PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 05:39 PM
What did I miss?
I think I have been offline for almost a week! That is almost a record!
What has been going on lately?
:clover: ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
10-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Hmmmm :confused:
Some folks are upset about the Beumont thing, and others are upset at "haters".. You're going to have to read some threads :rolleyes:

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 06:04 PM
dont think you want to know, several people are mad about this beaumont stuff but were just trying to have a little fun. oh there is a wedding you'll have to read about her454 is getting married, and thats a great topic.
gottajetboat claims that I am his sex slave, topless and tom are talking about running away to vegas this weekend (ya know what that means), Rd is back and stirring trouble (according to some, I however am not included in that "some") there is a halloween bash commin up you may find interesing, there are members on this forum buying guns (start wearing a bullet proof vest :D ) and I think that sums it all up :coffeycup

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Gee, history repeating itself, as I recall there was a "problem" with all the political forums.
There will always be someone who isn't happy with the Sandbar. I thought the Sandbar was the place to go "shoot the shit".
Who cares if there are a ton of Beaumont threads? You don't have to read them.
Start your own threads about you own imaginary town, or your wifes boobs, or your new boat.
Relax, be happy...and if the worst thing in your life is "too many Beaumont threads" Count yourself LUCKY!!!
:clover: :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:06 PM
dont think you want to know, several people are mad about this beaumont stuff but were just trying to have a little fun. oh there is a wedding you'll have to read about her454 is getting married, and thats a great topic.
gottajetboat claims that I am is sex slave, topless and tom are talking about running away to vegas this weekend (ya know what that means), Rd is back and stirring trouble (according to some, I however am not included in that "some") there is a halloween bash commin up you may find interesing, there are members on this forum buying guns (start wearing a bullet proof vest :D ) and I think that sums it all up :coffeycup
Wow! Great recap. I've been here and I forgot about some of that. Thanks. :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:06 PM
Gee, history repeating itself, as I recall there was a "problem" with all the political forums.
There will always be someone who isn't happy with the Sandbar. I thought the Sandbar was the place to go "shoot the shit".
Start your own threads about you own imaginary town, or your wifes boobs, or your new boat.
Relax, be happy...and if the worst thing in your life is "too many Beaumont threads" Count yourself LUCKY!!!
You go girl! :rollside:

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 06:07 PM
You said it, thats what we have been trying to say, but were gettin peeps pretty mad at us, gotten lots of reds because I am simply a citizen of beaumont (not literally)

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Wow,
Hey guys! It's only the internet..............It's not real............R E L A X :clover:

johnsonmarine
10-06-2004, 06:08 PM
RUNNIN IT HARD 'WHITTIER STYLE" :cool:

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 06:09 PM
RUNNIN IT HARD 'WHITTIER STYLE" :cool:
There ya go!
But you may need a different catchy slogan............Don't want our lawyer to have to take ya to our double wide court :idea: ;)

moneysucker
10-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Geez, If I was going to make something up it would be stories of my Hot wife and her girlfriend at the sand bar in my ludacrisly expensive boat that is usually housed in my 7 car garage in a town anywhere but beaumont. But instead I have to get made fun of for being a pump jocky in Beaumoont and living in a trailer. Gotta go a car just pulled up.

LUVNLIFE
10-06-2004, 07:27 PM
What did I miss?
Funny. I just mentioned to JetBoatRich you have been vacant for awhile. He said something about you doin his laundry :D :D

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Funny. I just mentioned to JetBoatRich you have been vacant for awhile. He said something about you doin his laundry :D :D
No, but when I do laundry I always check the pockets and think of Mandy!
LOL :D
Just busy, Work, PTSA, Weddings, Trips, pretty much life in general!! :clover:

LHC30Victory
10-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Hey Deb has Scream seen this thread?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59682
Just wondering how it really stacks up. :2purples:

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 07:43 PM
No, thanks, I bumped it for Scream :D
Are you ok?
Are you trying to take my husbands title of "Prop Checker"?
Inquiring minds NEED to know.......... ;)

Mrs.Racer277
10-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Welcome back!
Mrs.drmr did a great job of summing it all up for you. I have to agree I have been here and had forgotten some of the stuff going on. :D

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Welcome back!
Mrs.drmr did a great job of summing it all up for you. I have to agree I have been here and had forgotten some of the stuff going on. :D
thanks girls, I seem to have everything under control, hope I did'nt forget anything? ;)

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't sweat the Beaumont Backlash :D
Every thread has it's "haters"even the Song Chain was attacked......... :squiggle:

JetBoatRich
10-06-2004, 07:53 PM
gottajetboat claims that I am his sex slave, topless and tom are talking about running away to vegas this weekend (ya know what that means), Rd is back and stirring trouble (according to some, I however am not included in that "some") there is a halloween bash commin up you may find interesing, there are members on this forum buying guns (start wearing a bullet proof vest :D ) and I think that sums it all up :coffeycup
pretty much sums it up :eek:

MagicMtnDan
10-06-2004, 07:54 PM
What did I miss?
Now you're going to have to find a way to make up for the almost 300 posts you didn't put up this past week. :messedup:

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 07:55 PM
you go deb!!!! :D

Phat Matt
10-06-2004, 07:56 PM
there are members on this forum buying guns (start wearing a bullet proof vest :D ) and I think that sums it all up :coffeycup
I am just happy to be part of the recap. :D

MsDrmr
10-06-2004, 08:13 PM
I am just happy to be part of the recap. :D
couldn't leave the king out could I :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
10-06-2004, 09:20 PM
mrsdrmr! I've been out too... thanks for the update... thats a lot of stuff in just a few days to miss out on! See what happens when we're gone Debbolas :D

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Now you're going to have to find a way to make up for the almost 300 posts you didn't put up this past week. :messedup:
Wouldn't that be over my LIMIT?!?! :rolleyes: