PDA

View Full Version : Debate "round 2"

XtrmWakeborder
10-05-2004, 05:25 PM
How do yah think it's going? I liked the remark "you probably weren't there" with regards to voting.

Steve 1
10-05-2004, 05:45 PM
LOL the Clarol Boy got bitch slapped.

Back Forty
10-05-2004, 06:18 PM
I'm very pleased.
It's an actual debate...
They are both being gentleman and professionals.
As far as who is leading. I think they are both holding very well to each other although Cheney is taking it IMHO.
Edwards is strong but is up against a guy in granite. Every time I think Edwards has one up on Cheney, the old man hands his ass to him with conviction. :eek: :hammer2:
I'm enjoying this.
I hope the other two get their shit together. These guys are top notch compared to the other night... :sleeping: :messedup: and mostly :coffeycup

Mandelon
10-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Cheney was pretty impressive. Edwards came across as a boy.

gramps
10-05-2004, 06:56 PM
I used to worry if Edwards was the VP and had to take over................now I'd be scared sh*tless......................

Dave C
10-05-2004, 07:02 PM
sh*t..Cheney for president.
So let me get this straight. Edwards says they are going to cut taxes, increase benefits and reduce the deficit... ALL AT THE SAME TIME.....
WOW... I ain't heard of a feat like that since that long haired guy walked on water...... :rolleyes: ;)

Jordy
10-05-2004, 07:06 PM
I heard after the debates Edwards was going to go run a marathon, sometime, he wasn't sure exactly when. :D

angry dad
10-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Cheney won, hands down!!

Tinkerer
10-05-2004, 07:34 PM
WE HAVE A PLAN
That is about the only thing I heard out of Edwards.
OH and the idiot couldn't get the bit about NOT using Kerry"s name on that one question.
He didn't even answer some of the questions.
Talk about a LIAR- He's almost better than KERRY..

XtrmWakeborder
10-05-2004, 11:41 PM
sh*t..Cheney for president.
My thoughts exactly, i liked this guy he spoke well and has years of experience. Didn't he say that he would never run though during the debte?

steelcomp
10-06-2004, 05:52 AM
I liked in their final speaches where Edwards was trying to ust the emotional approach about the war sympathising with those "looking across the dinner table at an empty chair" because a loved one is in Iraq....right after he finished saying we need to send more troops!!!
He couldn't do much with Kerry's hand up his back moving his mouth and head for him.
Sean Hannity played some good sound bites yesterday about how Kerry and Edwards were so opposong in eachother's views. Kerry, at one point, said Edwards' plan for Iraq was stupid.
Now they're good buds!
This is a team we want to lead our country???? :220v: :hammer2: :hammerhea

THOR
10-06-2004, 06:21 AM
Personally, I dont want/need a trial lawyer for a VP.

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 12:56 PM
WE HAVE A PLAN
That is about the only thing I heard out of Edwards.
I seem to recall Cheney saying they had a plan too. Only thing is they've had four years with a republican congress to enact a plan and have failed. The economy is going into the tank. The trillion dollar surplus we had is now mysteriously gone. Taxes have been reduced for only the rich (the rest of us got beer money at best). You can keep on living with the false hope that Bush/Cheney are going to reduce your taxes and drive out the illegal immigrants but the proof of that failure is in the last four years of their presidency. But there are those that refuse to see what is in front of them and keep on hoping despite the facts.
Edwards looked 100% better than that geriatric old liar. My god! Could you possibly believe a single lie coming out of Cheney's mouth? Every time he quoted a statistic about the last four years Edwards came back and bitch slapped him with the more accurate facts. And in return you heard nothing from Cheney (except for perhaps a pathetic whimper). Once again, this site is filled with those that refuse to accept what the rest of America knows. Edwards looked so much better in the debate. But in reality, are we simply voting for a candidate based on how he looked in a debate. That's not promising.

steelcomp
10-06-2004, 08:34 PM
I seem to recall Cheney saying they had a plan too. Only thing is they've had four years with a republican congress to enact a plan and have failed. The economy is going into the tank. The trillion dollar surplus we had is now mysteriously gone. Taxes have been reduced for only the rich (the rest of us got beer money at best). You can keep on living with the false hope that Bush/Cheney are going to reduce your taxes and drive out the illegal immigrants but the proof of that failure is in the last four years of their presidency. But there are those that refuse to see what is in front of them and keep on hoping despite the facts.
Edwards looked 100% better than that geriatric old liar. My god! Could you possibly believe a single lie coming out of Cheney's mouth? Every time he quoted a statistic about the last four years Edwards came back and bitch slapped him with the more accurate facts. And in return you heard nothing from Cheney (except for perhaps a pathetic whimper). Once again, this site is filled with those that refuse to accept what the rest of America knows. Edwards looked so much better in the debate. But in reality, are we simply voting for a candidate based on how he looked in a debate. That's not promising.
Hey dumbshit...you've got them backwards! Edwards was the younger one with the scared look on his face and the puddle in his seat. Cheney was the one wiping Edwards snot off the back of his hand. The only thing Edwards could do was parrot everything Kerry said in his interview. (it wasn't a debate) Either that or you were watching something else...sure wasn't the same debate I saw!
Smack Down!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :cool:

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 12:42 AM
What you were looking at was your own sphincter muscle due to the fact your head was firmly planted up your poop chute. I can understand why you would confuse your asshole for Cheney though. It was sad to see the younger Edwards make the old man look like the lying sack of shit he was. If you think Cheney looked like anything other than the lying, manipulative, 30 year, smooth talking politician than he is then you've already made my point about your lack of intelligence. Wake up man!
Here's a question for you. Since we've had the oil flowing out of Iraq for months now, why is it that our gasoline prices continue to rise? Is it coincidental that Bush is from oil rich Texas and Cheney from another oil rich state? Do you need to have someone hit you over the head to see what's going on here? Or perhaps words themselves are to difficult for you and you require pop-up books.

steelcomp
10-07-2004, 05:55 AM
What you were looking at was your own sphincter muscle due to the fact your head was firmly planted up your poop chute. I can understand why you would confuse your asshole for Cheney though. It was sad to see the younger Edwards make the old man look like the lying sack of shit he was. If you think Cheney looked like anything other than the lying, manipulative, 30 year, smooth talking politician than he is then you've already made my point about your lack of intelligence. Wake up man!
Here's a question for you. Since we've had the oil flowing out of Iraq for months now, why is it that our gasoline prices continue to rise? Is it coincidental that Bush is from oil rich Texas and Cheney from another oil rich state? Do you need to have someone hit you over the head to see what's going on here? Or perhaps words themselves are to difficult for you and you require pop-up books.
God, you're boring and SO predictable! :cry: :cry: :cry: :sleeping: :sleeping:

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 06:45 AM
Steelcomp,
Why don't you just leave the computer to your big brother and go back to your Playstation? At least then some of the rest of us can have an adult conversation.

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2004, 06:47 AM
The economy is going into the tank. The trillion dollar surplus we had is now mysteriously gone. Taxes have been reduced for only the rich (the rest of us got beer money at best). You can keep on living with the false hope that Bush/Cheney are going to reduce your taxes
More blather from the left.
1. The economy is doing GREAT! Check the stats! Plus, Bush/Cheney:
a. inherited the recession from Bill Clinton (fact)
b. had the worst hit on our economy in memory on 9/11 (fact) and they pulled us out of it!
2. Trillion dollar surplus - see items 1 & 2 above
3. Taxes reduced only for the rich - WRONG. The Bush/Cheney tax cut is why this country's economy has rebounded in 3 years since 9/11!
4. Kerry/Edwards are running on a platform that says THEY WILL RAISE our taxes.
Do you have any facts or are you just a windbag?