PDA

View Full Version : Can I play Kurtis??

Blown 472
09-29-2004, 03:42 PM
Ok, It is december 194? your country is attacked, thousands killed, you know the exact origin of the attackers, in fact you can pin point what city they are from what schools they went to and the people that provided for them. Do you level them?

v-drive
09-29-2004, 03:47 PM
YEP!......v-drive

Kurtis500
09-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Ok, It is december 194? your country is attacked, thousands killed, you know the exact origin of the attackers, in fact you can pin point what city they are from what schools they went to and the people that provided for them. Do you level them?
Lessons from history are pretty straight forward.
In 1941 they had no way to find out what city they were from or what school they went to.
Do you level them? We did.

Blown 472
09-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Lessons from history are pretty straight forward.
In 1941 they had no way to find out what city they were from or what school they went to.
Do you level them? We did.
well now that being said and in reference to your question to me, then why no bombing on saudi arabia, and yes I would blow them off the face of the earth.

Kurtis500
09-29-2004, 04:50 PM
well now that being said and in reference to your question to me, then why no bombing on saudi arabia, and yes I would blow them off the face of the earth.
Yamomoto went to school in the US, should we have blown ourselves up since he planned the attack?

MagicMtnDan
09-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Silly Blown wants to blow Saudi Arabia off the face of the earth. :boxed:
I happen to think that Saudi Arabia is one messed up country with lots of problems. But that doesn't mean we need to turn that sandbox into a great big glass table top.
There are more messed up countries around the world than them. Besides the entire world needs that black stuff that's under their sandbox. We turn 'em into glass and we may as well decide to hit our economy (and the rest of the world's) harder than anyone could ever imagine.
Stick around Blown. Watch what happens to Saudi Arabia over time. That place is gonna implode which is another reason why the US and the rest of the world needs to free itself from dependence on foreign oil.

Schiada76
09-30-2004, 08:02 AM
An African American breaks into your house rapes and murders your wife, sodomizes your dog and steals your childrens lunch money.
Blown would then bomb Africa.

eliminatedsprinter
09-30-2004, 09:14 AM
An African American breaks into your house rapes and murders your wife, sodomizes your dog and steals your childrens lunch money.
Blown would then bomb Africa.
No he wouldn't. It wouldn't be PC. He'd blame the republicians for making him steal and rape.
See there Blown, I'll stick up for ya. :wink: