PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - What's the Dealio???

Reaper1
07-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Ok, why is everybody and their sister selling a boat right now? I think Cats and Tunnels should be changed to the new classified's. Are they draining all the popular lakes for environmental study, did I miss something? I don't even have a boat right now but am fortunate to use a nice Hallett and hitch rides with good folks like Tom Slick. I tell you what though when I do get one I'll be rubbin' the angry inch on the steering wheel every night proud as shit, not thinking about selling it. I give Dog House props for saying this morning that he is finally happy with what he has. Oh well, I can also be blamed for always wanting more and never being satisfied. Push on white boy, push on. wink

NastyOne
07-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Everyone is selling their boats because the new "in" thing is to get a sick sandrail. You know.....for when we make Iraq and Canada deasert wastelands. Its going to be nuts. :D

Tom Slick
07-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Reaper you kill me. You now why I am selling mine. :( See you Sat.
P.S. What is the latest from AO?

mbrown2
07-09-2003, 02:59 PM
I think most were thinking of selling their boats before, but the 4th of July is some sort of invisible line in the middle of Summer to make the move..(it is not really the middle of Summer. This way they get to use it for part of Summer, and maybe the new owner will get to use it for the other part of the Summer. Selling it in Summer brings a better candidate than in the Winter, but selling it in Spring, does not allow you to use it in the Summer....Hell who know's it is only my .02

Reaper1
07-09-2003, 03:02 PM
NastyOne - If that's the case I'll take a long travel car and a Northstar V8. wink
T. Slick - What up brutha? Supposively Big Ed will be leaving Texas tomorrow with the new bizzle in tow. Drew will meet him up there. Saturday for sure, no drinking in the park but I'm going to load up a cooler and we can do the plastic cup thing. :p
Peace

riverliver
07-09-2003, 03:02 PM
mbrown2:
I think most were thinking of selling their boats before, but the 4th of July is some sort of invisible line in the middle of Summer to make the move..(it is not really the middle of Summer. This way they get to use it for part of Summer, and maybe the new owner will get to use it for the other part of the Summer. Selling it in Summer brings a better candidate than in the Winter, but selling it in Spring, does not allow you to use it in the Summer....Hell who know's it is only my .02 Have another drink Mike LOL J/K wink :D

BoatFloating
07-09-2003, 03:07 PM
mbrown2:
I think most were thinking of selling their boats before, but the 4th of July is some sort of invisible line in the middle of Summer to make the move..(it is not really the middle of Summer. This way they get to use it for part of Summer, and maybe the new owner will get to use it for the other part of the Summer. Selling it in Summer brings a better candidate than in the Winter, but selling it in Spring, does not allow you to use it in the Summer....Hell who know's it is only my .02 You hit right on the head, both parties can get a use out of the boat during the summer.
I was down at Carrera yesterday, and there must of been 10 different people walk in and want a boat by Thursday. The other half get a itch to get a boat and the only way you are making it on the lake this summer is either by a used one or a floor model. By the way Carrera sold all but one of their floor stock the day before the 4th. so I would say it's a seller's market till Sept.

mbrown2
07-09-2003, 03:20 PM
riverliver:
mbrown2:
I think most were thinking of selling their boats before, but the 4th of July is some sort of invisible line in the middle of Summer to make the move..(it is not really the middle of Summer. This way they get to use it for part of Summer, and maybe the new owner will get to use it for the other part of the Summer. Selling it in Summer brings a better candidate than in the Winter, but selling it in Spring, does not allow you to use it in the Summer....Hell who know's it is only my .02 Have another drink Mike LOL J/K wink :D :) http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/beerchug.gif http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/homer.gif

NastyOne
07-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Reaper1:
NastyOne - If that's the case I'll take a long travel car and a Northstar V8. wink
T. Slick - What up brutha? Supposively Big Ed will be leaving Texas tomorrow with the new bizzle in tow. Drew will meet him up there. Saturday for sure, no drinking in the park but I'm going to load up a cooler and we can do the plastic cup thing. :p
Peace So they fixed his trailer. LOL :D

Three Days Only
07-09-2003, 04:49 PM
boatsellin,
pm me, im intrested in what your plans are!!!! seems like your trying to keep it on the down low, whats up guy????
3 minutes

bigq
07-09-2003, 08:41 PM
mbrown2:
I think most were thinking of selling their boats before, but the 4th of July is some sort of invisible line in the middle of Summer to make the move..(it is not really the middle of Summer. This way they get to use it for part of Summer, and maybe the new owner will get to use it for the other part of the Summer. Selling it in Summer brings a better candidate than in the Winter, but selling it in Spring, does not allow you to use it in the Summer....Hell who know's it is only my .02 So what your saying is ,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :D Does that sound right? smile_sp

mbrown2
07-09-2003, 08:57 PM
bigq:
mbrown2:
I think most were thinking of selling their boats before, but the 4th of July is some sort of invisible line in the middle of Summer to make the move..(it is not really the middle of Summer. This way they get to use it for part of Summer, and maybe the new owner will get to use it for the other part of the Summer. Selling it in Summer brings a better candidate than in the Winter, but selling it in Spring, does not allow you to use it in the Summer....Hell who know's it is only my .02 So what your saying is ,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :D Does that sound right? smile_sp Pretty much...sounds like you got the point :) :D

bohica
07-11-2003, 03:46 PM
NastyOne:
Everyone is selling their boats because the new "in" thing is to get a sick sandrail. You know.....for when we make Iraq and Canada deasert wastelands. Its going to be nuts. :D I was thinking about selling the boat and getting a new buggy. Decided I'd rather have both. :D
Here's a pic of the new buggy in progress - Funco Big 5, Generation 4 - it'll be the first one to roll out the door. :D
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/500/914bohica_1-med.jpg
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/500/914bohica3-med.jpg
[ July 11, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: bohica ]

NastyOne
07-14-2003, 07:35 AM
bohica,
whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eeeeeeeee! That thing is going to be a good looking ride. Hit me up with some more pics when she's done. :D