PDA

View Full Version : Her454/Jordy Wedding update.

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Alright, I have some breaking news and wanted to share it with all of you at the same time. T wasn't happy with the twisted straw Piggly Wiggly ring, so I went out and broke the bank and got Her something more appropriate:
http://www.plumbingworld.com/images/clampsss.jpg
What you're looking at there is Her engagment ring and our wedding set. Matching rings, how cool is that? The beauty thing is that they're adjustable. So if Her fingers are swelling because of the pregnancy, all she has to do is back the screws off a couple turns, and it's a whole new ring. :D :D :D

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:23 PM
And I love them Jordy. :rollside: Your the best and I had NO Idea how much you REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT ME while we were apart. :):)

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Galvanized or stainless?

Ziggy
Alright, I have some breaking news and wanted to share it with all of you at the same time. T wasn't happy with the twisted straw Piggly Wiggly ring, so I went out and broke the bank and got Her something more appropriate:
http://www.plumbingworld.com/images/clampsss.jpg
What you're looking at there is Her engagment ring and our wedding set. Matching rings, how cool is that? The beauty thing is that they're adjustable. So if Her fingers are swelling because of the pregnancy, all she has to do is back the screws off a couple turns, and it's a whole new ring. :D :D :D
Better be careful or she's liable to put that somewhere else and crank down on it :cry: ..LOL

Jordy
Oh, and I have the blower. It's your wedding present from me, that and the little bundle of joy. :D :D :D

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Galvanized or stainless?
Didn't you see where I said top dollar. Them sucka's are stainless. No expense spared on my lady. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
LMAO!! you guys are a riot.. :rollside:

HCS
Do they have matching neckless and ankle bracelets?
If they do let me know. It would make a good wedding gift.

Rexone
Jordy you cheap bastard. You could have at least sprung for the ones with the internal smooth shoe band to avoid finger abrasion through the slots.

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:26 PM
Oh, and I have the blower. It's your wedding present from me, that and the little bundle of joy. :D :D :D
What more could a girl ask for? :rollside:

Rexone
10-04-2004, 03:26 PM
We have some 6" diameter ones you could use for a matched set. Go for it. Really wow her.

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-04-2004, 03:27 PM
What more could a girl ask for? :rollside:
how about so o-ring ankletts. :wink:

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Jordy you cheap bastard. You could have at least sprung for the ones with the internal smooth shoe band to avoid finger abrasion through the slots.
Hey Mikey, couple questions for ya:
1: Do you carry those?
2: If so, could I say, finance them for a couple weeks. I had to go get a new hunting rifle and that with these rings here (I don't know if I can return them) kinda broke me. :redface:

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks for thinking of me Mike, but he more than made up for it with the Blower....and I love him, isn't that really all that matters? :)
Jordy, thats an 871 right? :)

Rexone
10-04-2004, 03:28 PM
No problem Jordy. You're up to a $10 credit limit here now. Should easily cover the whole set. :)

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:29 PM
Now you're wrecking the surprises. :frown:
They also make nice braclets. A little mexi-chrome really sets them off. Works well on just about anything. Really classes things up. :D

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:30 PM
OH good idea MrsV- they would go perfect with my wedding shoes.....Oh where is Topless when I need her!

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:30 PM
No problem Jordy. You're up to a $10 credit limit here now. Should easily cover the whole set. :)
$10??? Holy cow. Babe, you hear that? We might have our honeymoon at Rex Marine. Maybe we could crash in Topless' trailer.
And yes, that's an 8-71. All polished and purdy. I think it would make a nice centerpiece at the head table. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-04-2004, 03:31 PM
OH good idea MrsV- they would go perfect with my wedding shoes.....Oh where is Topless when I need her!
she's shopping for the maid of honor dress.. :idea:

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Boy, oh boy, I hope it's see through like the wedding dress. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
$10??? Holy cow. Babe, you hear that? We might have our honeymoon at Rex Marine. Maybe we could crash in Topless' trailer.
And yes, that's an 8-71. All polished and purdy. I think it would make a nice centerpiece at the head table. :D
LMAO!! :p

Mandelon
Is this the formal announcement then? JP are you really ready to be a parent? :p

OutCole'd
Congrats to the little love birds. I'm getteing all tearie eye'd right now.

