PDA

View Full Version : ?????????

Roland the Fisherman
10-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Any bench racing Homos going to FBC2? Thinking about going but I would like to at least know somebody. Guru? Hater? Hippy? Wicky? my little Italian friend Roman?.....anyone.... :confused:
No sure those Jet Boat guys are going to just throw there arms around me ....unless it's to hold me still for a wacker ass kicking! :boxingguy .... :D

Roman 1
10-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Any bench racing Homos going to FBC2? Thinking about going but I would like to at least know somebody. Guru? Hater? Hippy? Wicky? my little Italian friend Roman?.....anyone.... :confused:
No sure those Jet Boat guys are going to just throw there arms around me ....unless it's to hold me still for a wacker ass kicking! :boxingguy .... :D
One of us will be there :idea: I take it your representing the wackers? :cool:
R1 :messedup:

STVBOY
10-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Hey Roland I thought about going but I figured the same that they might not want to see outboards there!!

Roland the Fisherman
10-06-2004, 07:23 AM
Hey Roland I thought about going but I figured the same that they might not want to see outboards there!!
Let me know if you are going, and we will hook up. I have a place about a 15 to 20 min. boat ride south of Big River. You can lanch and do some boating before we get on the beach and talk all day about boating. :eek: :wink:
Roland

Cs19
10-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Dont let the internet bullshit keep you from coming out.We would be stoked if some outboards showed up.This is not an invite only.
Hopefully see you guys there

Roland the Fisherman
10-06-2004, 12:30 PM
CS, Thanks for the warm fuzzy's, I will come up stream from Lost Lake if the water permits. :cool:

CrazyHippy
10-06-2004, 02:47 PM
I'm not going to make it... previous plans didn't fall through as expected :burningm:
BJH :boxingguy

Cs19
10-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Roland, what should i look for? Obviously an outboard, but what else?
Warm fuzzys? :confused: Just get your ass up river for a few cold ones, if were not at the RV park , we will be in the cove just below the dam or somewhere in between.
Later.

lucky
10-07-2004, 05:56 AM
I'm not going to make it... previous plans didn't fall through as expected :burningm:
BJH :boxingguy
our vegas boy has a hot date with a girl from the gym .... :D

Roland the Fisherman
10-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Roland, what should i look for? Obviously an outboard, but what else?
Warm fuzzys? :confused: Just get your ass up river for a few cold ones, if were not at the RV park , we will be in the cove just below the dam or somewhere in between.
Later.

CrazyHippy
10-07-2004, 10:34 AM
our vegas boy has a hot date with a girl from the gym .... :D
Actually, i'm dating a spin instructor... Lol :D
She officially has the nicest ass on earth :cool: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
BJH

76BARRON
10-07-2004, 02:15 PM
She officially has the nicest ass on earth :cool: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
BJH
don't be stingy! post a pic of the worlds nicest ass!
please share it's the polite thing to do. :D

lucky
10-07-2004, 02:21 PM
BJH
my wife has a mighty fine ass ( not me either ) lets get some ass pic- I know my ass could take your ass - any day - after all she rides in a vdrive - so she's in shape ( paddling ) laugh -my ass is better than your ass - off :notam:

CrazyHippy
10-07-2004, 02:34 PM
I'll have to take some "***boat friendly" pics next time we go out on the boat :D
I do know that in my next life i want to come back as a spin instructors saddle :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
BJH :boxed:

lucky
10-08-2004, 08:13 AM
I'll have to take some "***boat friendly" pics next time we go out on the boat :D
I do know that in my next life i want to come back as a spin instructors saddle :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
BJH :boxed:10/4

Cs19
10-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Hey Roland, nice meeting you the other day. Thanks for making the trip upriver.
Cs19

Roland the Fisherman
10-11-2004, 06:46 AM
It was good to put faces with all the names.
Alot of very nice people and very cool boats (cs19&HB):cool: . Wish I could of hung around a little later in the day.
Even V-drive was a stand up dude offering me a tow into the beach with his Hondo.
:D

stoker2001
10-11-2004, 11:54 AM
Even V-drive was a stand up dude offering me a tow into the beach with his Hondo.
:Dthat dont sound good,did it break?

