PDA

View Full Version : I dont feel like being nice

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 01:53 PM
I am in sales, and am required to sound nice, be nice, get yelled at, cursed at and so forth, ya know, today, I just dont' want to be nice anymore :devil:

Mrs. Restless22
10-06-2004, 01:54 PM
I am in sales, and am required to sound nice, be nice, get yelled at, cursed at and so forth, ya know, today, I just dont' want to be nice anymore :devil:
Im with ya...Im in sales also and Im just plain grumpy today :frown:
I woke up with a sore throat and didnt sleep much :hammerhea

Her454
10-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Take a break from your desk, go take a walk, a drive...and tell someone to F- Off. :D Preferably not your boss.

burtandnancy
10-06-2004, 01:58 PM
ladies, there is a full moon...

NOTALENT
10-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Totally Feel u on that one..I am in sales as well..It's been such a problem day..And since its customer service week they gave us those stress balls with a smiley face on it..haha let me tell ya...everyone had them in there hands sqeezing them...damn its stressful..

HCS
10-06-2004, 02:00 PM
That's my life story. I sell auto parts, I have to be nice to everyone even if
they want to kill me. That's why I have an attitude.

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Totally Feel u on that one..I am in sales as well..It's been such a problem day..And since its customer service week they gave us those stress balls with a smiley face on it..haha let me tell ya...everyone had them in there hands sqeezing them...damn its stressful..
today is not a good day to hand that kinda stuff out, may you'd see the darn things flyin all over the place, people better duck or get get hit :devil: .

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 02:13 PM
today is not a good day to hand that kinda stuff out, may you'd see the darn things flyin all over the place, people better duck or get get hit :devil: .
You need to have some stress relieved, what can I do to make it better? You name it anything...
gjb

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 02:21 PM
You need to have some stress relieved, what can I do to make it better? You name it anything...
gjb
thanks, wish I knew, confession tonite, nah, not even that, maybe I'll just sit outside with something strong to drink and watch the stars go by :frown:

Kilrtoy
10-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Im in sales also and I am very nice sometimes, too nice, even though EVERYONE SAYS IM MEAN :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
They just dont like what i have to say......

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 02:22 PM
gjb
Wish I knew, maybe confession....nah, maybe I'll just go home have a glass of something strong and watch the stars go by :frown:

Her454
10-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Wish I knew, maybe confession....nah, maybe I'll just go home have a glass of something strong and watch the stars go by :frown:
oK, another Catholic? WOW. :)

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Sweetheart, you know confession always works for ya, come on, let the rev. help ya...

BigDogIvan
10-06-2004, 02:36 PM
There must be something in the air. I deal with the phones of about 1200 sales reps and there are several that are on the more than craby state. Not been a good past couple of days on my end listening to these folks. :skull: Its almost quit'n time (4pm) and cervesa time. :rollside:
BD

Tom Brown
10-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Get your man to screw you happy.

Phat Matt
10-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Seems like there's lots of sales peeps in this thread. What kind of sales do you all do (who didn't already say HCS :))?
I sell radio.

PowellScooter
10-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Sales here too, (parts mgr Ford dlr) some days you just cant please anyone...but I love my job so that makes it easier

uclahater
10-06-2004, 02:50 PM
Go to Bench Racers, and smack the outboard fags around :argue: works great for me :wink:

Second "PLACE"
10-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Seems like there's lots of sales peeps in this thread. What kind of sales do you all do (who didn't already say HCS :))?
I sell radio.
Sales here as well......Service at a Mercedes-Benz dealer. These customers are rediculous. :devil:

repo man
10-06-2004, 03:05 PM
that's what i love about my job,i'm expected to be an a**hole

LaveyJet
10-06-2004, 03:06 PM
I just dont' want to be nice anymore :devil:
So get a job at Dick's Last Resort

Scream
10-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Just slug down a nice big Hurricane and relax, the assholes usually go away after the full moon, then it's back to almost normal folks on the phone...Oh yea, I sell Turkeys and Chickens. :D
Scream

Her454
10-06-2004, 03:12 PM
My ex husband works for Yuma County SO and the stories he could tell of all the freaks they arrest on a full moon................... :squiggle:

ChumpChange
10-06-2004, 03:31 PM
I sell money. The good thing about what I do is that if I have the best rate, I can be a punk to my customers cuz they need something from me, not the other way around.
I finance commercial real estate, equipment and lines of credit. Any business need some money?

Back Forty
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
You should try a different form of sales. Something where you love to smile in the customers face and tell them everything they need to hear but f*ck'em over real hard on the cut and extra crap that they "really need." :idea: :)
That really feels good when your dealing with somebody who's trying their best to let you know how much they hate to deal with the average sales person.
Put some fun in your day.
Here we are....
I sell money. The good thing about what I do is that if I have the best rate, I can be a punk to my customers cuz they need something from me, not the other way around.
Now here is somebody who enjoy's sales.
You could also go down to the busiest dealership in town and work the lot for a couple of years. Maybe shift over to property or commercial real estate.
Lots of options.
Or have a drink and cool off... http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/beerchug.gif

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Sweetheart, you know confession always works for ya, come on, let the rev. help ya...
ya know what rev, I think I'll let you have this night with the wife and kids, I have been selfish lately, and you gotta get back to searchin for your alter girls. I'll catch ya one day this week.