PDA

View Full Version : Well, what tha phuck???

Blown 472
10-04-2004, 06:44 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3715396.stm

Steve 1
10-04-2004, 08:26 PM
CNS News Exclusive: Saddam Possessed WMD, Had Extensive Terror Ties
http://www.cnsnews.com ^ | 10/3/2004 | Scott Wheeler
Posted on 10/04/2004 11:37:24 PM EDT by Smedley
(CNSNews.com) - Iraqi intelligence documents, confiscated by U.S. forces and obtained by CNSNews.com, show numerous efforts by Saddam Hussein's regime to work with some of the world's most notorious terror organizations, including al Qaeda, to target Americans. They demonstrate that Saddam's government possessed mustard gas and anthrax, both considered weapons of mass destruction, in the summer of 2000, during the period in which United Nations weapons inspectors were not present in Iraq. And the papers show that Iraq trained dozens of terrorists inside its borders.
One of the Iraqi memos contains an order from Saddam for his intelligence service to support terrorist attacks against Americans in Somalia. The memo was written nine months before U.S. Army Rangers were ambushed in Mogadishu by forces loyal to a warlord with alleged ties to al Qaeda.
Other memos provide a list of terrorist groups with whom Iraq had relationships and considered available for terror operations against the United States.
Among the organizations mentioned are those affiliated with Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Ayman al-Zawahiri, two of the world's most wanted terrorists. Zarqawi is believed responsible for the kidnapping and beheading of several American civilians in Iraq and claimed responsibility for a series of deadly bombings in Iraq Sept. 30. Al-Zawahiri is the top lieutenant of al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden, allegedly helped plan the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist strikes on the U.S., and is believed to be the voice on an audio tape broadcast by Al-Jazeera television Oct. 1, calling for attacks on U.S. and British interests everywhere.
(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Dave C
10-05-2004, 07:21 AM
thanks for posting that Steve1... :rollside:

eliminatedsprinter
10-05-2004, 12:04 PM
I doubt this will be enough to put an end to the big lie the left is parroting about Saddam not being connected to al Qaeda. After all, we mut remember that when we deal with the left, it is their hearts, not thier minds, that must be convinced.

Steve 1
10-05-2004, 12:35 PM
I was in Kuwait over 5 years building Patrol boats among other things; we had direct Military contact as Military contractors I have seen what is going on there. And Have to laugh when these worthless Liberals get up and say negative things about our position there...
Them and the Leftist/Marxist Media is only too happy to show a Bombing or some negative tripe which is just a very small portion nothing of the overall picture….They do not ever show the vast good we are doing!!!

Blown 472
10-05-2004, 12:52 PM
What leftist? rummy said that himself, you bushies crack me up always have a spin on everything.

Steve 1
10-05-2004, 01:01 PM
What leftist? rummy said that himself, you bushies crack me up always have a spin on everything.
I was there Blown!! Were You ??????????????

eliminatedsprinter
10-05-2004, 01:16 PM
A. I'm not a Bush fan. I just have been following Kerry long enough to know that he is a leftist hack from way way back. :wink: I am very anti-left, I feel oppressive, big gov is wrong and Kerry is the poster child for just that. Come on man, do you know who he is endorsed by. Hint, many of them are not friends of people who would still like to afford to be involved in our hobby... :notam:
In addition, Rumsfield did not say that. He said he could not link Saddam directly to the 911 attack. Of course, we all know Saddam (or any other head of state) would have to be retarded to to allow himself or his gov to be directly linked to such a thing (esp if he was ) but what the he!!, I know your heart is set on bashing Bush, Rumsfield, and even Condi Rice, so go ahead, if it feels good....

Dave C
10-05-2004, 04:04 PM
BBC huh.
probably taken out of context.
where is the rest of the quote????....