1978 Rogers
09-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Geo Metro. What about a retro Yugo. Now that would be something to watch.

Danhercules
09-29-2004, 03:13 PM
I'd rather ride in an open boat at 170 than in that death trap. :rolleyes:
I would bet my last doller, there is a roll cage, a good one at that in there. The only thing Metro about that is the shell.
That dose kick @$$! I love people that are diffrent!!!

HCS
09-29-2004, 03:30 PM
I would bet my last doller, there is a roll cage, a good one at that in there. The only thing Metro about that is the shell.
That dose kick @$$! I love people that are diffrent!!!
Makes me think about all the money I stuffed into a 350 Camaro when I was
in High School. It took every penny I had to pump up that 350 to get it into
the low 12's. This guy's blowin 9's in a Geo Metro.
Times have changed. :cool:

Jordy
09-29-2004, 03:38 PM
How would you like to be the guy getting beat by that geo? Especially if you pulled up to the line not knowing what he had in it. Your light turns green, you cut a good time, he's still sitting there, you're thinking he just has horrible reaction time and then wham-o. :eek:
There was a guy in Phoenix that used to do that with his VW Bug. He'd go out for the Friday night drags at Firebird and line up next to a Corvette. This was around 15 years ago before the big turbo craze hit and this bug looked stock. He'd stomp these Corvettes into the ground. Half the guys wouldn't even stop at the end of the track. They'd just keep going right through the gates and on home. Good stuff.

H20bug
09-29-2004, 04:29 PM
that guy definatley has a set of stones!!!!!! .....Very bitchen....... two thumbs up. turbo charging is the shitznik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

rrrr
09-29-2004, 05:07 PM
Hooooly sheeit! I wouldn't do it unless it had a zero-zero Martin-Baker ejection seat in it...... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: