PDA

View Full Version : She's Wet!

cyclone
10-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Mr. Griggs will be taking his first river trip of the year this weekend (better late than never!).
A few of his friends got together and thrashed until she purred like a kitten this afternoon at lake puddingstone. Congrats bro and i'll see you and the wife at BR this weekend!

Squirtcha?
10-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Dat's cool. Congratulations Todd. She's lookin grand!

MikeF
10-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Lookin GOOD TODD! :D

roostwear
10-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Congrats Todd! Glad you're making out for the festivities.

MikeF
10-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Looks like you can FINALLY scratch that itch! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_2383.JPG

MudPumper
10-06-2004, 06:14 PM
Looks great Todd, can't wait to see it.

TRG
10-06-2004, 08:35 PM
thanks guys
its a great feeling to finally get 'er done and get 'er wet for the first time this year, but i could not have done it without the help of my "LOYAL" family of friends:
Dave "THE SUPER ONE" Bottomley, of SWEET performance products of Anaheim Ca. (714-502-9322)
the plumbing looks "STELLAR" ive gotten nothing but compliments about your work, and for that i thank you!
cyclone (Mike Finnegan) bro! you have helped me out in so many ways (NOT ONLY ON THE BOAT PROJ.) i owe you BIG time! so get those flares off of your truck already! lol thanks bro! if anyone ever has any questions about jet boats,... ive personaly learned more from mike than i care to remember! lol
thanks again!
to a close friend of mine, Carlos Gomez (Not on the boards) Submission Engines of Walnut Ca. (626-824-5103) This guy has the knowlege and skills to produce some quality performance engines and took the time out of his busy schedule to teach me about the motor we built! for this task i also owe him plenty of praise! i suggest if you are in the market for a rebuild or a complete new engine replace!... call carlos he'll treat you right!
victorfb (hop-a-long) lol sorry bro but i could not pass it up! lol
vic and i have spent quite a few long evenings in my garage helping me out with the decisions of how i wanted to go with the proj.
vic also is one hell of a fabricator, and helped me out considerably with some of the components in the boat as well such as a complete Rail kit and the new place diverter mount....vic!... thank you much pal!
Mike Flannegan (mikef) this guy has some class! now im not the most intellegent in the world of engines and pumps, but im learning, and mike has enlightened me on about 90% of what i thought i knew about boating and what makes a jet work most efficiently! although he's a bit on the quiet side, he has a shitpot of stuff going on up in that head of his, and im glad he taken the time to (TRY) explaine to me just some of the questions ive had!
thanks mike, your a good friend!
river dave, (The master machinist) thank you for all of the billett, you came through when i needed help and direction! thanks bro!
yo my NI**A from ova da hill! BGMAN203 man do i even need to say anything?
you know where you are bruvva! lol
i know there are quite a few more of you guys that i may have forgot, but i promise that i'll get ya a beer this weekend!
thanks Todd
P.S.
i forgot to thank that "SCHMUCK" todd over there at TRG......(OK...that's WAY GAY!)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/662todds_motor_001.jpg
sorry so big!

TRG
10-06-2004, 08:37 PM
bruthas got an itchy ass!
forgot my cream! :jawdrop:

MikeF
10-06-2004, 08:48 PM
I KNOW NOTHING :D
http://www.valleyadvocate.com/binary/38346-273-1/world-2039.jpeg

Cs19
10-06-2004, 08:51 PM
Congrats Todd, the boat looks perfect!! Stoked your gonna make it to the river.

Bense468
10-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Just let them eat... :jawdrop:

TRG
10-06-2004, 09:27 PM
i left them a bit more than a treat! lol

TRG
10-06-2004, 09:28 PM
finally i can cut my hair!
the boat is done!
wings no more! woo-hoo!!

copperrat20
10-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Nice boat, and very well done I might ad. What do you mean now that it's done? I thought I read somewhere about you repainting your scoop? Now you got some explaining to do! :D :D

HBjet
10-06-2004, 10:05 PM
NICE
I love the scoop, can't wait to see the boat this weekend... probably passing me by too....
HBjet

bigriverdog
10-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Looks good Todd, Hope to see ya this weekend. BRD

Cs19
10-06-2004, 10:24 PM
the boat is done!
Now thats a good one, Im finally starting to realize that boats are never "done" they ALWAYS need something and more money thrown at them, ya know,kinda like our girlfriends/wife.
Ok, so how fast is this thing gonna be? I think I see some NOS sheit on there too. :notam:
Ive already got my handsfull with another Rogers, all I need is another one to worry about, especially matching ones!
Hey Todd, get a friggin haircut. :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Todd,
Look sharpe, that looks like it might run real good too!!!!
I have not touched the Sanger in days.All the changer over parts are one the bench waiting. Pump is all done except for the gaskets being installed. But all the hard work is done. All I have to do is assemble it. And that is the easy part. I have had to take care of my customers. I hate leif springs. Building custom packs is getting old. The fordge is too hot and the water is calling. I just did a set of I beams for a little Ranger what a pain in the ass. I am sure glad I like the finished products that I produse. Do you want a custom pac to lift your trailer, we can go 4" ??? Have fun at the river. I am working insead.
Jim

TexasJet
10-07-2004, 03:47 AM
SWEEEEET!!!!!! I hope your going to put some liners on the inside of your fenders to keep the rocks and stuff from bouncing off the hull. :idea:

Taylorman
10-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Hey todd, how do you have your n2o set up? You running a seperate fuel pump and regulator or just one pump. Got any other pictures of the motor? Also, what kind of intake is that?

