PDA

View Full Version : How long.....

Kindsvater Flat
10-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Guys:
How long after you got married did you go from zestfully clean to smelling like cucumber melon? The shit stinks!!!
What about candles? We have gone from an occasional burn to eight multi-sense 4 wick smoke ejectors.
What changes next? :confused:

taxman
10-06-2004, 06:20 PM
My women is using some fruity shit and no mater how long I wash my pits dont get clean. Irish spring where are you!!!!

DEEZ NUTTS
10-06-2004, 06:22 PM
Wait till she puts your stuff away for you. Love it when my stuff is not where I left it. A pissed off game of hide and seek I guess. Sometimes my shoes are in the closet by the door, sometimes closet in the bedroom, sometimes laundry room.....AAARRRGGG! And on and on.

racecar.hotshoe
10-06-2004, 06:24 PM
And whats with that big poffy thing you now get to wash with?????????/

Kachina26
10-06-2004, 06:26 PM
If she needs more candles, let me know. My wife sells Gold Canyon Candles.

Kindsvater Flat
10-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Dude there is like 5 of them in the shower. One is even on a stick. I told her the other day that I like that one the best for washing the ass crack. She didn't have any humor on that one.
Deez all my stuff is in the shop now other than this computor. Her stuff is better so she says...

Kindsvater Flat
10-06-2004, 06:27 PM
shhhhhh!!!! :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Oooooh! Cucumber Melon is the best. I like Cotton Blossom too. :D
I once brought home the wrong body soap and Mike freaked. "What's this? Where's the Irish Spring?" Yeah, whatever. :rolleyes: Oh well, at least it's cheap. :mix:

Mandelon
10-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Before you dress.......Caress......Hey now. I like to smell pretty.... :cool: :eek: :cool:

Ziggy
10-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Cucumber Melon is my wifes favorite too :rolleyes: ......I got my own chit and it takes 1/16 of the space that all her crap does...Inevitably I get hit in the head with a bottle of something :220v:
But the one thing I did succeed at was converting her on how the T.P. get put on...over the top :p :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Before you dress.......Caress......Hey now. I like to smell pretty.... :cool: :eek: :cool:
Wow! I still remember that commercial. You rubbing yourself down like that is the funniest visual! :)

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:42 PM
Cucumber Melon is my wifes favorite too :rolleyes: ......I got my own chit and it takes 1/16 of the space that all her crap does...Inevitably I get hit in the head with a bottle of something :220v:
But the one thing I did succeed at was converting her on how the T.P. get put on...over the top :p :D :D
Yeah, when we moved in together I brought my own shelf for all the scented lotions and sprays. I love that stuff. Perfume gives me a headache so I like the lighter stuff.
Good going on the TP. Now if we could just get you guys to put the seat down. :D

Ziggy
10-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Good going on the TP. Now if we could just get you guys to put the seat down. :D
I can respect that..I wouldn't like dunkin my ass in the middle of the night either :D :D But I am lucky enough to have extraordinary aim :wink:

Racer277
10-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Wait till she puts your stuff away for you. Love it when my stuff is not where I left it. A pissed off game of hide and seek I guess. Sometimes my shoes are in the closet by the door, sometimes closet in the bedroom, sometimes laundry room.....AAARRRGGG! And on and on.
Amen Brother!!! It is always 6am in the morning, coffee hasn't kicked in yet, I can't find my chit! :rolleyes:
When it's cleaning time, her stuff is all over the counter, my stuff is hidden in the back of a cabinet behind the towels. :umm:
And she says I'm a work in progress. :wink:

DEEZ NUTTS
10-06-2004, 07:01 PM
I can respect that..I wouldn't like dunkin my ass in the middle of the night either :D :D But I am lucky enough to have extraordinary aim :wink:
But at night the light hurts my eyes, so SONAR method it is.

Mrs.Racer277
10-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Amen Brother!!! It is always 6am in the morning, coffee hasn't kicked in yet, I can't find my chit! :rolleyes:
When it's cleaning time, her stuff is all over the counter, my stuff is hidden in the back of a cabinet behind the towels. :umm:
And she says I'm a work in progress. :wink:
This from a guy who can not find HIS keys and wallet. Like I had them last. :wink:
I like the cucumber melon but what about Victoria Secret Love Spell. Yummy. :wink:

Kindsvater Flat
10-06-2004, 08:11 PM
But at night the light hurts my eyes, so SONAR method it is.
This sounds familiar.

