PDA

View Full Version : The Mainevent,s Cant go.So I Have Room in My Boat!

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 06:19 AM
Something came up for them.So I have openings if anybody wants to go but dont have a boat.................ANYBODY????????????..... :coffeycup :D

FRENCHIE
10-07-2004, 07:51 AM
i thought they were supposed to be withme!!?? :( they told me monday they were sorry bu tcoudnt go!!!?? :confused:
must have really wanted to be with the prez!!! :(

Boozer
10-07-2004, 07:53 AM
Something came up for them.So I have openings if anybody wants to go but dont have a boat.................ANYBODY????????????..... :coffeycup :D
Cant go where and when?

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 07:54 AM
i thought they were supposed to be withme!!?? :( they told me monday they were sorry bu tcoudnt go!!!?? :confused:
must have really wanted to be with the prez!!! :(She PMed me last week and said they werent going,I didnt know they were going on your boat to,I tought Sean & the Mrs were going with you?

MAINEVENT
10-07-2004, 07:55 AM
Thanx for rubbing it in guys :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: as far as the confusion on the rides call the Mrs :D :confused: Maybe i could just runaway for the weekend LOL :jawdrop: :2purples:

FRENCHIE
10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
She PMed me last week and said they werent going,I didnt know they were going on your boat to,I tought Sean & the Mrs were going with you?
hmmm some funny sh#t going on here!!! :mad:
BUT IT DONT MATTER...." I RUN 6 SOMES!" YOU KNOW HOW I DO IT!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Thanx for rubbing it in guys :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: as far as the confusion on the rides call the Mrs :D :confused: Maybe i could just runaway for the weekend LOL :jawdrop: :2purples:I does not matter(The ride) As long as everybody gets to go.Boat or no boat.

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 07:59 AM
Cant go where and when?
Were AMDRII,When Saturday......... :)

FRENCHIE
10-07-2004, 08:01 AM
I does not matter(The ride) As long as everybody gets to go.Boat or no boat.
im hurt and depressed and over it!!!!! :cry: :cry: :p

jdogginla
10-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Greeaaaat! Someone is offering a ride, and I have to work on Saturday!

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 08:03 AM
im hurt and depressed and over it!!!!! :cry: :cry: :pCheer up big guy SATURDAY is almost here! :rollside: :) :rollside: :)

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 08:05 AM
Greeaaaat! Someone is offering a ride, and I have to work on Saturday!My canoe is always open for rides....... :coffeycup :D

FRENCHIE
10-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Greeaaaat! Someone is offering a ride, and I have to work on Saturday!
you wont get no Kachina form this V.P......"I RUN IT REAL HARD!! SHOCKWAVE STYLE!!" :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

jdogginla
10-07-2004, 08:35 AM
you wont get no Kachina form this V.P......"I RUN IT REAL HARD!! SHOCKWAVE STYLE!!" :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
I've yet to go see Louie/Kachina or Shockwave in person..........but the Ultra 27' Shadow keeps tuggin at me!

FRENCHIE
10-07-2004, 08:39 AM
I've yet to go see Louie/Kachina or Shockwave in person..........but the Ultra 27' Shadow keeps tuggin at me!
brotha....theres only one way to "RUN IT HARD!!" i hope you figure it out!!! :frown: :p

Up 4 River
10-07-2004, 08:47 AM
The more I read about people dropping out and not going the more I think I need to hitch a ride for this weekend. The room and slip are booked, but I could be a good boat B**** for someone if need be. I may have to think about this one.

taxman
10-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Hey If you go with Kachina Louie is a close friend of mine give me a heads up and I will work him for ya.

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 08:49 AM
The more I read about people dropping out and not going the more I think I need to hitch a ride for this weekend. The room and slip are booked, but I could be a good boat B**** for someone if need be. I may have to think about this one.I need a boat B***H And a Slip..... :)

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 08:50 AM
I need a boat B***H And a Slip..... :)
AND A ROOM AT K/L........ :coffeycup :D

Up 4 River
10-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Do you have room for more than one? What size slip do you need?

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Do you have room for more than one? What size slip do you need?I have room for ten or more!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1917boat_cart-med.jpg

Up 4 River
10-07-2004, 09:04 AM
We have four in our group. Two girls, me and Dimarco Bros. My slip is only for a 21' boat so we will have to work on that. Are you crusing up by yourself?

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 09:08 AM
We have four in our group. Two girls, me and Dimarco Bros. My slip is only for a 21' boat so we will have to work on that. Are you crusing up by yourself?
Me the wife and our 5 yr old girl.The boat is a 28

dimarcobros
10-07-2004, 09:12 AM
U4R - I like your thinking!!! I say we grab some wash down towels, gas money, plenty of beer, and whatever else RCHS needs and we jump on his ship.
DMB

Up 4 River
10-07-2004, 09:18 AM
U4R - I like your thinking!!! I say we grab some wash down towels, gas money, plenty of beer, and whatever else RCHS needs and we jump on his ship.
DMB
Racecar.Hotshoe I sent you a PM

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Oh now the offer flies out. :D I would've been down for hitching a ride. we were so close to heading up this weekend too. That's too long of a haul on the water for my 21 footer and all them big boats. :cry:

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Oh now the offer flies out. :D I would've been down for hitching a ride. we were so close to heading up this weekend too. That's too long of a haul on the water for my 21 footer and all them big boats. :cry:Why cant you come anyway?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 02:19 PM
DMB
HAY KILR YOU BETTER READ THIS, THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 02:52 PM
HAY KILR YOU BETTER READ THIS, THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUTI gots me two boat bi***es this weekend...... :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Why cant you come anyway?
No one extended an offer until now. I'm not the type to invite myself. Well, most of the time. :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 03:56 PM
No one extended an offer until now. I'm not the type to invite myself. Well, most of the time. :DYou are welcome if you want to go................

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 04:03 PM
I gots me two boat bi***es this weekend...... :D :D
you da man

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 04:08 PM
You are welcome if you want to go................
Did you get any other stowaways????

Kilrtoy
10-07-2004, 04:10 PM
hey SYA you have two boat BITACHES PLYA and I and Im bring two WOMEN with me for EYE CANDY.
What else do you want.......
be careful what you ask for you may just get it.......

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Did you get any other stowaways????Nope not yet!This is about having fun.If you dont have a boat get in one of ours...........And have fun...................
http://www.voicenet.com/~lydia/cookiem.gifHow many in your party?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 04:29 PM
hey SYA you have two boat BITACHES PLYA and I and Im bring two WOMEN with me for EYE CANDY.
What else do you want.......
be careful what you ask for you may just get it.......
you just get ready to polish these seats and have my beer ice cold
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616111P1040115_3_.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Nope not yet!This is about having fun.If you dont have a boat get in one of ours...........And have fun...................
http://www.voicenet.com/~lydia/cookiem.gifHow many in your party?
Me, wife, and two boys. They are 5 and 10. That's a big reason why this thing appealed to us. We wanted to get the boys out for a fun trip for a change. The wife and I usually head out alone and party it up. We went to OP6C, and had a blast. We did a little night run with a few peeps from the boards and thought the Dam Run would be cool, even with the kids. That's just a long ass run in my 'lil jet boat, especially if the basin gets choppy.

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Me, wife, and two boys. They are 5 and 10. That's a big reason why this thing appealed to us. We wanted to get the boys out for a fun trip for a change. The wife and I usually head out alone and party it up. We went to OP6C, and had a blast. We did a little night run with a few peeps from the boards and thought the Dam Run would be cool, even with the kids. That's just a long ass run in my 'lil jet boat, especially if the basin gets choppy.If you want to go we will make it happen!

Spotondl
10-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Is there still any room on any boats? Me and my GF would love to go if we can work it out but my little flattie won't be too fun.

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 06:02 AM
Is there still any room on any boats? Me and my GF would love to go if we can work it out but my little flattie won't be too fun.
Just let us know,If you want to go!

Spotondl
10-08-2004, 07:47 AM
We have a 100% confirm if we can fit in someplace... Just need some kind of schedule and a boat soda request...

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-08-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey hey guys........
Gotta defend myself here I guess :eek:
I never sayed that we were staying with anyone for sure we were just trying to be a mucher if possible and see about staying at KL. I'll stay with all of you if we were going, and since we are not, I'll just be :frown:
Thank you all though who did offer us a place to crash and ride, it was very nice of you all to offer :wink:

dicudmore
10-08-2004, 08:00 AM
Hey hey guys........
I never sayed that we were staying with anyone for sure we were just trying to be a mucher if possible and see about staying at KL. I'll stay with all of you if we were going, and since we are not, I'll just be :frown:
Thank you all though who did offer us a place to crash and ride, it was very nice of you all to offer :wink:
we'll have to try it again for the next one :wink:

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-08-2004, 08:04 AM
we'll have to try it again for the next one :wink:
Yes we will hot stuff :D
You going to the Hallow. bash?

dicudmore
10-08-2004, 08:20 AM
Yes we will hot stuff :D
You going to the Hallow. bash?
doesn't look good :cry:
been a great summer and boating season, but the past 60 days of it have been like pulling teeth.
Me thinks I'm moving back to CA (simi valley) before next year

MAINEVENT
10-08-2004, 08:21 AM
doesn't look good :cry:
been a great summer and boating season, but the past 60 days of it have been like pulling teeth.
Me thinks I'm moving back to CA (simi valley) before next year
SIMI we'll be neighbors :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Hey hey guys........
Thank you all though who did offer us a place to crash and ride, it was very nice of you all to offer :wink:Its cause we love ya!.........................http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/LolLolLolLol.gif

dicudmore
10-08-2004, 10:02 AM
SIMI we'll be neighbors :rollside:
yup :D
I worked out there for the last 6 years. Been out in vegas about 3 months.
I think its time to go back...

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Its cause we love ya!.........................http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/LolLolLolLol.gif
I'm feeling the love baby :p

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-08-2004, 10:04 AM
yup :D
I worked out there for the last 6 years. Been out in vegas about 3 months.
I think its time to go back...
Hey head this way so we will have some fun nieghbors to hang with :rollside:

dicudmore
10-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Hey head this way so we will have some fun nieghbors to hang with :rollside:
waiting on a call back from Wm L Morris (Simi) as we post

HOOTER SLED-
10-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Hey racecar. Just wanted to say thanks for the offer. Too short of notice. Wish we could make it out there. Most people wouldn't offer it up like you did. No wonder why you're the Prez. :D You all have a great trip out there and be safe. Thanks again.
HOOTER SLED-
Jason

dimarcobros
10-08-2004, 12:20 PM
I gots me two boat bi***es this weekend...... :D :D
We are even bringing some eye candy for you as well. Is there anything else you need? :smile:
DMB

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 12:52 PM
We are even bringing some eye candy for you as well. Is there anything else you need? :smile:
DMBNOPE WERE READY!!!!!!!!GETTING TIME TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!