PDA

View Full Version : Another Lodge Thread

Wet Dream
04-12-2006, 12:38 PM
MzBubba has got it in the works. Thanks baby.

LynnsJet
04-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Hey Bill, you got us this far so I'm sure you won't let anything stand in the way of a great BOTE weekend.
L J

DansBlown73Nordic
04-12-2006, 04:28 PM
I told him my name 15 times and when I hung up he asked my name again...... :220v:

MizBubba
04-13-2006, 06:50 AM
Here is another thread on the Lodge. I know that people are going crazy wondering if they still have reservations. When Shawn sold the place, all the reservations were transfered. Paul is going to call me tonight. He is going to let me know who is coming in on the 8th, the 9th, and the 10th. I will get everyones confirmation number. There is a little language barrier with Paul, but he really is a nice guy and is doing everything he can to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
Then I will defer to the master, and "butt-out" :boxed:

Wet Dream
04-14-2006, 01:11 PM
No need to delete anything. You are in control baby. I haven't heard anything, so hopefully Paul has called you?

HammerDown
04-14-2006, 02:35 PM
MizzBibba for President! :rollside:
(era did ya make my request happen yet)? :D

MrsMarKist
04-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Peaches you are doing a fine job!!! You roll with it Girl!! Us women have to do everything. If it was up to the men we would sleep on the boats and drink beer for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! Maybe next year you could check into the hotel that Wideopen had suggested??? Quality and Comfort please!!
Gina

wideopen545
04-14-2006, 07:03 PM
thats it Quality and Comfort at events
this year a southern chapter will be forming to have events in WV,VA,NC AND SC more info to follow soon were working on the details now
lets all have fun and be safe this boating season

MizBubba
04-17-2006, 05:46 AM
No need to delete anything. You are in control baby. I haven't heard anything, so hopefully Paul has called you?
Haven't heard anything from him yet, but he told me it would be sometime this week before he called me back.
Went out on Travis' boat this weekend... dam I needed that! :220v: Now we just have to get ours put back together! :rolleyes:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
04-17-2006, 03:34 PM
thats it Quality and Comfort at events
this year a southern chapter will be forming to have events in WV,VA,NC AND SC more info to follow soon were working on the details now
lets all have fun and be safe this boating season
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!

MrsMarKist
04-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Wideopen.........Details, Details :cool:
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!

Jr Jetter
04-20-2006, 02:55 AM
Wideopen.........Details, Details :cool:
Watch out for flying fingers !!!!! :)