100mbs
10-07-2004, 08:36 AM
My wife has all of her bathing tools in the master bath shower. It takes up all the little shelves in the shower so there is no room for my stuff. i just moved my bar of soap and bottle of shampoo to the other bathroom. Now we have a His and Hers bathroom.
I do have to admit that the Cotton Candle she has does smell really good.

HCS
10-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Been with the same woman for 14 years. Married for 5. :jawdrop:
She's getting tired of the big block in the middle of the living room.
It smells like assembly lube all through the house.
She tried the candle thing but it doesn't work to well. Any Suggestions?

PHX ATC
10-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Pour gasoline down the hatch, that'll lighten up the smell for a few hours. :2purples:

That Guy
10-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Guys:
How long after you got married did you go from zestfully clean to smelling like cucumber melon? The shit stinks!!!
What about candles? We have gone from an occasional burn to eight multi-sense 4 wick smoke ejectors.
The smoke ejectors line killed me.....very funny. :p :p :p

HCS
10-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Pour gasoline down the hatch, that'll lighten up the smell for a few hours. :2purples:
:2purples: When I paint the block it should help. :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2004, 09:30 AM
I have a suggestion the Garage! :)
I came home one day to a jet ski engine on my kitchen table.WTF :devil:

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 09:34 AM
I always need more candles :smile:

Sleek-Jet
10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Hey, one of those in each hand, a little body wash, and :lightsabe woohoo!!!... you needs a girlfriend. :D

lucky
10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Guys:
sulfer smells so sexy !!!

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 09:39 AM
Hey, one of those in each hand, a little body wash, and :lightsabe woohoo!!!... you needs a girlfriend. :D
why, do you forget what to do after ya got the soap on it? :D

Sleek-Jet
10-07-2004, 09:43 AM
I get distracted. :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 09:44 AM
Good morning lady................ :coffeycup :D

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 09:44 AM
I get distracted. :D
wow, that easily distracted?? :supp: :idea:

HCS
10-07-2004, 10:32 AM
I have a suggestion the Garage! :)
I came home one day to a jet ski engine on my kitchen table.WTF :devil:
Must have needed a fork and butter knife to fix it. :squiggle:

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Good morning lady................ :coffeycup :D
good am back at ya,

Mrs. casean
10-12-2004, 09:38 PM
I am a little late seeing this thread... soo funny guys! they just don't understand...
oh and about the v.s. smells... check out the sexy line of smelly stuff there.. I got their lotion for her and sean has the calogne... mmmmmmmmmm :D

Rexone
10-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Right on. Nothin worse than fartin around for the TP against the wall under the roll. :mad:
An efficient wiping operation requires easy access, decent unimpeded spool speed, and ease of reloading for subsequent wipes. :smile:
None of that paper out the back under crap allowed.

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 12:14 AM
I did succeed at was converting her on how the T.P. get put on...over the top :p :D :D
Right on. Nothin worse than fartin around for the TP against the wall under the roll. :mad:
An efficient wiping operation requires easy access, decent unimpeded spool speed, and ease of reloading for subsequent wipes. :smile:
None of that paper out the back under crap allowed.
I couldn't agree more with both of you and I'm LMAO! :D
What the hell is it that draws me to these kinds of posts? :o
P.S. Pssst! HammerDown, I think you're right about me! :squiggle:

switchin'addiction
10-13-2004, 12:22 PM
Dude there is like 5 of them in the shower. One is even on a stick. I told her the other day that I like that one the best for washing the ass crack. She didn't have any humor on that one.
Deez all my stuff is in the shop now other than this computor. Her stuff is better so she says...
My wife has one of those ass crack washers too! :D

Rexone
10-13-2004, 12:29 PM
I heard hammer has one of those stick gizmos mounted on a 12V Makita variable speed drill and keeps a bucket of simple green in the corner of his shower. :confused:

Dribble
10-13-2004, 12:30 PM
And why the hell are there 23 different hair care products in the shower. How about one bottle of shampoo and one bottle of rinse....

LVJAKAZ
10-13-2004, 12:46 PM
My hubby hates all the shampoos in the shower..hey I cant use the same one every day!!! :D
Gold Canyon candles are the BEST my fav is mulled cider ;)

Mandelon
10-14-2004, 03:39 PM
I don't mind the extra conditioner, that way she doesn't notice so much is missing..... :rolleyes: