09-29-2004, 05:27 PM
#1 - I like Bush because Blown doesn't :D

Blown 472
09-29-2004, 05:35 PM
#1 - I like Bush because Blown doesn't :D
Golf clap for that one. :D

eliminatedsprinter
09-30-2004, 07:49 AM
I'll give you about 2,500 because that is a little less than the number of dollars his tax cuts gave back of my lower middle income families money last year. That's the best work any of the presidents in my lifetime ever did for me directly.
I can't really say that I love the job he has done, but I sure am thankfull Gore didn't get the job.

Jeanyus
09-30-2004, 07:59 AM
Here's two reasons why I like Bush, 1 Al Gore, 2 John Kerry

eliminatedsprinter
09-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Well said. :cool:
Those are 2 of the best. Thank godness that Bush saved us from one and is trying to save us from the other.

v-drive
09-30-2004, 09:46 AM
I am not even going to try to top that. those are about the best.
I will say that after seeing the Bush's on Dr. Phil yesterday that I believe they are more in touch with the working class than Kerry could ever hope to be. I will watch his show next week when kerry is on so that I may further cement my thoughts for Bush. Don't worry blown this is just my opinion and I don't want or care if you agree ...........v-drive

Second "PLACE"
09-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Bush is my choice....As long as it's neatly trimmed. ;)
BEAUMONT FOR BUSH '04

vdriver4ever
09-30-2004, 03:03 PM
The ten reasons I like Bush?
(1) I don't have to put on my glasses to see the bush up close.
(2) A bush in the right place can hide unsightly things.
(3) There is always something good hiding in the bush.
(4) Sometimes a bush can provide great shade.
(5) Going into the bush can always be exciting.
(6) A bush can look really good in the yard.
(7) Several bushes can provide a great landscape.
(8) At my house I always pee behind the bush.
(9) My nieghbors can't see me playing in the bush.
(10) It's easy to like bush because the idiot running against him is a weed.

Dave C
09-30-2004, 03:41 PM
because John's Kerry's idea of a good time on the water involves windsurfing...... now thats lame!!! :rollside:

eliminatedsprinter
10-01-2004, 07:44 AM
because John's Kerry's idea of a good time on the water involves windsurfing...... now thats lame!!! :rollside:
Now don't go bashing windsurfing. The only reason it looks lame to you is because most americians are lame. Those of us who have done it well enough to use a harness and get a short board up on plane know it can be as much of a kick as wakeboarding or waterskiing....It's just so much harder to do, you seldom see that at your local lake, where most people can't even keep their board going in the right direction and just flip flop (like J.K.) into and out of the dirnk......

Dave C
10-01-2004, 07:54 AM
ES,
Its an elitist tree hugging sport.......
I live 2 blocks from the Bay where windsurfing is rampant among the tree-hugging Ralph Nader voters.... its still lame.
I'll give you an example.... yes you can get that sucker on plane and feel like your hauling butt.... then a two guys on a catamaran (sail) pass you like your standing still (inland waterways)..... or if your on the bay then you get passed by a PWC
correct me if I'm wrong but if you get passed by a sailing catamaran or a PWC... you've pegged the lame-o-meter!!!! :p

eliminatedsprinter
10-01-2004, 08:32 AM
ES,
Its an elitist tree hugging sport.......
I live 2 blocks from the Bay where windsurfing is rampant among the tree-hugging Ralph Nader voters.... its still lame.
I'll give you an example.... yes you can get that sucker on plane and feel like your hauling butt.... then a two guys on a catamaran (sail) pass you like your standing still (inland waterways)..... or if your on the bay then you get passed by a PWC
correct me if I'm wrong but if you get passed by a sailing catamaran or a PWC... you've pegged the lame-o-meter!!!! :p
If you get passed by a catamaran you are a lame windsurfer. Check out the speed records and you will find windsurfers are much faster. The differance between going fast on a windsurfer and going fast on a cat or a a PWC is that it takes athletic ability and skill to do it on the windsurfer. Of course, up in the bay area windsurfers are a bunch of tree hugging turds, that is that area's prime domographic. Windsurfing was started down here in So Cal by speed freaks like Robby Nash, who can jump his board 50ft in the air off a wave and do speed runs in the 60 mph range. In a sport where the power for speed is transferd through your body those kind of things are a kick. P.S. I've gone out in the bay by long beach with tons of catamarans around and I have never in my life (after advancing to a short board) had one pass me unless I fell and was down in the water. I have passed by fully hiked out cats tons of times and honestly never givin it much thought.
P.S. The sport is called sailboarding. Windsurfer is just a brand name of the board co that used to sell a lot of boards and started things off. They are long gone now...I can't remeber when the last time I saw their boards sold new was...I think it was in the late 80s the last time I saw someone buy a new windsurfer board.

