PDA

View Full Version : I would like to finally take the time to say......

andy01
10-06-2004, 06:59 PM
I would like to take the time to say thanks to who ever it is that is just hammering me on the neg. rep points. I have had a few people give me some green ones, but everytime I get out of the red I get hit with red.
Here are a couple of examples for my reds. I will only do a couple but I have about 11 or so.
Here's one out of a thread of Tobs.
Here's one for ya.............. http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/3/4/43251234.htm
How about one of these? Even in that color you like.........
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/2/73813202.htm
Andy
This one is out of Tow rigs a diesel question
What have you guys done? Duramax?
Andy
BF your boat turned out nice. I know about the surprise at the end. My rigging was a little higher. (A LOT) but it was worth it in the long run. How many hours do you have on your motors now? How long did it take to start to break and be able to idle. I have been told not to idle for 5-8 hours minium.
Andy
I have 11 red x's. This is the only forum that I post in other then tow rigs once in a while. There is either a lot of people that hate me in this forum or one person that is on my shit for something. I don't really care but I got three for the post to BF boats today the last one pasted above. if I am that big of a dick then why don't people sign them and tell me to hit the bricks. I suspect it is one person. They even took the time to put "superman points" after one of them. The diesel post. I did the superman Avatar because of the red box under my name and the boat im buying "S".
Do any of you see that much wrong with my post? If so just hammer me with neg. rep and I'll cruise. I know I will get hit pretty hard for this thread any.
Andy

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Just shot you some good stuff......"f the snipers" sign them...

Havasu Hangin'
10-06-2004, 07:08 PM
Andy...like post counts, rep points are overrated.
People beg for positive rep so much, does a positive rep really say anything? Or does it say that you just know how to ask? :jawdrop:
Don't sweat the small stuff. In the end, it's ALL small stuff...cuz nobody gets outta here alive. :supp:

WetWillie
10-06-2004, 07:08 PM
I just sent you some love!
Whats wrong with these people. Must be the fact you sold your DCB to go east cost chopper special.
My guess is charley is pissed!!
W :rolleyes:

DrewDown
10-06-2004, 07:14 PM
Tell the haters to send me the negative ones. I dont even know how to check mine.

andy01
10-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Tell the haters to send me the negative ones. I dont even know how to check mine.
I just figured it out yesterday because somebody pointed it out to me.
I don't really care but when you get so many you start to think "maybe I am being a dicK".

DrewDown
10-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Dont sweat it. You've got better things to worry about.

WetWillie
10-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Drew I just hit you in the nuts :hammerhea
W

DrewDown
10-06-2004, 07:51 PM
Drew I just hit you in the nuts :hammerhea
WThanks budy. I've been known to take a few good hits for the team. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Not cool they did that.... :mad:

BoatFloating
10-06-2004, 08:33 PM
I hooked you up earlier on my thread.... :shift:

unleashed
10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Andy, I wouldnt worry about it, its only the internet. Im sure you know whom is doing it. Hopefully one day they all can forgive and forget about the past. Would do you think guys can you give Andy a break or what or are you gonna hold a grudge your whole lives?? :(
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

BADBLOWN572
10-06-2004, 08:53 PM
That sucks. We have some serious haters around here for some reason. I got hit with two negative rep points today. One for responding that ***boatpics is down and one for saying that I am going to RD's B-day party.

Bling Bling
10-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Hell, I don't even know how to give points. Andy fock em.

Bre
10-06-2004, 10:46 PM
That sucks. We have some serious haters around here for some reason. I got hit with two negative rep points today. One for responding that ***boatpics is down and one for saying that I am going to RD's B-day party.
LMAO.... I got hit once for replying in an RD thread today.... it said river dave sucks lol :D

jdogginla
10-07-2004, 05:13 AM
Here's some love :D

boatnam2
10-07-2004, 05:29 AM
probaly 9 of them were from me!i got hit once by a fellow spectre owner no less.

shadow
10-07-2004, 05:31 AM
I just figured it out yesterday because somebody pointed it out to me.
I don't really care but when you get so many you start to think "maybe I am being a dicK".
Andy don,t sweat the haters!I also got hit with a couple of reds.
You know they don't matter they won't even sign them so whats that tell you?THEY'RE NOBODY!

