PDA

View Full Version : How about a Haters Forum???

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 08:14 AM
Hot Boat,
Can we get a thread for all of the people that are against a group of people getting together and having fun? We can simply call it the Haters Forum. :mad:
Inquiring minds would really like too know...
the rev. gjb
Ohh I can feel it now, Negative Points, Oh I almost forgot to tell you haters, I don't give a rats ass about your stupid negative points.
Stick that in your pipes and shove it up your ass... :mad:
I think I am actually mad...

Second "PLACE"
10-06-2004, 08:17 AM
Hot Boat,
Can we get a thread for all of the people that are against a group of people getting together and having fun? We can simply call it the Haters Forum. :mad:
the rev. gjb
Ohh I can feel it now, Negative Points, Oh I almost forgot to tell you haters, I don't give a rats ass about your stupid negative points.
L)L!!!! :p

RiverDave
10-06-2004, 08:18 AM
There's been haters from day one.. :( Their was haters on OP6, and every other group of people that just get together for a goodtime that I can think of.. :( People need to get a life. :(
I can feel my rep points going down the drain, but to be honest since I'm not even 100% sure I know what they are they can kiss my ass. LOL :D
I'll shoot you a possitive one though GJB
RD

Jbb
10-06-2004, 08:21 AM
RD Sux... :D

taxman
10-06-2004, 08:24 AM
School Nurse sent you some pos.rep. points RD. The Nurse will be heading to Phx. To do some time for DUI on the 19th who will watch the children of Beaumont while Im gone???????

God
10-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Hate is a strong emotion. There are very few things I can actually "hate." I hate it when bad things happen to nice people. I hate tequila hangovers. I hate the word "Beaumont." (a relative new one to my list) I hate Wanda Sykes. I hate soggy bread. There are very few things I actually hate.
However... My dislike list is unbelievable.

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Hot Boat,
the rev. gjb
Oh rev, are we gonna have to meet in the chapel so you can rid yourself of this anger

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 12:29 PM
Oh rev, are we gonna have to meet in the chapel so you can rid yourself of this anger
I'm better now but if you want I will still meet you in the rectory...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Just because there are folks that are not into all the Beaumont hype does not make us haters.
I guess I forgot peeps are not allowed to form their own opinion on these forums. :p
Rev GJB, I think you need to step up your quest for Alter Girls to help release some of your pent-up energy. :rollside: :rollside:

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Just because there are folks that are not into all the Beaumont hype does not make us haters.
I guess I forgot peeps are not allowed to form their own opinion on these forums. :p
Rev GJB, I think you need to step up your quest for Alter Girls to help release some of your pent-up energy. :rollside: :rollside:
Interested? J/k...
gjb

taxman
10-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Father can you have all of Beaumont have a moment of silence on the 19th of Oct. for me??? I will be doing hard time in Phx for running it to hard in phx should I repent for ever leaving Beaumont????? I HAVE SINED OVER & OVER AGAIN

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Interested? J/k...
gjb
LOL, I actually considered it but then I would have to eat my own words and join in on all the Beaumont hype. :p

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 12:51 PM
We have several hater forums...Sandbar, Cats, Bench Racers, OB's all suffer from Haterism at times..

Mrs.Racer277
10-06-2004, 12:52 PM
The mean Sniper just hit me with bad rep points. :cry: :cry:

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 12:53 PM
good thread gjb!!! If ya really hate and dont like whats on the forums!!! voice your opinion....and if that does not work and it causes to much anguish...dont put yourself through it!!! i would just leave...isnt that the logical thing to do!!?? :notam:

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 01:00 PM
The mean Sniper just hit me with bad rep points. :cry: :cry:
sorry hun, I tried to hit ya with some positive but I have given too much, i'll get ya when the warden lets me out of the hole...