Dave C
what about the hose clamps that have the powdercoated trim ring around them??..... ehhh Mr. Highroller? they come in different colors and everything!
you are a cheap bastard with those "plain ones".... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Boy, oh boy, I hope it's see through like the wedding dress. :D
I hope so for your sake.. :D

Her454
Thats such a great idea! And I think she'd fit right in on the mountain. We might even find her a date while she's there. :D

Rexone
I might suggest a stringer washer on a gas fill lanyard cable necklace. The chicks really dig these. Purple anodized, definate big hit material.

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:35 PM
Is this the formal announcement then? JP are you really ready to be a parent? :p
The formal announcment and invite were posted last week. As far as the parent thing, lets just say I'm not convinced (if ya know what I mean ;) )
:D :D :D
T, sweetheart, do you have a copy of the invite?

MRS FLYIN VEE
Thats such a great idea! And I think she'd fit right in on the mountain. We might even find her a date while she's there. :D
check the guitar section.. she might be able to find a banjo player for the reception. :wink: :)

Havasu Hangin'
Didn't you see where I said top dollar. Them sucka's are stainless. No expense spared on my lady. :wink:
My bad, Jordy.
Just think...get another one and you can stick it in yer kids mouth (motorhead pacifier) when he starts crying. :idea:

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:36 PM
The formal announcment and invite were posted last week. As far as the parent thing, lets just say I'm not convinced (if ya know what I mean ;) )
:D :D :D
T, sweetheart, do you have a copy of the invite?
No Hon I was hoping you could dig it up....I wanted to show off my dress and shoes to MrsV and the boyz........................... :)
BTW, I really think we need to discuss the kitchen decor......and the Blower isn't in it.......sweetheart. :)

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Here is the invite:
Hey Ya'll
JordanPaulk and T
request the honour of your "Presents"
at their marriage on the Mountain
October 9th, two thousand four
(before the bride starts to show too much)
at 6:00am (as the rooster crows)
The Gathering Place is
69 Moonshine Drive
Mullet Mountain Ca
*potluck and turkey shooting contest imediately following*

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Yes but the original one was in Topless' "Is this right or wrong" I think..........LMAO.

Rexone
10-04-2004, 03:39 PM
*potluck and turkey shooting contest imediately following*
ok I'm a little disappointed. I was told we were hunting wild pigs after and just purchased a new crossbow for the occasion. :frown:

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:40 PM
ok I'm a little disappointed. I was told we were hunting wild pigs after and just purchased a new crossbow for the occasion. :frown:
That was a secret by invitation only event. I guess the pig's out of the bag now... Now everyone is going to want to go pig hunting. :rolleyes:

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:42 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59206&page=1&pp=25&highlight=topless
Actually Im getting married in 2 weeks and thought I'd invite all my forum friends.
Were gettin wed on the Mountain, outside and the weather should be good. Swimwear attire is fine as its not formal and shoes are not required. Please bring lots of ice chests, extra bags of ice and your own chairs. Banjo's, Guitars and Harmonicas are welcome.
Alcohol is optional but if you want to get smashed you need to bring your own. Everyone knows the Bride prefers Jello Shots (Watermelon if ya got it) and the Groom drinks Old Milwakee. (This need not be chilled in advance)
We are registered at Rex Marine, Target, Wallys Hunting World and the Tobacco Hut.
Please park your 4 wheel drives off to the right side of the pasture and the cars to the left so we dont have to use the tow straps and get our good clothes dirty. All help after the reception is appreciated as we'll need to haul off all the paper plates, napkins and beer cans. (Maybe someone could volunteer their truck)
Thanks in advance for all the presents.
Sincerly,
Her454 and Groom to Be
BTW, Topless...I was wondering if you and Msdrmr could braid my hair before the shindig? ;)

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:43 PM
:D dude thats some funny stuff, did you sell the "other woman" , or did you rebuild it and if so we gonna see ya at the regatta ? scott.......... :D
OTHER WOMAN?