Roland the Fisherman
10-11-2004, 12:06 PM
that dont sound good,did it break?
No.....it ran great, V-drive just wanted to tow me to shore in front of all the big blocks. :D For $20 I would have let him. ;)

stoker2001
10-11-2004, 12:18 PM
did any naws and two stroke oil get burned :p seems real quite for a mostly inboard party :rollside: :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
10-11-2004, 01:06 PM
No did'nt use the bottle all weekend. There was'nt anyone who felt the need to talk any crap. I would have to say most there probably felt they had me covered anyway.
Like I told Ut, just a bunch of very nice people having a fun day of boating.
I understand later in the day some racing and high speed passes were laid down for V-drive to film, but unfortunately I was long gone. There were some very fast looking boats there, I would have liked to see them run. :2purples:

TRG
10-11-2004, 01:16 PM
i thought that was you rowland, i did'nt know for sure i should have walked up, oh well the boat deffinitly ran hard the few times i saw you pass and when you left the cove, "You may not be a black man, but you sure got hops!" lol
great looking boat too! sounded impressive!
Todd

MAXIMUS
10-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Todd
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
10-11-2004, 01:56 PM
i thought that was you rowland, i did'nt know for sure i should have walked up, oh well the boat deffinitly ran hard the few times i saw you pass and when you left the cove, "You may not be a black man, but you sure got hops!" lol
Todd
Todd, you should have said hi. Like I said the best part of going was putting faces with names.
I will go again when I can stay longer.

uclahater
10-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Todd, you should have said hi. Like I said the best part of going was putting faces with names.
I will go again when I can stay longer.
I heard you disappeared when all the racing began :confused: Must of been someone there that could of beat Ya :D :D
Tell your wife thanks for the great weekend :hammer2: :hammer2: Again :hammer2: :hammer2:

Roland the Fisherman
10-11-2004, 03:40 PM
I heard you disappeared when all the racing began :confused: Must of been someone there that could of beat Ya :D :D
Tell your wife thanks for the great weekend :hammer2: :hammer2: Again :hammer2: :hammer2:
Many many many people can beat me Hater, in fact your wife is always the first in line. :jawdrop: :hammer2:
You know, your Brother is a nice guy, why are you such a putz? ....GO SC!

uclahater
10-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Many many many people can beat me Hater, in fact your wife is always the first in line. :jawdrop: :hammer2:
You know, your Brother is a nice guy, why are you such a putz? ....GO SC!
I never claimed to be a nice guy :crossx: :crossx: :skull: :skull: :crossx: :crossx:
Go SC

Roland the Fisherman
10-11-2004, 04:25 PM
I never claimed to be a nice guy :crossx: :crossx: :skull: :skull: :crossx: :crossx:
Go SC
At least we got that striaght. :angry2:
(AZ State will be our bit-h)

Roman 1
10-11-2004, 04:59 PM
I was lurking under the trees at FC2, I saw Roland launching his boat a few times. He didn't know I was there. At Bass lake he wouldn't show his cards...
...that is one bad wacker, I'm glad my boat wasn't there cause he would have trailered me for sure! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thats o.k. cause I'm sure I have Te, Hippy, Hanson and Brown covered. :devil: :cool:
R2 :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 05:34 PM
I was lurking under the trees at FC2, I saw Roland launching his boat a few times. He didn't know I was there. At Bass lake he wouldn't show his cards...
...that is one bad wacker, I'm glad my boat wasn't there cause he would have trailered me for sure! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thats o.k. cause I'm sure I have Te, Hippy, Hanson and Brown covered. :devil: :cool:
R2 :idea: :D
Dream on outdoors, you can wish though! :wink: .......( . )( . )...... :D I will throw out a hook for you to latch onto and catch a fast ride :hammer2: