PDA

View Full Version : Mortgage / Loan Officers

Kwicherbichen
09-29-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm looking to talk to mortgage / home loan people within 10 miles of La Mirada, Ca.
I just renewed my real estate lic. and I'm shopping around for possible offices to work at.
I apreciate the help :)

Kilrtoy
09-29-2004, 11:36 PM
if you want to come to the valley ?
I have an office all hot young chicks , aggressive work ethics, work all hours and do what they need to meet their clients needs.
but it is in the S.f.valey

Kwicherbichen
09-29-2004, 11:43 PM
I love the sound of that offer but that's a hike bro. :idea: One of the reasons I got back into loans is to cut down my commute.

Kilrtoy
09-29-2004, 11:55 PM
I know its far , but just wanted to tease you.
But they do GREAT work and we all know hot chicks sell product.

Kwicherbichen
09-30-2004, 12:25 AM
I know its far , but just wanted to tease you.
But they do GREAT work and we all know hot chicks sell product.
Yes they do! I was at a potential prospect's office the other day and there was a loan processor, title rep, and wholesale agent all there at the same time and they were all hot.

Ivan Dan
09-30-2004, 12:28 AM
Yes they do! I was at a potential prospect's office the other day and there was a loan processor, title rep, and wholesale agent all there at the same time and they were all hot.
:idea: Sounds like a perfect mix!

Kwicherbichen
09-30-2004, 12:42 AM
:idea: Sounds like a perfect mix!
You know the deal. I worked in a real estate office before too and there were some pretty hot women running in and out.

Kwicherbichen
10-02-2004, 12:48 AM
bump

GrapeApe
10-02-2004, 08:33 AM
Hey Brian... I would have some Connections for you, but they are all in San Diego.... It looks Like I will have the Month off in December, and then back here to Vegas for another 4-5 Months... We have 2-3 Condo Conversion Financing set up... I think I may work hard tell April, and then take the Summer off.. I didnt make as many Trips this Year because of this Vegas Project.. But it is well worth it.. Well, my Girlfriend hasn't been to Happy about me being in "Sin City" this long... Something about the 17 Strippers that are living in this Condo Complex that I am working and Live in.....
*** Grape Ape ***

welk2party
10-02-2004, 09:35 AM
I am in Anaheim and looking for loan officers.

Schmegma
10-02-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm looking to talk to mortgage / home loan people within 10 miles of La Mirada, Ca.
I just renewed my real estate lic. and I'm shopping around for possible offices to work at.
I work for Century 21 Discovery in Fullerton. Our office is awesome. We have an in house loan broker. Call my broker, Joe Lins.

Schmegma
10-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Call Chris Smith (714) 738-4199. He's in Fullerton...a loan broker.

Slib77
10-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Where is your office Kilr?
I used to work at Horizon in Westlake.
Trying to get a job @ WMC as an outside rep. Hopefully I hear from them soon.

essexjet
10-02-2004, 01:49 PM
Friend of mine, his company is opening up an office in Havasu. He will going out there in a couple of weeks to interview people if you want to relocate. :cool:

Kwicherbichen
10-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Hey Brian... I would have some Connections for you, but they are all in San Diego.... It looks Like I will have the Month off in December, and then back here to Vegas for another 4-5 Months... We have 2-3 Condo Conversion Financing set up... I think I may work hard tell April, and then take the Summer off.. I didnt make as many Trips this Year because of this Vegas Project.. But it is well worth it.. Well, my Girlfriend hasn't been to Happy about me being in "Sin City" this long... Something about the 17 Strippers that are living in this Condo Complex that I am working and Live in.....
*** Grape Ape ***
Thanks bro, I need to get my feet wet here and get a good base going before I consider a move SD way. If I really get crankin it could be possible because the little and I like SD. Keep me in the loop with the conversions, ya never know where life leads next.
I have no comment on the stripper issue as I'm sure you'll do the right thing...whatever that is?
Welk2party, I'll send you a PM.
I work for Century 21 Discovery in Fullerton. Our office is awesome. We have an in house loan broker. Call my broker, Joe Lins.
Call Chris Smith (714) 738-4199. He's in Fullerton...a loan broker.
Schmeg, are these two related or seperate?
Friend of mine, his company is opening up an office in Havasu. He will going out there in a couple of weeks to interview people if you want to relocate.
Essex, I've already tried to talk the old lady into a move out that way and she wasn't having any part of it. I could see it down the road as a pre/post retirement location.