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:47 PM
OTHER WOMAN?
He's talking about the Schiada. I haven't put her back together yet as the blower is going to be the focal point of our centerpiece. ;)

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:49 PM
He's talking about the Schiada. I haven't put her back together yet as the blower is going to be the focal point of our centerpiece. ;)
oh ok sweetheart, I knew that. BTW, how many 10.00 credit lines have you had in the past at Rex's? :)

Jordy
10-04-2004, 03:51 PM
oh ok sweetheart, I knew that. BTW, how many 10.00 credit lines have you had in the past at Rex's? :)
This is the first one. :D

Rexone
10-04-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey Jordy I just checked and you need to pay off those clamps you got 2 weeks ago before I can extend any more credit. :frown:

Her454
10-04-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey Jordy I just checked and you need to pay off those clamps you got 2 weeks ago before I can extend any more credit. :frown:
:cry: :yuk: :argue:

Jordy
10-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Cockblocker. Dammit Mikey, I told you the check was in the mail...
T, it's not what you think. These were hose hose clamps. ;)

Her454
10-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Cockblocker. Dammit Mikey, I told you the check was in the mail...
T, it's not what you think. These were hose hose clamps. ;)
Thats what they all say. Mike..I got your message but I dont think I'll be in the 909 anytime soon, why?

Danhercules
10-04-2004, 04:07 PM
No Joke, that is what I used to size up her finger so I could suprise her. She wore the hose clamp home from the river. I kept it in a safe spot and when I got the ring, i was asked what size, i gave them the hose clamp. :p

Jordy
10-04-2004, 04:12 PM
No Joke, that is what I used to size up her finger so I could suprise her.
I'm not using it for a size reference. The way I see it, on a dark romantic night in Norcal, we'll be sitting on the tailgate of my truck, drinkin' some 'shine, and I'll reach over in a graceful motion, and with one hand, but the ring on her hand, and with the other, pull the screwdriver out of my pocket and adjust it to fit. Then we'll have a moonpie. :D

Her454
10-04-2004, 04:13 PM
I'm not using it for a size reference. The way I see it, on a dark romantic night in Norcal, we'll be sitting on the tailgate of my truck, drinkin' some 'shine, and I'll reach over in a graceful motion, and with one hand, but the ring on her hand, and with the other, pull the screwdriver out of my pocket and adjust it to fit. Then we'll have a moonpie. :D
Your so romantic....... :)

ratso
10-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Anyone ever been bit by a brown recluse or any other spider?
The girl I see was bit like a week ago, not sure exactly when...went to the hospital in Minneapolis because she was working up there at the time, and they didn't really do much except give her some antibiotics. Let me tell you, it looks bad...it's on her calf. She was using neosporin on it and someone told her not to use that because it will take longer to heal??? Anybody here been there?

ratso
10-04-2004, 04:31 PM
sorry...this was supposed to be a new thread... :D

Jordy
10-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Thread jacker... You know, you can delete posts now. :cool:

HCS
10-04-2004, 04:34 PM
The girl I see was bit like a week ago, not sure exactly when...went to the hospital in Minneapolis because she was working up there at the time, and they didn't really do much except give her some antibiotics. Let me tell you, it looks bad...it's on her calf. She was using neosporin on it and someone told her not to use that because it will take longer to heal??? Anybody here been there?
That can get real ugly. I mean real ugly. If you want I could find you the
link of some pics. There nasty though. :(

ratso
10-04-2004, 04:36 PM
That can get real ugly. I mean real ugly. If you want I could find you the
link of some pics. There nasty though. :(
It already is real nasty...
It made me sick to my stomach...
Sorry Jordy...

Rexone
10-04-2004, 04:36 PM
talk about a thread change of course.... :D
well I guess it's not that far off topic for MM. :D
brown recluse = nothing to f around with. Get medical attention for sure. You can lose body parts with these bastards.

ratso
10-04-2004, 04:38 PM
I started another thread...back to the wedding of the century... :D

Jordy
10-05-2004, 07:16 AM
I started another thread...back to the wedding of the century... :D
You think it's that big? :D

Her454
10-05-2004, 07:31 AM
Ratso, I forgive you for Hijacking my wedding thread. BROWN RECLUSES are nothing to mess with. My sisters boyfriend was bit and DIED from it 3 weeks later.
All they did was give him antibiotics in the beginning as they didnt really know what had bitten him........get MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
Traci

Jordy
10-05-2004, 07:33 AM
Alright, can we all just focus here? There will be no spiders at the wedding as I'm having the place sprayed a couple days before. As far as the other flying things, there will be bug-zappers galore. If you consider a six-pack and a bug-zapper quality entertainment, you're going to have a blast at this shindig. :D

spectratoad
10-05-2004, 07:37 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6262&stc=1 I will pick up one of these pacifiers for the little one. Congratulations you two.

