PDA

View Full Version : Surrender unto yourselves children

God
10-02-2004, 05:25 AM
And lo he said, "I will never boat there again!" All agreed and there was much rejoicing. But all knew change was nigh and silently felt the loss of yet another gathering for the boaters.
Throughout history mankind has not walked quietly into that dark night. I have watched with a heavy heart as his liberties slowly fade into self regulation and finally mutual rule. It is most painful for me at the time of his loss to see those who fight alone the losing battle of independance and inalienable rights. But alas, change does come and his gurgling last breath of freedom is painful indeed.
There was a time when man roamed the earth freely and all were nomads for such was his destiny. Freedom and much bounty was my gift to him and in return he nurtured my sweet earth and harvested her so that she may replenish. Sadly man had to self rule as his need to procreate gave way to his urge to procreate. Suddenly there were masses in lieu of tribes and free lands were claimed.
Around the 18th Century your time, is when these gradual losses of the right to personal freedoms came in folds and have perpetuated to near castration of mankinds need to express his freedoms. Alas I am sad but it is right. The open plains of the western United States gave way to the fencing and personal ownership of free lands and man's freedom gave way to progress. Progress was population.
But mankind fought back and found freedom on the roadways and country lanes in the automobile. He customized and souped up his auto and raced his friends and gathered for much rejoicing. But again all was lost to progress and that time is gone. Man was quick to find his freedom in the skyways in my blue heavens. I smiled as he learned tricks in his airplanes and flew upside down besmirching the gravity that had long held him down. But alas, progress came to the skies and freedom gave way to commercial air space, no fly zones and regulations. Such is life.
Not to be left without the ability for personal expression man turned to the water. The last frontier. And in the water he found all sport. Fishing, swimming, sailing, skiing and of course, performance boating. But the waterways have become congested. The water cries from chemicals, over fishing and erosion. But man, in his last vestige of freedom fights for this right of expression and I am sad. For I know the end result. We all know. man will lose to his own enriching of his species. Growth. Population. And the sanctions that come with it.
I love you all but your destiny is self rule, and the responsibilities that imposes. The land is divided and fenced. The roads are monitored and regulated. The skies are divided and graphed. The water is soon...the same. This is the last gasp of expression (the water) and do enjoy what personal expression can be found there but know...it will not last, as nothing does.
Take responsibility for your growth as a species and reclaim your freedoms for alas, if you fail. There is nothing left. Have a nice weekend. Drive fast and enjoy the water. Play safe and think of what all there is to lose if you do not control your growth as a species. Be well.
Me Bless

God
10-02-2004, 06:02 AM
To those that send me pm's and requests through ratings comments. I am not Santa Clause. I will fill you in on Santa Clause at a later date. I am also not Jane Fonda. If you are fat quit eating. I am not Judge Judy either so please post your problems with the law and othe issues to judgejudy.com. I am however, Ann Landers. Kudo's for discovering that!

Garrddogg
10-02-2004, 06:27 AM
To those that send me pm's and requests through ratings comments. I am not Santa Clause. I will fill you in on Santa Clause at a later date. I am also not Jane Fonda. If you are fat quit eating. I am not Judge Judy either so please post your problems with the law and othe issues to judgejudy.com. I am however, Ann Landers. Kudo's for discovering that!
SO YOU GONNA HELP ME GET THAT BIKE OR NOT ?

God
10-02-2004, 06:31 AM
What have you done for me, lately?
PS, I don't own Schwinn. He's German.