PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to jackpunx

shadow
10-03-2004, 07:34 PM
Mark, Just wanted to say thanks again for the great ride.
Awesome boat!and best way to describe it is SLINGSHOT.crusing 60-70mph the within seconds over a 100 mph and to top it off smooth ride. for those of you that have riden with Mark already know, :rollside: :cool: :rollside: for those that haven't, if you get a chance GO!
Thanks again made my afternoon!

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-03-2004, 07:56 PM
I had my first ride in that awesome boat in parker.. the boat is awesome and the ride is a blast.. ;)

racecar.hotshoe
10-03-2004, 08:01 PM
What kind of boat is it ?

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-03-2004, 08:04 PM
What kind of boat is it ?
a stoker (sp) :)

Sleek-Jet
10-03-2004, 08:05 PM
A Stoker... 22.5 SST I think with a BIG motor in it. :D

BIGAMIST
10-03-2004, 08:32 PM
Mark's a PUSSY :D :D :D :D :p

BADBLOWN572
10-03-2004, 09:17 PM
I do have to say that the boat is one of the few boats that I feel completely comfortable running 100+. Jackpunx is a great driver and I am very comfortable with im driving the boat over 100. I drove it to about 95'ish and it is a blast to drive. The boat is a fricken rocket ship and will run well over 110. Just a tip, don't pull up next to the boat and underestimate it. Chances are, you will get a lesson in humility. ;) :hammerhea

RiverDave
10-04-2004, 11:06 AM
A small daytona (21'ish?) got a lesson in humiliation when I was taking it down to the launch ramp to pull it out of the water.. LOL :D
RD

jackpunx
10-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Just catching this one..
NP Shadow .. Im always up for a little fun.. :220v: The conditions were perfect accept for occasional boat traffic.. any time you want.. You get the all access E ticket pass..lol
BB572.. Thanks for the compliments.. Likewise on those.. I know when I get in the boat with you.. its going to be a fast/safe ride :)
Dave,
Folker :idea: :D
Bigamist..
If Im a pussy.. I for sure need you come and protect me this weekend :D

svlperry
10-04-2004, 10:23 PM
i got a ride in mark's boat and for how small it is the ride is really smooth and fast

fourspeednup
10-04-2004, 10:40 PM
I've had the privilege of riding in that Stoker all summer and every ride was badass but it was in Parker the Friday before Labor Day when I was really impressed with both Mark's driving and the boat. There was some serious wind and NO SHIT +3' swells. That little 22.4' boat handled it awesome! We were flying half the time and I never felt uncomfortable or even got wet for that matter. A rocketship is right, that thing will go from an easy 70mph cruise to a 110 blast in no time flat. Thanks again Mark, for letting me tag along....it's been a bitchen summer to say the least :D :D

BIGAMIST
10-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Just catching this one..
Bigamist..
If Im a pussy.. I for sure need you come and protect me this weekend :D
Where you goin?.....I gotz yo back :D :D :D what would you do with out that extra buck 15 watchin your back :p :p ?

LUVNLIFE
10-05-2004, 03:38 AM
Buck 15? :eek: Your building yourself up Jeff. Or have you been working out :D :D

jackpunx
10-05-2004, 07:24 AM
I've had the privilege of riding in that Stoker all summer and every ride was badass but it was in Parker the Friday before Labor Day when I was really impressed with both Mark's driving and the boat. There was some serious wind and NO SHIT +3' swells. That little 22.4' boat handled it awesome! We were flying half the time and I never felt uncomfortable or even got wet for that matter. A rocketship is right, that thing will go from an easy 70mph cruise to a 110 blast in no time flat. Thanks again Mark, for letting me tag along....it's been a bitchen summer to say the least :D :D
Zack,
NP on the rides.. Its always good to have boatwise passengers.. I remember that ridie.. 3+' swells.. we were running 60+ over them.. Are you coming out this weekend?
PS..
I got to meet Kustom Klasics and BBJP2345235.. or something like that..lol
Good to meet you guys and hang on the sandbar all weekend.. Look forward to hanging again soon :D

fourspeednup
10-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Zack,
NP on the rides.. Its always good to have boatwise passengers.. I remember that ridie.. 3+' swells.. we were running 60+ over them.. Are you coming out this weekend?
Hell ya man...can't wait till Friday :)

jackpunx
10-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Hell ya man...can't wait till Friday :)
Your going to wait till fri?

fourspeednup
10-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Your going to wait till fri?
Gotta work til 4AM Thurs night....I'll cruise out whenever I drag my ass out of bed Friday. I'm only 2 hours away now :D