PDA

View Full Version : Here's my prediction.

Tom Brown
10-02-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm fairly confident the Republicans will hold Beaumont.

Kachina26
10-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah but the electoral votes will still go left!

steelcomp
10-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Yeah but the electoral votes will still go left!
I'm thinkin not.

Second "PLACE"
10-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Well Beaumont IS full of suprises. I'm sure it will be a MUST on the campaign trail. :wink:

Dave C
10-04-2004, 12:45 PM
but what happens after the recount when they find out that certain parts of the trailer park were disenfranchised and some farm animals were registered to vote? :D

1978 Rogers
10-04-2004, 01:31 PM
but what happens after the recount when they find out that certain parts of the trailer park were disenfranchised and some farm animals were registered to vote? :D
Gore, I mean Kerry will cry like a baby, grow a beard, fall of the face of the earth for a year. Then when he comes back nobody will give a *uck. :rollside: :rollside:

JustMVG
10-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Gore, I mean Kerry will cry like a baby, grow a beard, fall of the face of the earth for a year. Then when he comes back nobody will give a *uck. :rollside: :rollside:
And Kerry will then host Saturday Night Live just like gore did.
A kind of "remember me" hosting .
MVG

Steve 1
10-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Gore LOL Looks like someone driving a beat-up old pickup with a bed full of beer cans and doughnut boxes all over the cab.

1978 Rogers
10-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Beaumont should hold a prelim vote, just for the 100 people. No others allowed. That would be interesting.

kahanamoko
10-05-2004, 03:36 PM
So long as the local populace feels free to exit their reinforced concrete compound to vote.
Can you bring a gun to the voting box?

JustMVG
10-05-2004, 10:05 PM
I'll bring mine if i know what time you're going to be there Kahana!

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 01:37 PM
MandMVG - Guns are the "great equalizer." Now why would I want to give you the option to equalize the situation when I can easily pound your stupid face in with my bare hands?

JustMVG
10-06-2004, 02:47 PM
MandMVG - Guns are the "great equalizer." Now why would I want to give you the option to equalize the situation when I can easily pound your stupid face in with my bare hands?
Because thats just the way you are, why be equal when all you want is the unfair advantage, unfortunatly this does not include using your brain which is a blessing for you since you are devoid of one.
Your're full of hate and rage which you yourself said is a bad quality in a soldier.
Hypocrite.
Mike VG

JustMVG
10-06-2004, 02:49 PM
So long as the local populace feels free to exit their reinforced concrete compound to vote.
Can you bring a gun to the voting box?
did you not say the above K? So why can't i bring mine?

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 03:04 PM
MandMVG. Obviously you don't understand sarcasm. (I'll try to help by giving you hints). The sign of a simple mind. Also, by your own admission you are not my equal when it comes to beating in your head and physical strength. (sarcasm). I will assume your insult to my intelligence is not sarcasm since you don't seem to understand what sarcasm is anyway.
Now to explain (note to others, don't you hate when you have to explain a joke): When I indicated that people would have to leave their concrete compound and asked if they could bring a gun I was implying, in a sarcastic way, that conservative republicans are the type of people that live in compounds with guns. Like the David Kouresh guy in Waco, TX. Remember him? Or like the guy in Idaho that the FBI had surrounded and eventually shot and killed some of his family (can't remember his name right now). The fact that I know many republicans are not like that (obvious fact) makes it funny. It illustrates the humour in making generalizations about people like conservatives. Or about those that don't make knee jerk voting decisions and simply vote for the republican regardless of his lack of qualifications. Like Bush.
So endeth the lesson!

OGShocker
10-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Wow, I'll bring a toothpick with me kahana'. You up for it? :eat:

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 03:12 PM
You mean like the UnaBomber, who had Al Gore's book in his hideout shack? He was a right winger too, correct?

JustMVG
10-06-2004, 03:57 PM
MandMVG. Obviously you don't understand sarcasm. (I'll try to help by giving you hints). The sign of a simple mind. Also, by your own admission you are not my equal when it comes to beating in your head and physical strength. (sarcasm). I will assume your insult to my intelligence is not sarcasm since you don't seem to understand what sarcasm is anyway.
Now to explain (note to others, don't you hate when you have to explain a joke): When I indicated that people would have to leave their concrete compound and asked if they could bring a gun I was implying, in a sarcastic way, that conservative republicans are the type of people that live in compounds with guns. Like the David Kouresh guy in Waco, TX. Remember him? Or like the guy in Idaho that the FBI had surrounded and eventually shot and killed some of his family (can't remember his name right now). The fact that I know many republicans are not like that (obvious fact) makes it funny. It illustrates the humour in making generalizations about people like conservatives. Or about those that don't make knee jerk voting decisions and simply vote for the republican regardless of his lack of qualifications. Like Bush.
So endeth the lesson!
So it took you that long of a post to explain what all of us here already knew, you fall so easily into the traps of the simple minded.
Spew your "Sarcasm" it's true entertainment for us all.

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 07:10 AM
MandMVG - Yawn!
OGStroker - Toothpick? Get your hands out of your pants while talking online.