PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Raider Fans Whats This Crap!

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 06:26 AM
Former NFL Kicker Sought in Shooting At Entertainers' Home
LAS VEGAS — A former place-kicker for the Oakland Raiders is being sought in a drive-by shooting last month at the home of entertainers Siegfried Fischbacher and Roy Horn, police said Wednesday.
Cole Murdoch Ford, 31, whose three-year NFL career ended after several crucial missed kicks during the 1997 season, was named in a felony warrant stemming from the Sept. 21 shooting, Sgt. Chris Jones said.
"I can confirm this individual was at one time a kicker for the Oakland Raiders," Jones said. "We have not found him."
Police identified Ford as the owner of a white minivan from which shots were allegedly fired at the compound owned by the former illusionists known as Siegfried & Roy. No one was hurt, but police said shotgun pellets shattered windows and left a hole in a wall.
Police have not said if the two men were home at the time. Jones said police considered Ford armed and dangerous, and said he might be living in a low-budget hotel or camping in southern Nevada or nearby states.
Ford faces six felony warrant charges of discharging a firearm from a motor vehicle and two felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon.
Initially, the case was labeled a hate crime after a witness told police the gunman shouted that the entertainers should get out of the country. Later police said it was not bias related.
Horn and friends celebrated his 60th birthday Sunday at the home northwest of the Las Vegas Strip - a year to the day after a near-fatal tiger mauling left Horn partially paralyzed and forced the long-running Siegfried & Roy show to close.
Ford was drafted out of USC in 1995 by the Pittsburgh Steelers, but was released before that NFL season began. He signed with the Raiders, and remained on the team for three seasons before being cut.
After making 89 percent of his field goals in 1995 and 77 percent in 1996, he was successful on just 59 percent of his attempts in 1997. Ford's misses included several short ones, and often came at crucial times in games.

Desert Rat
10-07-2004, 06:32 AM
Now do we blame this on the Raiders too!! Or maybe was it the fact that he lived in Beaumont for a few years :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 06:33 AM
Now do we blame this on the Raiders too!! Or maybe was it the fact that he lived in Beaumont for a few years :idea:So what is it your trying to say here............. :coffeycup :D

Desert Rat
10-07-2004, 06:41 AM
White minivan, shotgun and shooting at ummmmm lets just say a house that is owned by foreigners with alternate like styles. Sounds like that can be construed as Running it Hard don't you think :supp: :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 06:43 AM
White minivan, shotgun and shooting at ummmmm lets just say a house that is owned by foreigners with alternate like styles. Sounds like that can be construed as Running it Hard don't you think :supp: :DTrue but like his field goals he missed...... :D

Desert Rat
10-07-2004, 06:45 AM
Most likely why nobody got hurt. The guy couldn't hit the side of a barn... :eek:

Desert Rat
10-07-2004, 06:47 AM
I think I might do something drastic if I drove a white minivan too :lightsabe

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 06:48 AM
I think I might do something drastic if I drove a white minivan too :lightsabe :coffeycup :D

Unforgiven
10-07-2004, 06:50 AM
Missed field goals and missed with a shotgun...typical Raider....

THOR
10-07-2004, 06:57 AM
Missed field goals and missed with a shotgun...typical Raider....
Exactly, typical Raider.

JetBoatRich
10-07-2004, 07:20 AM
I am not a Raider Fan, but football has a few players in trouble with the law the last couple years including murder :messedup:
:boxingguy

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 07:26 AM
I am not a Raider Fan, but football has a few players in trouble with the law the last couple years including murder :messedup:
:boxingguyGood Morning JBR!............ :coffeycup :D

JetBoatRich
10-07-2004, 07:32 AM
Good Morning JBR!............ :coffeycup :D
Good morning back at you :sleeping: what's happening today :messedup:

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Good morning back at you :sleeping: what's happening today :messedup:
Just trying to tie up some loose ends before the weekend.