PDA

View Full Version : Information Please - Stealth Boats

Havasu bound
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Has anyone bought a new Stealth Marine Boat out of Havasu.
Any good or bad experiences?

Mtg Pro
10-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Havasu Bound,
I don't have a Stealth, however I have used them to repair my boat several times. They have provided great customer service in getting me back in the water. Chris, Randy and Mike have been great. I can tell you that I have spent time in their shop and have listened to their philosophy on building a custom boat. Because they are only building 10-15 boats a year I think you are getting a quality product for the price you are paying. They are discussing coming out with a new deck boat in 2005 and I will strongly consider it based on quality and price.

kevin@riversideCA.
10-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Havasu Bound,
I currently own a Cheetah CX29, but I just recently purchased a new 25 Stealth from Chris and Bob, their rigging this boat right now and should be done in a couple of weeks. I will be doing boat demonstrations for Chris on Lake Elsinore. I would be more than happy to take you for a demo ride. Sounds like you live in my neck of the woods.
Chris and the guys at Stealth do a great job and definitely pay attention to detail. Each boat is built one at a time. Chris has had some great praise from customers on previous threads (hit search and check them out). If your looking for a high quality custom boat for a VERY reasonable price, Stealth is definitely a good option . 377 MPI/Bravo1 with an open bow for around 44,500 or 496/Bravo 1 and an open bow 48,500. You can e-mail me at Kevinatstealth@aol.com

Mrs Luvnlife
10-07-2004, 10:31 AM
You may want to PM Raff, I believe they just purchased a 24 Stealth.

Stealth Marine
10-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Havasu Bound,
I don't have a Stealth, however I have used them to repair my boat several times. They have provided great customer service in getting me back in the water. Chris, Randy and Mike have been great. I can tell you that I have spent time in their shop and have listened to their philosophy on building a custom boat. Because they are only building 10-15 boats a year I think you are getting a quality product for the price you are paying. They are discussing coming out with a new deck boat in 2005 and I will strongly consider it based on quality and price.
You do know, that if you would just leave that boat sitting in the storage locker and stop taking it out on the water you wouldn't need to get it repaired so often!! :)
Seriously though, Thanks for the nice comment.
Nothing better than a satisfied customer.

1Bahnerjet
10-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Nice looking Boats, are they the old Virage (sp) molds ?

dicudmore
10-08-2004, 07:19 AM
Nice looking Boats, are they the old Virage (sp) molds ?
a version of the old virage mold. they have re-worked the bottom

Racer277
10-08-2004, 07:22 AM
You may want to PM Raff, I believe they just purchased a 24 Stealth.
I think they just got a 24 Stealth by Ultra. Could be wrong though.
Here they are talking about a 25' by Stealth Marine.
No relation as far as I've heard.
Someday I would love to see a family tree of all the custom builders in the SWest. I understand many are related, or originated from a very few. For another thread though....

desertrat
10-08-2004, 10:30 AM
I think they just got a 24 Stealth by Ultra. Could be wrong though.
Here they are talking about a 25' by Stealth Marine.
No relation as far as I've heard.
Someday I would love to see a family tree of all the custom builders in the SWest. I understand many are related, or originated from a very few. For another thread though....
Inbreeding ???

Havasu bound
10-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Thank you everyone that gave me info on Stealth Marine. Sounds like they do very good work. Havasu Bound

Stealth Marine
10-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Thank you everyone that gave me info on Stealth Marine. Sounds like they do very good work. Havasu Bound
The next time you are actually "Havasu BOund" make a point of stopping by and saying hello.
Got 3 boats in process right now, so there is plenty to show you if you want to see how we build them...

Rexone
10-08-2004, 01:26 PM
You actually think you could see between the branches... ?

24ROD
10-08-2004, 09:48 PM
I have dealt with Mike at Stealth. Late on a Sat. when he was real busy he still took the time to get me back on the water........ Good people at Stealth.

Stealth Marine
10-11-2004, 02:34 PM
I have dealt with Mike at Stealth. Late on a Sat. when he was real busy he still took the time to get me back on the water........ Good people at Stealth.
Thanks "pops"..
Perhaps we really are doing "something" right after all.. :)

Under the Bridge
10-11-2004, 02:49 PM
I bought my Stealth earlier this spring and love it. Everyone that goes out with us on the lake always comments on how much they like the boat. Everyone over at the Stealth Marine shop is always ready to help and they really care about their customers. Maybe it is that they are a small shop and and still value a good quality product and customer service. When I went to some of the other custom boat shops I felt like I was just another sale to them, it doesn't seem that way over at Stealth.

Stealth Marine
10-12-2004, 06:50 AM
I bought my Stealth earlier this spring and love it. Everyone that goes out with us on the lake always comments on how much they like the boat. Everyone over at the Stealth Marine shop is always ready to help and they really care about their customers. Maybe it is that they are a small shop and and still value a good quality product and customer service. When I went to some of the other custom boat shops I felt like I was just another sale to them, it doesn't seem that way over at Stealth.
Thanks...

Thunder 1
10-12-2004, 12:00 PM
I worked in the boat bis for awhile and have raced for years, both H2O and asphalt. I know this boat well and you will be hard pressed to find a better built boat for the money or for the performance. Also the guys at Stealth are deicated to provide you with "YOUR CUSTOM BOAT". Not to many boat builders really offer that anymore unless they make a pretty penny on it. I think you get a custom boat at an affordable price. I would not hesitate to own one. Plus, I have heard nothing but GOOD things about their service. To me this is as important as the sale of the boat. I think we all remenber the thread "AFTER THE SALE". Ed

Stealth Marine
10-12-2004, 04:33 PM
I worked in the boat bis for awhile and have raced for years, both H2O and asphalt. I know this boat well and you will be hard pressed to find a better built boat for the money or for the performance. Also the guys at Stealth are deicated to provide you with "YOUR CUSTOM BOAT". Not to many boat builders really offer that anymore unless they make a pretty penny on it. I think you get a custom boat at an affordable price. I would not hesitate to own one. Plus, I have heard nothing but GOOD things about their service. To me this is as important as the sale of the boat. I think we all remenber the thread "AFTER THE SALE". Ed
ED!
Its about time you finally posted something on this board!!
I thought you said you had an old account that you had been using when you were working at that "other" boat company down the street?
Whats up with this post counter of only 2 posts??
Looks to me like you've never been on this board before.....
Either way, thanks for the kind words.