PDA

View Full Version : Boat Works-Omega

dicudmore
09-30-2004, 10:24 AM
Hey guys....just read a thread on RRX from a new member asking for info on Boat Works....
I know I've heard that name here before. Little help??
here's a link to the thread
Boat Works (http://riverracerx.com/cgi-bin/mb2/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=29&t=5301&st=0&&#entry98874)

dicudmore
09-30-2004, 11:51 AM
anybody...?

JESSE
09-30-2004, 11:57 AM
just tell him to stay away from that guy he had my money for 5 or 6 months befor i told him i woul kill him if he didn't give it back told me every time i talk to him just give me a week ill have your boat.

dicudmore
09-30-2004, 11:58 AM
my advice to the guy was to stay away....
I just couldn't find the story I was looking for that was my reference and wasn't trying to sway him on "hearsay"

partyhavasu
09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey everybody. I'm the new guy and also the subject of this thread. I am having a bit of a problem with the guy @ Omaga boats. He seems to think that selling my old boat on consignment and keeping me waiting for 17 weeks before he even starts my new boat is a cool thing to do. Wonder what he is on? I have already hired a lawyer to go after him so there is not much else I can do. If any jone has any advice in matters like these that might help please let me know. Thanks J :cry:

Kilrtoy
09-30-2004, 07:47 PM
Ok first off, GO GET YOUR BOAT BACK
Try dealing with a builder that is a little les shady.

bordsmnj
09-30-2004, 07:54 PM
yeah, i would go and get it back by any means neccesary. a year or two ago i talked to that guy about building a boat but he promissed waay to much ata very unrealistic price. then i did some searching and found out that he's not the guy to to business with. i can't believe he had your boat all summer that sucks.

partyhavasu
10-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Too Late. He sold it on consignment b4 I would sign a sales agreement for the new 1. My old boat is long gone.