PDA

View Full Version : Should the bowl polishing info be a sticky??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-12-2006, 01:05 PM
I would just like to find out if the bowl polishing info should be a sticky.I know most have seen it and it helps fellow jetters learn how to bling out the pump. I have pm'd hammerdown and asked him to make the info a sticky. It appears that everyone is liking the info and it is very useful. Please post if you think that it should be a sticky. I just want to have info very easy to access for the new people. Please vote yes or no.
Thanks 396

SmokinLowriderSS
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
i'm gonna say no, since I hate to see too many things become stickys to clutter up the forum. On that, it should definitely be an entry in the "how-to" forum, and MAYBE a sticky there due to it's popularity. My .02.

Wet Dream
04-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Even though I polished my pump, I voted "no". It not so commonly used that it needs to be a sticky. They look fantastic the first time you do it, and if you stay on it. But after a while, if you're lazy like me, it all goes to hell and you wish it were still painted.

HammerDown
04-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Well I'll say no and here's why.
A simple search will bring up the subject.
There are other subjects like "setting back a pump" etc that have been easly found doing a search.
And...some don't read the stickys as it is. The SPAM sticky being one.
And on that note...this topic is closed.