PDA

View Full Version : Doo Dah Parade & the Bikini Team

Kwicherbichen
10-05-2004, 04:00 AM
The last couple months I've been working on getting about 10 girls from the bikini team to participate in the annual "Doo-Dah Parade" in Pasadena and I'm running into some challenges.
This year's parade is November 21st and although it may be cool outside I want the girls to wear bikinis and I was hoping to get a donation of 10 Segways for them to ride on in the parade.
Well, the dilema is Segway is dragging their feet and I'm looking for a different source of parade transportation. I thought about some mini choppers or pocket bikes but most places don't have enough to supply. It's unfortunate because they would probably sell a bunch at the parade. Attendance is around 50,000 and it's right before Christmas.
So here I am looking for other ideas to showcase the team in the parade. If you know anyone that has these bikes or something similar and wants to get involved let me know. Or, maybe I'm not thinking out of the box enough here. I'm open to fresh ideas that don't cost anything.
Your serious ideas and help are much appreciated :)

NorCal Gameshow
10-05-2004, 04:19 AM
here's a couple... :idea:
get a hot tub co. to put a tub on a flatbed trailer with a generator and fire it up..
or a sunroom company ...throw a sunroom on a flat bed trailer
boring ideas :sleeping: ....until you add the bikini team :D
they'll sell some product :chi:
dancers pole is optional in the sunroom.... ;)

Kwicherbichen
10-05-2004, 04:38 AM
here's a couple... :idea:
get a hot tub co. to put a tub on a flatbed trailer with a generator and fire it up..
or a sunroom company ...throw a sunroom on a flat bed trailer
boring ideas :sleeping: ....until you add the bikini team :D
they'll sell some product :chi:
dancers pole is optional in the sunroom.... ;)
I'm liking the hot tub idea :idea:

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2004, 05:46 AM
The flatbed trailer and those patio heaters oughta work with just about any idea you come up with.
I'm all for having a bikini team at the DooDah Parade - it might just be what gets me out there for it :wink:

Rev. Williams
10-05-2004, 01:37 PM
I'm willing to tow my boat down the street with a couple of the ladies in it.... And I'm sure you could get a couple others to offer as well.
I also have a few thousand watts of music I can pump out of it while in tow. :D :D :D
Just a thought.
Also, you may ask Tobtek to display some of his bad-ass golf carts.... Or even get some of the owners that have bought them to offer the carts up???
Or worst case, I can dust off my old Big Wheel and one of the ladies can ride on my lap ??? :D :D :D

Brady Bunch
10-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Or worst case, I can dust off my old Big Wheel and one of the ladies can ride on my lap ??? :D :D :D
LMFAO................

welk2party
10-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Some killer ideas in there.. you guys are creative! :cool:

robt
10-05-2004, 01:53 PM
I like the boat idea I'm sure the guy with the burnt up !@#$%%^^^ (was it aftershock or shock wave) will be more then willing to donate his fancy truck and burnt up boat if he can leave the signs on it (no that will not work they are paid for and if someone falls out he has no insurance so he might park in front of your house
rob

That Guy
10-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey Kwicherbichen: I know the guy who owns the Segway dealership in Santa Monica. He used to work for me. PM me and I will give you his contact info. By the way, Mrs. Sbark1 would probably like to join the team marching if you are open to others. Huckleberry or Chris Gibbons can give her a reference....Let me know....

Lightning
10-05-2004, 02:11 PM
The boat and golf cart idea is really good.
The hot tub idea isn't because once they are under water, there is no chance that they are going to be seen - they will probably stay in the nice warm water the whole time.
You can also try to contact the local Shriners and see if they will drive them around in their little cars.

Kwicherbichen
10-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Nice ideas fellas! My original idea was for Segways and maybe this guy in Santa Monica can make something happen?
I also got an email today from a guy that is willing to donate 5-7 of those little Honda 50's.
I think Toby's golf carts would be a sweet idea. It's kind of a long haul to Pasadena though. Maybe more folks from the board would like to participate?

JustMVG
10-05-2004, 10:26 PM
I'll donate my Excursion and some towing time to get the carts or bikes out there if that'll help out, also if you do the spa thing have the girls have some squirt guns and get the audience if thats allowed, oh and don't forget the tortillas gotta have the KB logo burned on them and toss them to the crowd.... MVG

That Guy
10-05-2004, 11:19 PM
I think the kwicherbichen bikini team is a great idea....Lets make this happen.... :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

Kwicherbichen
10-06-2004, 12:29 AM
I could see this turning into a "Running it hard in Beaumont, you know how we do it" float.