PDA

View Full Version : Help for highroller.

Blown 472
09-29-2004, 05:14 PM
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Sept04/Guarisco0928.htm

MagicMtnDan
09-29-2004, 05:22 PM
Blown, if you're going to post a link to every POS posting a radical opinion on the Internet we're going to run out of time to read them :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
09-30-2004, 08:08 AM
I agree Dan.
Blown I am a huge fan of political dissent. If it is credible and honest. However, the stuff currently spewing from todays left does more harm than good. Even legitimate dissentors don't like it because, it makes it harder for them to get their more honest, and valid points accross. This wacky Bush lied, Bush lied, type crap just drowns out more thought out and honest critique. For example, there are many things wrong with the presidents education bill (aka "No child left behind") because it further entangles our public schools into the federal berocracy and pisses away many tax dollars in the process. However, the general public never hears this, because the majority of the presidents detractors are too busy running around spreading Michel Moore-like goofy rumor and inuendo...
In short, my point is you need to start looking into more credible sources. Find some things that are better referenced and documented.

Schiada76
09-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Don't take my word for it. Ask big brother Attorney Gatekeeper Ashcroft.
He'll set you straight with a few options -- torture, prison, deportation or death. Or, if you're smart, you can choose to accept the new Republican order and receive your complimentary (neo-revised) Bible with a pat on the butt for luck as you are sent on your merry "born again" way.
Blown thinks this statement is truthfull.
Ya still smoke a LOT of weed don't you blown? :hammerhea

eliminatedsprinter
09-30-2004, 09:06 AM
Ya know, I hear a lot of people calling Ashcroft a lot of names and making a lot of comarisons of him to dictators etc... But he's not the U.S. attny gen who had his people storm a compound to get a nut, who could easily be picked up on the street and he's not the one who responded to a court challenge in a child custody case with a 4:00am comando raid, now is he..