Danhercules
10-07-2004, 06:29 AM
Way to go!!! Glad to see you in the water.

MarKist
10-07-2004, 06:37 AM
looks sick Todd ,,But you didn't call me and let me know it was finished ! :hammerhea I see how it is now :D :D I told everybody this past weekend at the "RUN TO THE HILLS" That you were coming out next summer :cool: later bro
MarKist

superdave013
10-07-2004, 06:58 AM
You know I'm loving seeing that! That is one CLEAN jet boat fur sur.
Scoop looks good! That was not painted when it was over here. Looks like the base is different too.

old rigger
10-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Todd,
Boat looks absolutely beautiful.
Did the tanks work out for ya?

hack job
10-07-2004, 07:45 AM
todd the boat looks killer ! glad you finally got it done and on the water. it looks like your summer is about to start;)

victorfb
10-07-2004, 09:23 AM
congrats Todd. cant wait to see it run this weekend. no problem staying with us in the 5th wheel, but your gunna have to park that boat down the way. you made her look too nice and my boat will be pissed with yours next to it. you know how chicks are about that crap. :p
we are all real happy to see you finally get her on the water. you and all the great people that helped get a big ATTA BOY! :)
see ya friday.

HavasuDreamin'
10-07-2004, 09:59 AM
Damn nice looking boat. Great job.

cyclone
10-07-2004, 12:09 PM
hey! where did you find this pic? i never posted it. Sorry Todd but i guess the cat is out of the bag. you got hemroids huh? :)

shaun
10-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Tizzle, boat looks great!
What are you doing in that pic? lookin for your g-spot? :D

TRG
10-07-2004, 01:44 PM
thank you for the compliments guys!
the boat is actually finished meaning it is now how i wanted it to be the first time i restored it! but i do have some last min. shizzle to get finished, such as the fender well covers and some little wiring issues, but most of all she's together and floats! as for the comments on how she runs...we'll lett just say,...it definitly pulls much harder out of the hole than she did before, as for the other stuff,...was'nt able to get going to fast inside of the bouys! lol
i did not have my CF#'s so they would only allow me to do a float test!
as for the set-up on the pump, who knows??? it was installed exactly where it was last season.
the nitrous is only a mock set-up i have not been able to install everything because i want to get used to the new power and pump combination...
this weekend will be a cruising weekend for me! get my swimming dougnuts back on correctly! lol
rich, the tanks ended up working out great for me, just had to do some work on the fills! thanks!

TRG
10-07-2004, 01:49 PM
no but oddly enough (funny you should ask that!)
i found that when i was 14YOA :220v: :smile:

TRG
10-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey todd, how do you have your n2o set up? You running a seperate fuel pump and regulator or just one pump. Got any other pictures of the motor? Also, what kind of intake is that?
taylorman, i dont have any other pics as of yet but i'll try to get some fo ya!
also the intake is a dart(same as a victor jr.) i had to find a 2"spacer because the throttle linkage was interfearing with the N2o lines!

Taylorman
10-07-2004, 02:08 PM
taylorman, i dont have any other pics as of yet but i'll try to get some fo ya!
also the intake is a dart(same as a victor jr.) i had to find a 2"spacer because the throttle linkage was interfearing with the N2o lines!
Hey thanks alot. I'd love to see some close ups of the engine n20 setup.

TRG
10-07-2004, 04:38 PM
EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS (better late than never, right!!) - I want to THANK Justin with American Turbin who helped me out considerably with my pump work - without him this all could not have been possible!!
Mark B (dutch treat), who helped me out through the whole process - grinding, laminating and messing with that seagoing putty - thanks for your valuable time.
P.S. I need some skate wheels Mark!!LOL
P.S.S. I told you guys I would forget a couple of peolple!! LOL

Jr Jetter
10-07-2004, 04:49 PM
Looks good Todd !!!!!!!!
Now you just need to figure out how to bring it with you on your trip to the East side next year :confused: (checked luggage?...lol).
Jr

Heatseeker
10-07-2004, 05:08 PM
The boat looks awesome Todd!
What prompted you to do a second restore?
Again, awesome job bro! Enjoy!!!

HotHallet
10-08-2004, 09:21 AM
Todd- The boat looks killer!!! Glad you finally got her done and back in the water. Have fun at FC. Unfortunately money constraints due to another project I am working on are keeping me home this weekend. Give me a call and lets get some trips planned for next year.
Travis