Rev. Williams
10-01-2004, 09:47 AM
Tastes like chicken :D

eliminatedsprinter
10-01-2004, 09:59 AM
Tastes like chicken :D
Only if fried. :wink:

eliminatedsprinter
10-01-2004, 10:14 AM
ES,
The new 75 mph supercharged PWCs make most big block jet boats lame in your eyes I guess. I still think a nice 60 mph custom boat is a pretty cool thing and I wouldn't call them lame. But hey, that's just me.
I'll tell you what is lame though. Judging a sport based on the people in the Bay Area that do it. In fact, arguing over the worthiness of a sport at all is lame. I feel lame right now even having this discussion. My god, I know people who find golf and bowling fun :sleeping: :sleeping: But I don't call them lame for it..I think Sport is good and there are no lame sports only lame spectators and outside critics and (of course) a few lame tree hugging participants, esp in the San Fran Bay Area............ :wink:

Dave C
10-01-2004, 07:28 PM
but its still a PWC... which is lame. :notam:
OK I didn't know you would take it so personally.... dang.... so the damn tree huggers are lame... not the damn "sailboarders". GEEZ. ;) :supp:
although those kite-surfing sum-o-bitches are nuts though. :idea:
and besides bowling and golf are both fun, damn it.... (as long as they involve a cooler full of beer) :D
On the inland water ways, the catamarans are faster but I havent' seen em run on the bay but your probably right..

eliminatedsprinter
10-04-2004, 08:23 AM
but its still a PWC... which is lame. :notam:
OK I didn't know you would take it so personally.... dang.... so the damn tree huggers are lame... not the damn "sailboarders". GEEZ. ;) :supp:
although those kite-surfing sum-o-bitches are nuts though. :idea:
and besides bowling and golf are both fun, damn it.... (as long as they involve a cooler full of beer) :D
On the inland water ways, the catamarans are faster but I havent' seen em run on the bay but your probably right..
Ther ya go... :D
P.S. In any conditions if the sailboarder has the right equipment and skill he will be faster than a cat. Sailboards are the fastest wind powered watercraft.

QuickJet
10-04-2004, 09:46 PM
1) Terrorist hate George bush
2) Liberation of Afghanistan
3) Removed Sadham from power
4) He has the brains to threaten force and the balls to back it up
5) His economical plans have prooved to work through 2 wars and the attacks on 9/11
6) He is not some enviormental wacko set out to stop boating and car
enthusiasts
7) tax cuts
8) Does not support government funded abortions
9) Knows it WRONG when a man sucks another mans cock
10) George W. Bush will never try to take my gun away

CrazyHippy
10-05-2004, 02:04 AM
1. NO terrorist attacks in the US, since 9-11
2. Willing to make a decission, and stick w/ it, no matter what the polls say
3. Puts the US above the UN
4. Moral in the Armed forces
5. Never voted against arming Our troops w/ what they needed
6. Doesn't want to close off the lakes and rivers to me
7. IS turning a FUBAR economy around
8. Not ashamed of being an american, and all that it entails
9. I feel I can trust him (much more than the "Johns")
10. I like the direction this country is going, i feel safe
BJH

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2004, 11:47 AM
These guys have the list covered! Good job and thanks!
1) Terrorist hate George bush
2) Liberation of Afghanistan
3) Removed Sadham from power
4) He has the brains to threaten force and the balls to back it up
5) His economical plans have prooved to work through 2 wars and the attacks on 9/11
6) He is not some enviormental wacko set out to stop boating and car
enthusiasts
7) tax cuts
8) Does not support government funded abortions
9) Knows it WRONG when a man sucks another mans cock
10) George W. Bush will never try to take my gun away
1. NO terrorist attacks in the US, since 9-11
2. Willing to make a decission, and stick w/ it, no matter what the polls say
3. Puts the US above the UN
4. Moral in the Armed forces
5. Never voted against arming Our troops w/ what they needed
6. Doesn't want to close off the lakes and rivers to me
7. IS turning a FUBAR economy around
8. Not ashamed of being an american, and all that it entails
9. I feel I can trust him (much more than the "Johns")
10. I like the direction this country is going, i feel safe
BJH