PDA

View Full Version : Can't post pics anymore ?????

riverbound
10-03-2004, 05:52 AM
I tried to post some pics last night and for some reason I cant. When I right click on the pic to get the properties the properties never come up. I did change my computer over to XP and this is the first time I have tried to post pics since them. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Parker Dreamin2
10-03-2004, 05:59 AM
Yeah Xp has some crazy protection

riverbound
10-03-2004, 06:13 AM
Is there anyway I can change it? I have my pics uploaded to the image gallery I just cant get them posted anymore. My computers at the shop have XP and I have never had a problem posting pics from there. I cant even pull the properties of pics that I have posted before.

racecar.hotshoe
10-03-2004, 06:34 AM
Is there anyway I can change it? I have my pics uploaded to the image gallery I just cant get them posted anymore. My computers at the shop have XP and I have never had a problem posting pics from there. I cant even pull the properties of pics that I have posted before.
I 2 run XP...... :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-03-2004, 07:51 AM
do you have SBC if so.. you need to change your browser to internet explorer. :wink:

DryHeatOnly
10-03-2004, 09:02 AM
So you're sayin'...you have your cursor on the actual picture in the ***boat Image Gallery, you do a right click, and you do not see a menu box with 'Properties' on the bottom?

FRENCHIE
10-03-2004, 09:05 AM
he aint from Beaumont then!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-03-2004, 09:12 AM
I have XP and it works for me

DryHeatOnly
10-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Is your right mouse button working in other parts of XP? Right click any icon to test. Check out your settings in the control panel. Printers and Other Hardware/Mouse.
Just checking some obvious stuff first. ;)

DryHeatOnly
10-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Did you "purchase" your copy of XP from the store in Beaumont? :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Did you "purchase" your copy of XP from the store in Beaumont? :confused:
or from the guy at the barber shop

roostwear
10-03-2004, 10:14 AM
I have XP on 2 machines, and the biggest mistake I made was loading the SP2 from MS on one of them. It wouldn't even let it run MS's own software! If you have SP2 installed, either uninstall it, or with XP you can roll it back before the install.

PlyaPlya22
10-03-2004, 12:12 PM
I have XP on 2 machines, and the biggest mistake I made was loading the SP2 from MS on one of them. It wouldn't even let it run MS's own software! If you have SP2 installed, either uninstall it, or with XP you can roll it back before the install.
Did you buy two programs??? :eek:

73beast
10-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Worked for me
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/355PICT0051-med.JPG

riverbound
10-03-2004, 05:19 PM
do you have SBC if so.. you need to change your browser to internet explorer. :wink:
I do have SBC. I will try uisng explorer.

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-03-2004, 05:23 PM
I do have SBC. I will try uisng explorer.
I had the same problem .. :wink:

Kim Hanson
10-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I tried to post some pics last night and for some reason I cant. When I right click on the pic to get the properties the properties never come up. I did change my computer over to XP and this is the first time I have tried to post pics since them. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
I use XP, it works great........( . )( . )..........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar3421_0.gif :p

riverbound
10-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Figured it out, thanks to all who responded. I had to use internet explorer instead of the SBC browser. Thanks to Mrs. Flyin Vee.

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Figured it out, thanks to all who responded. I had to use internet explorer instead of the SBC browser. Thanks to Mrs. Flyin Vee.
no problem sweetie.. I was told by a member on here a while ago about it.. I was having the same problem.. Glad it is fixed.. :)

roostwear
10-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Roostwear,
All of my problems have come about after I downloaded sp2. I can't even give anyone a rating anymore. Can I just go to delete programs and get rid of sp2 without it effecting anything else? I could use goback but I don't think that get's rid of the sp2 update.
Rio
Try the uninstall thru add/remove programs first. If that fails, the XP rollback will get rid of it.

Cheap Thrills
10-04-2004, 08:25 AM
heres what you should do with it . esp. if it has a Intel processor because intel goes with Microsnot like peanutbutter and jelly.
first install Windoze XP (either the home version or the pro doesn't matter they both suck, then go to the microsnot update utility and let it download as many useless Windoze service packs and various enhancement bugware as it's little processor desires , when your finished with that get yourself a copy of the latest and greatest chock full O resource hoggin edition of hey oh hell and load it up once your done with that get you sum spyware software and load it up hell load up two or three of em cause we all know more it better especially when it comes to protection . OK dont get excited , we arent finished yet .
next you need to do this now dont skip this step because its a very important step in completeing our project . you need to dial up to the internet for a couple of your free 2055 hours with your hey oh hell internet software because you need to download as many computer performance enhancements as you can find . it's ok to get the freeware , free is good
or better yet hit a few Warez sites they have all the good stuff.
OK we're almost finished !
Now that you have your Intel based Microsnot mean machine all loaded up your ready for the final step .
unhook the computer from everything , carry it outside, and throw that phucker behind the wheel of your boat trailer and use it for a wheel chock :D
now go buy yourself an amd based computer and load Linux on it .ENJOY !
:D Have A Nice Day :D
C.T. :wink: