PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Vacation ? ? ? ? ? ?

copperrat20
10-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Some friends want to set up a one week vacation in Mexico. It has to be on the beach. The only place we won't go is Cancun. Does anyone have any recomendations on where we should go or does anyone know where to rent a good house on the beach? Cabo maybe?

NOTALENT
10-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Go to Rosarito....!!! Yeah !!!..A place called Los Gaviotes..ITs a Gated House Community on the beach...With a club house..tennis..2 poles and jacuzzis over looking the beach..about 20yds away..and ohhh...so many hot girls!!! :D its paradise...and a 10 min cab ride to Papas and Beer!!! Damn..Memories.. :( :D
http://www.rosaritoresorts.com/

copperrat20
10-01-2004, 10:31 AM
All that and no phone numbers to rent the place? Thanks anyway it a start. Shot ya some rep. for that. :shift:

NOTALENT
10-01-2004, 10:44 AM
sorry..its actually rosarito..had edit it..but heres the website...sorry.

spectratoad
10-01-2004, 11:30 AM
wife and I went to Playa Del Carmen on our honeymoon. That was a blast. Take a ferry over to Cozumel. We stayed at an all inclusive resort but there are many places there.

Excessive Force
10-01-2004, 11:56 AM
..2 poles and jacuzzis over looking the beach..
Complimentary strippers? :crossx:Would be nice wouldnt it

taxman
10-01-2004, 11:58 AM
GO TO IXTAPA Stay at the westin las brisas private beach no body pan handling than make sure you eat at soldiados best lobster ravioli I have tasted in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Some friends want to set up a one week vacation in Mexico. It has to be on the beach. The only place we won't go is Cancun. Does anyone have any recomendations on where we should go or does anyone know where to rent a good house on the beach? Cabo maybe?
Go to Maui instead :)

copperrat20
10-01-2004, 12:20 PM
Thanks Tom! I new I could count on you for that!!! :cool:

Magnuman
10-01-2004, 02:01 PM
We go to Zihuatanejo every year for 2 weeks and have a great time.
I think someone on the board has a condo there that it rented.

RVRKID
10-01-2004, 02:09 PM
This is where we stayed in July, it was unbelievable..
http://www.locogringo.com/pto-aventuras/brisacaribe.html?name=Brisa%20Caribe

MAINEVENT
10-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Cancun Stay at the Krystal Hotel kind of cetralized in all the mix and you can take a cruise to Conzumel and not to mention their is some kick ass partying their and their lots to do we did it all booze cruise, pyramids, conzumel, and not too mention Drinking etc... :idea: if you call any mexico vacations place they will know all the info for it sorry i am at work so no number :boxingguy
My .02
MAINEVENT<---- Wishes he could go again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

imirsh1
10-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Bropb16---- I have actually stayed in that very unit at Las Gaviotas, Centered directly in between the town of Rosarito and Puerto Nuevo.
Shockwave tom--- I have numbers to several places here(beachfront) if interested let me know.

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Shockwave tom--- I have numbers to several places here(beachfront) if interested let me know.
What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

imirsh1
10-01-2004, 03:00 PM
woops- I meant to reply to copperrat

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-01-2004, 03:06 PM
woops- I meant to reply to copperrat
That's OK...you're Irish :)

Wet Dream
10-01-2004, 04:18 PM
What about Puerto Villarta? Anyone have any recommendations?

Rev. Williams
10-01-2004, 04:52 PM
Having been born and raised here in So Cal.... I see no reason to vacation were there are even more mexicans then here!!!
GO TO HAWAII :D :D

NORDIC_RIG
10-01-2004, 05:07 PM
howdy
we stayed in lareto for a week had a great time !
http://www.loretomexico.com/loreto/hotels/whales_inn.htm

powerplay230
10-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Here' a link to a site a friend started using a few years ago. We have only used it once but is pretty cool. This company rents' houses,villas, condo's all over the caribbean. Ranging from 1bd/bth to 8bd/bth, most come with everything you need from linens to a maid. Then some come with or have optional car, chef, tour guides well you get the idea. When I first saw it I thought it was expensive but if you compare prices with a resort they are not bad and you have your own place with privacy so you can do it Beaumont style or Bufford style..
http://www.mclaughlinanderson.com/
I'm sure there are tons of outfits like this, just like this one because you can check out everything about them.
If I ever go to Mexico again it would ony be for Cabo Wabo & Sammy