PDA

View Full Version : Hey Scream - I think I got ya beat!

LHC30Victory
10-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Ever have one of those weekends were the crew bails on ya (all for good reasons) but you decide to go to the lake anyway? well I shoulda stayed home! One slip and a weekend was toast@#$)&(
Except for some GREAT folks from the boards - Phat Matt, Goldilocks, Steve, Mike and others who saved me. First Matt unselfishly gave up his first aid kit (I left mine in the truck in my hurry to get on the lake), then all of them helped anchor the boat at the sandbar and a whole lot of other help till late in the night.
Anyway - We have a lot of great people on these boards.
Matt called my boat the "Tuna Boat"
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/778Tuna_Boat_Scene.JPG
Because of this:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/778OUCH.JPG
I AM STILL GOING TO THE ALMOST DAM RUN NEXT WEEKEND :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-03-2004, 06:30 PM
oh shit.. that looks bad.. are you o.k.. how many stitches.. :cry: I hate when people get hurt..

Mandelon
10-03-2004, 06:31 PM
So what happened? Was it an unprovoked prop attack or a heel seeking bottle? :(

Havasu Hangin'
10-03-2004, 06:35 PM
Ouch. Make sure you disinfect that reaaaal good.

LHC30Victory
10-03-2004, 06:36 PM
oh shit.. that looks bad.. are you o.k.. how many stitches.. :cry: I hate when people get hurt..
Us folks in the COUNTY area of Beaumont are tough :cool: I'm fine, only eight stiches. The Doctor was really pissed when he heard that I stayed in the water hanging with friends for the next 8 hours! He put me on some major antibiotics.

LHC30Victory
10-03-2004, 06:38 PM
So what happened? Was it an unprovoked prop attack or a heel seeking bottle? :(
Nothing so manly (like Scream - my hero)
I slipped climbing down to my deck and the heal struck the step into the mid cabin from about 2 1/2 ft up. Lotsa weight behind that ya know :boxed:

Kachina26
10-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Looks like a freaking murder scene!!!!! See at the Run!!!!

Steamin' Rice
10-03-2004, 07:29 PM
Ouchhh!!!!

FRENCHIE
10-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Matt aint non hero!!! he didnt call my WIFE ALL WEEKEND!!! :mad: nor return my messages!!! :hammerhea :yuk:

Phat Matt
10-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Us folks in the COUNTY area of Beaumont are tough :cool: I'm fine, only eight stiches. The Doctor was really pissed when he heard that I stayed in the water hanging with friends for the next 8 hours! He put me on some major antibiotics.
Hey, I called it out there. 8 stitches!!! :) I should have been a Dr. :D

Ziggy
10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
Man am I glad I saw it after you'd done your initial self administered 1st aid.
Dig the shower nozzle on your boat :D
Nice meeting ya.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-03-2004, 09:32 PM
AND........
To make things worse, we beached right next to LHC30Victory and went over to Red Robin to eat.......
We came back an hour and a half later, I think it was about 9:30, and Ted was still in the channel watching our boat !!!!!!
He then trailered his boat BY HIMSELF!!! and then drove to the hospital BY HIMSELF !!! and got stiched-up......
Ted !!!! Looking at thoses pic's, I should have insisted in going to the hospital with you....... Cheryl is PISSED that I didn't take you........
Aggghhhhhh !!!!!
CJG
:mad:

moneysucker
10-03-2004, 10:50 PM
We Have a doctor now?!!! Since when?
Nice work there. Hope you had rubber floor mats. I ripped my foot open when it ended up under a ramp that slipped off the tail gate while loading the colf cart (cart was still on it) I enede up using a squeegee at Chevron on the way home to clean the bottom of my foot off. Cruise control was the greatest invention that day.

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 04:50 AM
we got everything man!!! :wink:

cola
10-04-2004, 05:02 AM
Matt called that one 8 stiches. You must of stayed at the Holiday Inn. Good to see you guys & girls. Matt your folks are cool, "my age".
Late, Mike&Kim

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 05:04 AM
theyre in late 30's!!????? :jawdrop: :D ;) :p

cola
10-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Yea thats it. Allways looking for those rep. points are you.
Late, Mike

LHC30Victory
10-04-2004, 06:10 AM
Hey, I called it out there. 8 stitches!!! :) I should have been a Dr. :D
Hey, don't we need a doctor in Beaumont? Can Matt be a bartender AND a doctor - kinda like the old west :D
Thanks again for helping to save my day.
And Chris, I wouldn't have suffered being taken when I could still do all that stuff myself. Thanks for the concern - but the way things go, I'll take a raincheck.

dicudmore
10-04-2004, 08:51 AM
ouch dude! :( :(
Almost dam run should make it better

Sherpa
10-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Yea thats it. Allways looking for those rep. points are you.
Late, Mike
Hey Cola/Mike, totally off-topic here, but that's a purty dog you got there..
I had a springer growing up, and I want to get one again now.... you know
of any reputable breeders for springer pups-? I want a liver/white one like
I had before, (and like yours)..... is that a female or male-? nice doggy...
thanks,
--Sherpa

FRENCHIE
10-04-2004, 09:08 AM
yea a little off topic!!! :rolleyes: :p

Phat Matt
10-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey, don't we need a doctor in Beaumont? Can Matt be a bartender AND a doctor - kinda like the old west :D
Thanks again for helping to save my day.
And Chris, I wouldn't have suffered being taken when I could still do all that stuff myself. Thanks for the concern - but the way things go, I'll take a raincheck.
I get you liquored up to take away the pain. It's probably a good idea you left you stitch kit in the truck cuz we probably would have tried it out. :2purples: :D

Phat Matt
10-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Matt called that one 8 stiches. You must of stayed at the Holiday Inn. Good to see you guys & girls. Matt your folks are cool, "my age".
Late, Mike&Kim
Close, I play a doctor on TV. :D See you this weekend.

Sherpa
10-04-2004, 02:44 PM
sorry Mr Frenchie........... I know it's not even close to the ouchy in the pic.
"Tis mearly a flesh wound-!"
I just thought, aghhhhh, nevermind... I'll make another post.
--Sherpa

LHC30Victory
10-04-2004, 04:31 PM
so when i miss i just BUST MY FOCKING BALLS :D
OH NOOOO, that would be much worse :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 07:42 PM
Thanks,
:skull:
I need to bump this for Scream!!
Whenever he finds the time to log on and post................ :hammerhea

Scream
10-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Holy Crap Ted, that looks like a tuna boat alright, just after they Bleed the bitches..
That's gonna sting a bit till it heals up. Dang.
But, I still gotcha beat with 11 stiches on the old ankle, so neener neener neener. You'll have to wake up pretty early in the morning and risk total amputation to get one past me old man...
Scream <--just showin off my competetive nature...