Her454
10-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Alright, can we all just focus here? There will be no spiders at the wedding as I'm having the place sprayed a couple days before. As far as the other flying things, there will be bug-zappers galore. If you consider a six-pack and a bug-zapper quality entertainment, you're going to have a blast at this shindig. :D
NO SPIDERS........Your shotguns can double in the evening for the bats tho for those of you that are pretty good shots. I'll have mine. :) I've been known to drop bats and coyotes at 100 yards and I should have better luck on the big day! :)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6262&stc=1 I will pick up one of these pacifiers for the little one. Congratulations you two.
Thank you Spectra, that is so thoughtful! DOnt forget your shotgun! ;)

Jordy
10-05-2004, 07:54 AM
Oh, and for those of you flying in and leaving your shotguns at home, we will have some loaners so ya don't feel left out. ;)

spectratoad
10-05-2004, 07:55 AM
I am almost packed, gots to find me some dressin' up pants.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6263&stc=1

Rexone
10-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Hey no worries, if any spiders show up I will nail them with my crossbow and we can throw them on the barbie with the pigs, turkiees and coyotees we shoot.

Jordy
10-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Where in the hell is Topless? She's in charge of coordinating lots of this wedding as well as getting some of her girls to show up and "entertain" ;) ;)
It'd be nice if she was around. :idea:

Her454
10-05-2004, 08:58 AM
Where in the hell is Topless? She's in charge of coordinating lots of this wedding as well as getting some of her girls to show up and "entertain" ;) ;)
It'd be nice if she was around. :idea:
I was wondering that myself.... hoping she'll be the maid of honor like someone suggested. Her and mrsdrmr might be busy gettin ready for that other high falutin wedding their going to. I hope they understand ours is much more impotant. ;)

Mike Oxbig
10-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Dudes, does this mean Courtney is available? If so, I am hopping on the bike and heading to to Phoenix to sweep her off her foot

Jordy
10-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Dudes, does this mean Courtney is available? If so, I am hopping on the bike and heading to to Phoenix to sweep her off her foot
She has two foots Mike, and she's a sucker for the big bikes like yours. I was kind of hoping to keep her on the side ya know, but I don't know if I can if you're around. ;)

topless
10-05-2004, 09:48 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I leave town for a few hours and look what I miss. Jordy, why are there 3 rings? Is the small one a cock ring? Traci, don't worry, I'll make sure everything goes smoothly. :clover:

Jordy
10-05-2004, 09:56 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I leave town for a few hours and look what I miss. Jordy, why are there 3 rings? Is the small one a cock ring? Traci, don't worry, I'll make sure everything goes smoothly. :clover:
That's funny Topless. One of the big ones is T's engagement ring, the smaller one is her wedding band and one of the other big ones is my wedding band. And you're planning our wedding???? :D :D :D

topless
10-05-2004, 10:03 AM
That's funny Topless. One of the big ones is T's engagement ring, the smaller one is her wedding band and one of the other big ones is my wedding band. And you're planning our wedding???? :D :D :D
You need to fill me in on details before ya go bluting them out. How am I suppose to plan thing if you go behind my back? Now, the reception will be great because I wexpect ALL the ***boaters to pitch in and set up tables, bring the food and drinks...........etc, etc. It will be perfect. I have you registered at Trident Boats, Rex Marine, and everyones favorite Commander. :D

Her454
10-05-2004, 10:04 AM
You scared me there girl....so much stress I think Im going to lose it! The caterer called (KFC) and said you hadnt got back to them with a head count........and the Piggly Wiggly said they cant supply that many cans of copenhagen and shotgun shells for the wedding favors! What are we to do now?
BTW, you gonna be the Maid of Honor? :) I'd be so flattered! :)

topless
10-05-2004, 10:08 AM
You scared me there girl....so much stress I think Im going to lose it! The caterer called (KFC) and said you hadnt got back to them with a head count........and the Piggly Wiggly said they cant supply that many cans of copenhagen and shotgun shells for the wedding favors! What are we to do now?
BTW, you gonna be the Maid of Honor? :) I'd be so flattered! :)
Of course I'll be the Maid of Honor. I'm going to Turners Outdorrsman this afternoon for Frog Gigs and Shotgun Shells as the favors. They have lots in stock! :crossx:

Jordy
10-05-2004, 10:08 AM
You need to fill me in on details before ya go bluting them out. How am I suppose to plan thing if you go behind my back?
We couldn't get ahold of you so I had to take matters into my own hands. If you're going to do this, you have to do it all the way. I understand you have another wedding coming up, but I'm kind of partial and think ours is way more important. Is the other wedding going to have a pig shoot? Turkey shoot? Bug-zappers? I didn't think so. Focus here. :p :D

