PDA

View Full Version : Parker..

RUSSO
04-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Thinking of going to parker this weekend...Is there another sandbar besides the one by blue water??Thinkin og going on the water in the am and messaround ther go to the sandbar by bluewater???Oh this is for this weekend and does it get all chopped up??Thanks..

Tequila-John
04-12-2006, 01:33 PM
big hang out across from foxes!

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 01:36 PM
There is a sand bar on the Ca. side of the river accross from sundance.
we will be there on Sat. :)
Maybe we'll see you guys Saturday! Not sure if we'll make it to the sandbar but if we can, we might for an hour or so! Too many people, not enough boats w/ us :D

RUSSO
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Does it stay prett calm??I dont really want o be jackin with the boat all day...Its only 17.6' long..Also how deeps the water right now??

JB in so cal
04-12-2006, 01:38 PM
If anybody does anything around any sanbar, you better bring goloshes. That water is friggen cooooooooooold!!

Tequila-John
04-12-2006, 01:39 PM
If anybody does anything around any sanbar, you better bring goloshes. That water is friggen cooooooooooold!!
AND MUCKY

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Does it stay prett calm??I dont really want o be jackin with the boat all day...Its only 17.6' long..Also how deeps the water right now??
my brother will have his flatty out! We'll see if he runs it all day :D The morning would be great to run it... just depends on if the wind kicks up probably. It can get choppy, just depends.

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Hopfully we will se you out there. Where are you staying?
River Shore Resort. My brother and I haven't been back there together since 1990! So this will be fun! After this trip though, we are parking the trailer at Big Bend :D Are you stayin at the Rio?

RUSSO
04-12-2006, 01:42 PM
I will try it out and if it gets silly...back to blue water.. :crossx:

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm sure we'll see you running up past us! WAVE :D If see our boat and a 1979 flat bottom sanger on the beach... it's us! Get on the water early and you'll be loving it :D

RUSSO
04-12-2006, 01:45 PM
85 sat 88 sunday.....That will be perfect....Now to try to find a place to stay :cry:

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 01:54 PM
No we are setting the trailer up this weekend at Castle Rock for the Summer :)
FUN!! We'll be seeing you guys I'm sure!

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 02:37 PM
85 sat 88 sunday.....That will be perfect....Now to try to find a place to stay :cry:
Have you tried all the places? Just go down the list :D Something should be avail... good luck!

RUSSO
04-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Going to start calling..Its a guys trip so...might pass out on a beach...Or some nice girls motel :crossx: !!!!!!!!But more like motel6 :boxed:

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Going to start calling..Its a guys trip so...might pass out on a beach...Or some nice girls motel :crossx: !!!!!!!!But more like motel6 :boxed:
Ah-oh! Guys trip! Watch out
:crossx: If you can't find anything on the water, Best Western isn't bad. Then just launch at Blue Water... Good luck! And on the nice girls motel :D

Beautiful Noise
04-12-2006, 03:05 PM
The water is calmer for Flatties up past Fox's, It can get pretty choppy from the wind at times between Riverland and Fox's. :boxed:

slink
04-12-2006, 03:57 PM
What space? were you guys there last summer? I'm at R30 (38'prowler- 25' Shockwave), some transient named Steve (Beautiful Noise) is down at the end, Parker Rat is right next to the office and Tarek (Essex29) parks his boat there once in a while :p Kokopelli is on the second row above me. Stop by and say hello

blackcloud75
04-12-2006, 04:20 PM
What space? were you guys there last summer? I'm at R30 (38'prowler- 25' Shockwave), some transient named Steve (Beautiful Noise) is down at the end, Parker Rat is right next to the office and Tarek (Essex29) parks his boat there once in a while :p Kokopelli is on the second row above me. Stop by and say hello
Slink kept an out for ya'...we were on the lake sat. and on the river sunday..
missed ya'...maybe this upcoming week

Mrs.Killer
04-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Cant wait to see you and the Mrs this weekend. :p

slink
04-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Slink kept an out for ya'...we were on the lake sat. and on the river sunday..
missed ya'...maybe this upcoming week
We didn't put the boat in on Sunday, had to get back early. My nextel still sucks in Parker, couldn't call ya.

JB in so cal
04-12-2006, 05:22 PM
We were there last Sunday. It wasn't too bad. My kids played in it all day without bitching.
Were their teeth chattering too much to speak?
"Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, itssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.!!!

slink
04-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Not too much actually. It was about 90 outside and the water was cold, but not too bad. I got in a couple times. Their teeth were definately chattering when they got out, but they were not complaining. Any time without complaining is bonus time. :D
You probably couldn't hear them over the stereo if they did :)

boatnam2
04-12-2006, 07:10 PM
we were out fri sat sun weather was nice,water was cold but not to bad.i jumped in a few times.

Dave4XTC
04-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Were staying at Foxes this weekend

Beautiful Noise
04-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Bill,Becareful this is the Guy I was trying to Warn you about :rolleyes: :) :)

Beautiful Noise
04-12-2006, 09:27 PM
water was cold but not to bad.i jumped in a few times.
Jim,Tina was saying something about Major Shrinkage :rolleyes: Did you get a smaller Boat or something?? :rolleyes: :)

Tequila-John
04-13-2006, 04:50 AM
we were out fri sat sun weather was nice,water was cold but not to bad.i jumped in a few times.
Jim i left you a voicemail on your cell phone Tuesday. CALL ME BACK

Mrs. casean
04-13-2006, 07:41 AM
We were there last Sunday. It wasn't too bad. My kids played in it all day without bitching.
Kids! They always will play in the water no matter how cold it is :D They are so funny! Are you still coming out this weekend?