andy01
10-07-2004, 07:34 AM
Deano I couldn't have said it better myself!
I know it's the internet, and that is what I was thinking the hole time. "it's only a message board". It was that I was getting hit some much I thought hummm maybe I should say something. And I wanted to see if it was one person that is trying to do this. Well....... from the post and shots I got last night I would say I was right, or me and Deano have hit it on the head. This is the one red one I got last night from the HATER,
"Ypu are a skinny ****...internet tough guy pussy in real life,deal with it"
This shows you right here they are simply hating because they can't get in the game. I did get a laugh out of it though. Losers will be just that, no matter who you meet in life there is always one in every group that just can't take thier down falls and when that one goes away another one is right around the corner.
Andy

andy01
10-07-2004, 07:48 AM
probaly 9 of them were from me!i got hit once by a fellow spectre owner no less.
I figured 7 so I was close. What's up with the pics of the new boat!!!!!!!!????? Come on Skinny do be hold'n out on us.
Andy

Reaper1
10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
I gave rep to everybody on this thread that I could. I am such a better person now. :shift:

BoatFloating
10-07-2004, 08:08 AM
Hell, I don't even know how to give points. Andy fock em.
Theres a shock???????? :cool: :notam:

25Elmn8r
10-07-2004, 09:28 AM
andy, just quit being a dick and people will stop giving you bad chicklets!
just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's been said in here before, its just the internet! who cares what other people think about your posts!
as far as post count and rep points, I could give a rats ass what I have!

shadow
10-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Skinny nailed me with a red chicklet :eek:
Thanks Andy! :rollside:

boatnam2
10-07-2004, 10:05 AM
sorry shadow i was trying to ding andy.i need to learn how to throw the red chicklet.

andy01
10-07-2004, 10:39 AM
sorry shadow i was trying to ding andy.i need to learn how to throw the red chicklet.
LMFAO!!!! Skinny only you bro! Darrel you have to watch out for this guy he's a loose cannon!
Andy

boatnam2
10-07-2004, 11:17 AM
oh well thats about it for the rep bs anyways.RR look at this way everything you buy is red so you wouldnt you rather have a red square.

TOBTEK
10-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Dont sweat it there Mr Andy...you can please 100% of the people 100% of the time! PLUS, I dont think many people even look at those aproval points anyway...I dont even know who to check them. Oh Gosh, now I have to see who's not loving me....other than the sales associates at DCB :cry:

TOBTEK
10-07-2004, 12:35 PM
I just pointed at the one green little box...it says I have a full cooler and new sunglasses.....what does that mean? Good/bad?

Jrocket
10-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Look at it this way Andy,if they had to sign their name after it....you wouldnt have ANY red blocks!
Some people just cant get off other peoples crotches...sucking their way through life.Dont let it get to ya RR........Fock'um.
BTW,tell the wife I still love her! :D :p

Three Days Only
10-11-2004, 10:37 AM
**** em all!!!! I got neg rep points. It must be a west coast thing to give those out.

RiverDave
10-21-2004, 08:23 AM
I sincerely hope that one day the admin puts up a list of everyone that voted negative for somebody else.. LOL :D
Andy while I'm sure alot of people think it's me, to be honest I don't care enough about the little rep points to shoot them out either way.. If someone makes an exceptionally cool post occasionally I'll take the time to shoot them a green one.
RD

Charley
10-21-2004, 08:27 AM
If someone makes an exceptionally cool post occasionally I'll take the time to shoot them a green one.
RD
I would feel honored if you could just send me some so I know my posts are exceptionally cool..... what do ya say RD... patronize me ;) ...... :wink:

Jordy
10-21-2004, 08:31 AM
I would feel honored if you could just send me some so I know my posts are exceptionally cool..... what do ya say RD... patronize me ;) ...... :wink:
I sent ya some a while back Mr. Big, I think it was for a post smacking a little whiny bitch around. Not going to name any names though, but it was an east coast/west coast builder thing. :D

Charley
10-21-2004, 12:37 PM
I sent ya some a while back Mr. Big, I think it was for a post smacking a little whiny bitch around. Not going to name any names though, but it was an east coast/west coast builder thing. :D
Lmao ;) got those Jordy, thanks hehe

RiverDave
10-21-2004, 12:44 PM
When ya post something extra ordinarily cool, like Wet Willie's video.. then I'll give ya one. :D How about a new RiverRats Video? :) The old one is one of my fav's, but I've watched it so many times now that I need some new material.
RD

Charley
10-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Ironically enough.... i just installed a new PC based program called MAGIX ... I'll start learning it soon ;)