Her454
10-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Of course I'll be the Maid of Honor. I'm going to Turners Outdorrsman this afternoon for Frog Gigs and Shotgun Shells as the favors. They have lots in stock! :crossx:
Jordy, she has alot on her mind, but she's got it covered, I knew we could count on her.
Frog Gigs! What a great idea! :):)

topless
We couldn't get ahold of you so I had to take matters into my own hands. If you're going to do this, you have to do it all the way. I understand you have another wedding coming up, but I'm kind of partial and think ours is way more important. Is the other wedding going to have a pig shoot? Turkey shoot? Bug-zappers? I didn't think so. Focus here. :p :D
Yours is WAY more important. I won't let you down. I need to go find my Maid of Honor dress.

Her454
We couldn't get ahold of you so I had to take matters into my own hands. :D
Now what have I told you about that? Enough of our private life on the internet! ;)

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 10:11 AM
I was wondering that myself.... hoping she'll be the maid of honor like someone suggested. Her and mrsdrmr might be busy gettin ready for that other high falutin wedding their going to. I hope they understand ours is much more impotant. ;)
we are never too busy for you, hey how are the m :D od swings goin, and the cravings, remember, don't gain too much weight as you must fit into your gown.

Jordy
10-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Now what have I told you about that? Enough of our private life on the internet! ;)
Hey, you gotta put out to hang out. :D

Her454
10-05-2004, 10:17 AM
we are never too busy for you, hey how are the m :D od swings goin, and the cravings, remember, don't gain too much weight as you must fit into your gown.
They are getting so much better that Jordy is buying me a gun for an early weddin present.
Im being very careful on how much I eat...I want to be at my very best! Thanks so much for all your help ladies.........:)

topless
10-05-2004, 10:19 AM
I found my dress. I think it will be perfect!
http://www.roadie.net/Laddie%20in%20Red.jpg

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 10:20 AM
So a gun for an early wedding gift, when do you get the bullets, for your 1st anniv.? :D

Jordy
10-05-2004, 10:21 AM
So a gun for an early wedding gift, when do you get the bullets, for your 1st anniv.? :D
Bullets come after the mood swings subside. :wink:

Her454
10-05-2004, 10:22 AM
He said I could have the bullets after the "change of life" or something like that, I didnt really pay attention. ;)

topless
10-05-2004, 10:27 AM
I ordered your wedding cake too. Compton is a great town!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/956ghetto_wedding_13.jpg

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 10:29 AM
hell, in that case, the gun don't do ya no good.
By the way topless, I think you will look radiant in that dress. What a beautiful maid of honor you will be, try to remember,,,,you can't outdo the bride okay? :wink:

Jordy
10-05-2004, 10:31 AM
hell, in that case, the gun don't do ya no good.
By the way topless, I think you will look radiant in that dress. What a beautiful maid of honor you will be, try to remember,,,,you can't outdo the bride okay? :wink:
That's kind of the point. You think I want to be shot at because she's out of pickles and ice cream? I thought ahead here. :cool:
As far as out doing the bride? Not going to happen. My blushing bride, last I heard anyway, was wearing a backless wedding dress backward to accomodate the bun in the oven. How are you going to top that? :hammerhea

Her454
10-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Compton.....Red Maid of Honor dress (Beautiful by the way) and dont forget to wear you swimsuit underneath it..........this is going so well..............msrdrmr, have you found your dress yet?
Jordy, You know I kept those bullets cousin Jed told me to get rid of a couple years ago....................just for an emergency.

Jordy
10-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Jordy, You know I kept those bullets cousin Jed told me to get rid of a couple years ago....................just for an emergency.
Define emergency. And running out of ice cream, pickles and moon pies had better not make that list. :D

Her454
10-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Define emergency. And running out of ice cream, pickles and moon pies had better not make that list. :D
OK then....your truck running out of gas when I need you to go to the Piggly Wiggly for the above.............:)

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 11:02 AM
That's kind of the point. You think I want to be shot at because she's out of pickles and ice cream? I thought ahead here. :cool:
As far as out doing the bride? Not going to happen. My blushing bride, last I heard anyway, was wearing a backless wedding dress backward to accomodate the bun in the oven. How are you going to top that? :hammerhea
ya gotta point there mr. hey by the way, you can learn some great dance steps lettin her shoot at your feet, have you no sense of adventure?

Jordy
10-05-2004, 11:05 AM
have you no sense of adventure?
I did. And look where it got me. :idea: :D

Her454
10-05-2004, 11:08 AM
you can learn some great dance steps lettin her shoot at your feet, have you no sense of adventure?
ROTFLMAO.......................................... . :mix: :D

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 11:11 AM
I did. And look where it got me. :idea: :D
yes, but your a happier man than you were before, and contrary to popular belief, you don't have to stop being adventurous just cause your gettin married, hell, the adventure is just beginning :220v:

Jordy
10-05-2004, 11:14 AM
yes, but your a happier man than you were before, and contrary to popular belief, you don't have to stop being adventurous just cause your gettin married, hell, the adventure is just beginning :220v:
Yeah, and I can learn to dodge bullets and dance at the same time. I forgot how lucky I truly am. :D
Think that counts as on the job training? :D

Rexone
10-05-2004, 11:17 AM
I'm going to Turners Outdorrsman this afternoon for Frog Gigs and Shotgun Shells as the favors. They have lots in stock! :crossx:
00 Buck Magnums please. I'll bring my Mossburg riot gun and chase some piggys on the dirtbikes.

Jordy
10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
00 Buck Magnums please. I'll bring my Mossburg riot gun and chase some piggys on the dirtbikes.
Now we're cooking with gas. Hey Mikey, did you get my check to settle up my previous balance on my $10 LOC? It should be there by now. :D

Party Cat
10-05-2004, 11:20 AM
.....and contrary to popular belief, you don't have to stop being adventurous just cause your gettin married, hell, the adventure is just beginning :220v:
Hey T...I think she's hittin on your hillbilly...you know how he lacks self control...I'd hate to see him cheat on ya...

topless
10-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Ok everyone, Here is a link to one of the places T and J are registered. You can order the gifts right online too. :D
http://www.rexmar.com/productindexfull.htm

Her454
10-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Now we're cooking with gas. Hey Mikey, did you get my check to settle up my previous balance on my $10 LOC? It should be there by now. :D
Previous? Alright somebody aint be truthfull here..................
Hey T...I think she's hittin on your hillbilly...you know how he lacks self control...I'd hate to see him cheat on ya...
Yes, my ice cream binges are proof enough of his lack of self control. :)
Ok everyone, Here is a link to one of the places T and J are registered. You can order the gifts right online too. :D
http://www.rexmar.com/productindexfull.htm
Awsome, Topless your the bomb...who'da ever thunk we'd become such good friends and you'd be in my wedding. :):) The beauty of the internet. :)

topless
10-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Awsome, Topless your the bomb...who'da ever thunk we'd become such good friends and you'd be in my wedding. :):) The beauty of the internet. :)
I can't wait till the big event! I do need someone to give you away though. :idea:

Her454
10-05-2004, 11:38 AM
I can't wait till the big event! I do need someone to give you away though. :idea:
I think Rexone would be perfect! :cool: :)

topless
10-05-2004, 11:42 AM
I'll ask him........... :D

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Yeah, and I can learn to dodge bullets and dance at the same time. I forgot how lucky I truly am. :D
Think that counts as on the job training? :D
come on now, have you ever seen a mad woman shoot a gun, they couldn't hit a target if they tried, the dancing just makes her feel like she has a chance. It's when the woman gets a straight look on her face and is calm that you better run like hell :mix: or bend over and kiss yo a** goodbye

Jordy
10-05-2004, 11:44 AM
come on now, have you ever seen a mad woman shoot a gun, they couldn't hit a target if they tried, the dancing just makes her feel like she has a chance. It's when the woman gets a straight look on her face and is calm that you better run like hell :mix: or bend over and kiss yo a** goodbye
Good point. :D

spectratoad
10-05-2004, 11:50 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/velvetsplace/graphics/hbstomp.gif
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6299&stc=1

PHX ATC
10-05-2004, 12:31 PM
I have a couple of hay bales you 2 can use for the festivites after the ceremony. :mix:

Her454
10-05-2004, 12:41 PM
I have a couple of hay bales you 2 can use for the festivites after the ceremony. :mix:
Thank you PHX, we are ever so grateful. Will you making it to the ceremony? :):) Dont forget your shotgun.

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Good point. :D
yeah I know, whats sad is, it's true :D