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 01:02 PM
LOL, I actually considered it but then I would have to eat my own words and join in on all the Beaumont hype. :p
It's alright if you want to, the hype you speak of is kinda fun, just to see the next thing someone is gonna do or say. By the way I almost have mrsdrmr to be my alter sex slave, I give her about a week and she'll be mine...
Oh sorry, that was supposed to be on another forum...
the rev. gjb

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Father can you have all of Beaumont have a moment of silence on the 19th of Oct. for me??? I will be doing hard time in Phx for running it to hard in phx should I repent for ever leaving Beaumont????? I HAVE SINED OVER & OVER AGAIN
What are you doing hard time for my son? The father can only give a few words of advice. 1. Don't drop the soap. 2. If a big guy named bubba says your my bitch, run like hell...
Go forth and sin no more...

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 01:04 PM
It's alright if you want to, the hype you speak of is kinda fun, just to see the next thing someone is gonna do or say. By the way I almost have mrsdrmr to be my alter sex slave, I give her about a week and she'll be mine...
the rev. gjb
GJB MA BRO...we go way back....just thinking about Test post forums...way back1!! you cool man!! keep runnin it !! :cool: :wink:

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 01:07 PM
the rev. gjb
Oh is that right? A week huh? well your sure of yourself aren't you? I may be willing to take that bet rev. Just remeber I am not the type to share :p

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Whoever tried to give me negative rep and typed "screw bomont", two thoughts for ya, 1. make sure you ahev enough posts that when you try and give negative rep it actually has an effect on the person yuor trying to hurt. 2. The word Beaumont is all over these threads, write it down, cut copy and paste it, whatever spell it right. 3. remember, last but not least, I could give a rats ass about how many green squares I have next to my username...
gjb

canuck1
10-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Whoever tried to give me negative rep and typed "screw bomont", two thoughts for ya, 1. make sure you ahev enough posts that when you try and give negative rep it actually has an effect on the person yuor trying to hurt. 2. The word Beaumont is all over these threads, write it down, cut copy and paste it, whatever spell it right. 3. remember, last but not least, I could give a rats ass about how many green squares I have next to my username...
gjb
Wasn't me. And I agree with you on the rep shit...who cares
And I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for the neg rep stuff they sent. Please sign next time so I can enjoy even more :D

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 01:34 PM
you tell um hun, give it to them, thats pretty much what I had to say to their bad reps to sweet little ol me. :devil:

canuck1
10-06-2004, 01:38 PM
you tell um hun, give it to them, thats pretty much what I had to say to their bad reps to sweet little ol me. :devil:
So I stirred the pot and I'm put to the front of the HATERS club
OOPPPS

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Wasn't me. And I agree with you on the rep shit...who cares
And I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for the neg rep stuff they sent. Please sign next time so I can enjoy even more :D
Canuck, if I were to give negative rep which I never have I would sign it, I tell you as a man, it was not me.
gjb

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 01:41 PM
got your back sweetheart, hell I might even have your front too...
gjb

Keithb87
10-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Don't be mad.... :p :) :p

canuck1
10-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Canuck, if I were to give negative rep which I never have I would sign it, I tell you as a man, it was not me.
gjb
All is cool and I know it wasn't you
Just stirrin the pot some more :rollside:
And BTW YOU ARE WRONG

Kim Hanson
10-06-2004, 02:29 PM
We have several hater forums...Sandbar, Cats, Bench Racers, OB's all suffer from Haterism at times..
I have been in a few flamming wars, none here though! These haters here , are just trying to start crap nothing more. I like to troll and I haven't found anything of great signifigance here, to attack.......( . )( . )........ :D Rock out , with your cock out! :supp:

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 02:34 PM
And BTW YOU ARE WRONG
says you...

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 02:38 PM
I have been in a few flamming wars
Nah...not you Kim...never :idea: ....Just wanted to quote that.. :D :D

Tom Brown
10-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Sometimes when the flame wars get really bad, we have to retreat to the sanctity of the Just Jets forum for a while.

