PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore is a Big Fat Liberal Pig (not news to you I'm sure)

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2004, 04:14 PM
LANSING, Mich. - Republicans say filmmaker Michael Moore should be prosecuted for offering underwear, potato chips and Ramen noodles to college students in exchange for their promise to vote.
The Michigan Republican Party has asked four county prosecutors to file charges against Moore, charging that his get-out-the-vote stunt amounts to bribery.
“We want everyone to participate in this year’s election, but not because they were bribed or coerced by the likes of Michael Moore,” said Greg McNeilly, executive director of the state Republican Party.
Moore, a Michigan native, is touring the country and imploring “slackers” who usually don’t vote to head to the polls this year, saying they could make the difference in the presidential race. Moore has made stops at three Michigan universities as part of a 60-city pre-election tour.
During each program, habitual nonvoters are invited on stage to pledge to vote. First-time student voters are offered gag prizes such as clean underwear.
The GOP said Moore also offered students a clean dorm room, a yearÂ’s supply of Tostitos and a package of Ramen noodles.
The GOP said it asked the prosecutors to charge Moore, a John Kerry supporter, with violating MichiganÂ’s election law, which prohibits a person from contracting with another for something of value in exchange for agreeing to vote.
Maria Miller, a spokeswoman for the Wayne County prosecutorÂ’s office, refused to comment on the matter. Calls to Moore and the other prosecutors werenÂ’t immediately returned Tuesday.

Second "PLACE"
10-05-2004, 04:21 PM
I hope he dies.......FAT Bastard. :devil:

Steve 1
10-05-2004, 04:43 PM
He is a fat lying POS and pulls this crap while we are at War.

Steve 1
10-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Free Underware ??? Christ you could make a boat cover out of a pair of Larda$$es Hanes!!

angry dad
10-05-2004, 07:28 PM
What a P.O.SHIT!!! EFF MIKE MOORE!!!!

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 07:19 AM
Free Underware ??? Christ you could make a boat cover out of a pair of Larda$$es Hanes!!
Yeah, Moore, Limbaugh and Cheney. With the underwear of all three would could cloth the third world.

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Yeah, Moore, Limbaugh and Cheney. With the underwear of all three would could cloth the third world.
But they are not trying to violate US election LAWS and Mooron is! Only DemoRats would think that to be ok..

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Did you, Lake Pirate, Catmando, and AzDon (and his kid) all fall off the same turnip truck? I'm starting to think that there really is a Bizzarro World but it's filled with wacko liberals like you guys.

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 10:46 AM
But they are not trying to violate US election LAWS and Mooron is! Only DemoRats would think that to be ok..
Cite the election law he violated moron. I have access to LexisNexis and Westlaw. I can pull it up and paste it here so that everyone can be illuminated by your alleged grasp of election laws.

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Here you go Nutcase now you can go Piss your pants ;The Michigan Republican Party has asked four county prosecutors to file charges against Moore, charging that his get-out-the-vote stunt amounts to bribery. ROFLMAO Michael Moore broke election laws, and gets sent to jail or fined LMAO
It would be BRIBERY IDIOT Got it??

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 11:19 AM
It would be BRIBERY IDIOT Got it??
"Bribery Idiot" is not a law. I still haven't heard you quote the federal statute that he violated. And unless you've forgotten Mr. Attorney, it's innocent until proven guilty. Any republican pussy prosecutor can file charges against someone they don't like. And even if Moore did violate a law, that's Moore. What the f--- does that have to do with anyone other than Moore? If I can cite the conviction of a single republican does that cast disrepute on all republicans? What an idiot (and not a bribery idiot. I wouldn't want you to thinK I'm accusing you of violating a "law").

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 11:25 AM
Nice try but wrong! LOL You can't buy votes nucklehead!!