PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten (movie)

FMluvswater
10-06-2004, 08:01 AM
I watched it. During the movie it had my full attention all the way through. Really great cinematography, great action, and good acting. However the ending was so blah IMO. Did anyone else watch it and feel like they just watched an extended episode of The Outer Limits without the payoff ending? I keep seeing all these commercials of people who watched it and exclaiming it was very scary ... uhhh not IMO. Interesting yes, sure. I did damn near jump out of my skin at one point but it wasn't fright from the story it was an action sequence scare. Thoughts anyone? :idea:
I really LOVE scary movies .. I love the adrenaline rush if it's well done. :cool: Same reason I like rollercoasters. :D

Stealth Marine
10-06-2004, 12:52 PM
I watched it. During the movie it had my full attention all the way through. Really great cinematography, great action, and good acting. However the ending was so blah IMO. Did anyone else watch it and feel like they just watched an extended episode of The Outer Limits without the payoff ending? I keep seeing all these commercials of people who watched it and exclaiming it was very scary ... uhhh not IMO. Interesting yes, sure. I did damn near jump out of my skin at one point but it wasn't fright from the story it was an action sequence scare. Thoughts anyone? :idea:
I really LOVE scary movies .. I love the adrenaline rush if it's well done. :cool: Same reason I like rollercoasters. :D
What do you consider to be THE scariest movie you ever saw???

FMluvswater
10-06-2004, 12:54 PM
hands down - The Exorcist! :2purples: Growing up DID NOT make that damn movie any less scary dammit! :o

ratso
10-06-2004, 01:36 PM
The video of my last wedding... :2purples:

taxman
10-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Of Myself drunk running around naked and knocking on all the nieghbors doors

Her454
10-06-2004, 01:50 PM
The video of my last wedding... :2purples:
OMG..........ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Big rep points there, big rep points!

diggler
10-06-2004, 02:07 PM
the most recent movie that scared me silly was "The Ring". After seeing it that night, I went home and tried to sleep. Sometime around midnight, one of my coats decides to fall of it's hanger in the closet. Scared the living piss out me!! :2purples: :2purples:

Stealth Marine
10-06-2004, 02:53 PM
hands down - The Exorcist! :2purples: Growing up DID NOT make that damn movie any less scary dammit! :o
Yup, that one simply has to rate right at the top of the list for me as well.
Went out and bought the recut version a couple years ago.
The sequels certainly didn't have any of the punch of the original.