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Sometimes when the flame wars get really bad, we have to retreat to the sanctity of the Just Jets forum for a while.
I forgot about that place....used to visit it...about 30 threads with 5-10 posts, and one or two with 100-300 posts...I could bet my life that in those 100-300 posts, there would be some shit between HBJet against the whole midwest, east coast and or and norcal...and normally holding his own... :D

uclahater
10-06-2004, 02:42 PM
My very own forum :220v: :skull: :idea: :idea:

havalen
10-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Canuck1 I ZAPPED YA BUT ITS BECAUSE I DONT CARE FOR ANY THING OR ANYONE NORTH OF THE BORDER :yuk:

LVJAKAZ
10-06-2004, 02:57 PM
HATERS, HATERS, HATERS!!!! Niener, Niener, Niener!!! You cant hurt me, I live in BEAUMONT and I RUN IT HARD!!!!!

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Don't forget ol' HighRoller when you're talkin' about hatin' on people :D I have several nomex suits in the closet, plus fireproof undies and asbestos socks. As a matter of fact I was just dustin' em off while waiting for the Beaumont posse to arrive..... :lightsabe

canuck1
10-06-2004, 03:42 PM
Canuck1 I ZAPPED YA BUT ITS BECAUSE I DONT CARE FOR ANY THING OR ANYONE NORTH OF THE BORDER :yuk:
BIG FUC KIN DEAL go back under your rock

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Don't forget ol' HighRoller when you're talkin' about hatin' on people :D I have several nomex suits in the closet, plus fireproof undies and asbestos socks. As a matter of fact I was just dustin' em off while waiting for the Beaumont posse to arrive..... :lightsabe
I don't think the posse's hates....at least not from the responses to your other thread....also, I don't think it is posse...just folks "running it hard"... ;)

havalen
10-06-2004, 04:21 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: THATS WHAT I EXPECTED FROM YOU

canuck1
10-06-2004, 04:46 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: THATS WHAT I EXPECTED FROM YOU
Yep you shot a rep at me that scores as blue bacause you don't have any standing on the board. At least most people unlike yourself and big warlock have the balls to sign the coments they send to people, not just tell us several hours later.
BTW when I looked at your profile earlier today you didn't have a boat and many hours later you do. Interesting.
As for your PM try reading it, then try re-typing it so us dumb Canucks can understand it :rolleyes:

havalen
10-06-2004, 04:56 PM
:cry: I Have always had a boat just a slip of the finger but your to dummm to understand you did say you were dumb if i read it right. HOWARD 26 CAT WITH BLOWN510

moneysucker
10-06-2004, 05:01 PM
I forgot about that place....used to visit it...about 30 threads with 5-10 posts, and one or two with 100-300 posts...I could bet my life that in those 100-300 posts, there would be some shit between HBJet against the whole midwest, east coast and or and norcal...and normally holding his own... :D
We fight amongst our selves in our thread there. Mostly in fun. It is like a mini version of Beaumont in san diego county. Our thread has over 1000 posts now and has gone on for almost a year. There have been a few wars on there but never has anyone thrown any points good or otherwise.
As for Rep points, I think since this whole beaumont thing started I have gotten more than I got in 2 years previous. WTF are they good for? For every red chicklett you earn from a hater. I will reward you with a free ICEE and all the candy I can't catch you stealing at Beaumont Gas and Diesel. I am still at one green square and could give a flying rats ass. Motel 6 points mean more to me.

havalen
10-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Yeah What He Said

canuck1
10-06-2004, 05:10 PM
:cry: I Have always had a boat just a slip of the finger but your to dummm to understand you did say you were dumb if i read it right. HOWARD 26 CAT WITH BLOWN510
Read what I typed again please or I could post the PM you sent and see if anyone else can undestand it
Better yet here it is
SHAME ON YOU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR LIKE MOST CANANDIANS YOU ALL WANT WE HAVE SOUTH OF THE BORDER

havalen
10-06-2004, 05:17 PM
:D YOU MUST BE KIDDING

canuck1
10-06-2004, 05:19 PM
:D YOU MUST BE KIDDING
Nope
how about a translation?

havalen
10-06-2004, 05:36 PM
you tell me why thousands of canucks flock south for the winter o yeah it must be for the snow huh

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 06:13 PM
So I stirred the pot and I'm put to the front of the HATERS club
OOPPPS
no no hate is such a strong word, and I would never say that in front of the rev (I am sure he's among us here) But I would say a STRONG DISLIKE would be in order. (although, your being hateful to me led me to a bunch of green stuff :p
You better watch it or your gonna pay :idea:

canuck1
10-06-2004, 07:31 PM
you tell me why thousands of canucks flock south for the winter o yeah it must be for the snow huh
Warm weather sums it up, but back to the original question
now I'll go slow
OK read along with me
"You all want we have"
Does this make it any clearer for you?
OK now try again
"You all want we have"
Now try once more

canuck1
10-06-2004, 07:35 PM
no no hate is such a strong word, and I would never say that in front of the rev (I am sure he's among us here) But I would say a STRONG DISLIKE would be in order. (although, your being hateful to me led me to a bunch of green stuff :p
You better watch it or your gonna pay :idea:
Me ? Hatefull ? :)

havalen
10-06-2004, 07:37 PM
your not as dumb as i thought you knew what i was saying :argue:

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 07:48 PM
got your back sweetheart, hell I might even have your front too...
gjb
you've got any part of me you want :redface: (gosh look, now ya got me blushing)

canuck1
10-06-2004, 07:53 PM
your not as dumb as i thought you knew what i was saying :argue:
Don't take the fun out of it :eek:

havalen
10-06-2004, 07:56 PM
I need to know just how many days a year can you take you beer can out :D

canuck1
10-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Every month of the year, just some spots are further away than others

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 05:30 AM
you've got any part of me you want :redface: (gosh look, now ya got me blushing)
That's only half of what you got me doin sweetheart...
the rev.

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 05:36 AM
Wow, I must have really touched some of you by starting this thread, I have more little red squares today than I have ever had before, the funny thing is that I got a ton of support for starting this thread, In lamemans terms, I got a ton of positive rep. to counter your negative hater crap. Oh and by the way if your gonna give the negative, don't be a pussy, sign your name so I can hit ya back with the positive rep. for at least being man or woman enough to sign it.
P.S. Is it true, the more green squares that you have by your user name means that you will live longer and prosper? Hummm, I didn't think so...
gjb

havalen
10-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Every month of the year, just some spots are further away than others
but how many can you go to on new years day and have where its sunny and 80 not many i think :smile:

havalen
10-07-2004, 09:23 AM
but how many can you go to on new years day and have where its sunny and 80 not many i think :smile:
I MEAN 10 MINUTES AWAY

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 10:19 AM
Look what I just recieved, "you are a stupid moron.", and guess what the pussy didn't sign his name, the haters are a radical bunch and brave too.
Umm my last post to this incredibly entertaining thread, you can all Bite Me...
gjb

canuck1
10-07-2004, 02:06 PM
I MEAN 10 MINUTES AWAY
one of the nice things about living here is that on any day of the year it can snow, or be sunny and over 70. they don't seem to be able to predict the weather very well most of the time.
last new years the boat sat on the beach about 30 steps away and it was over 90 out.
But that wasn't here :D

canuck1
10-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Look what I just recieved, "you are a stupid moron.", and guess what the pussy didn't sign his name, the haters are a radical bunch and brave too.
Umm my last post to this incredibly entertaining thread, you can all Bite Me...
gjb
[B]GO BITE YOURSELF[/B

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 02:10 PM
I guess there are some people here that are too scared to put a name to the reps... internet forums are not worth getting upset over and giving such an effort to stir up schit.

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 02:11 PM
That's only half of what you got me doin sweetheart...
the rev.
Rev, I am so touched. If you only knew..... :wink: :2purples: