PDA

View Full Version : Nice Eliminator seen on the I 15 and I 10

Danhercules
10-07-2004, 06:43 AM
About 10 am yesterday, (Wed) This thing was sweet Cat. I am pissed I did not have a camara. Lots of colors, and a friggin bright green trailer. Orange, yellow, and more. NICE!!! Looked brand new. Anyone got a new toy? I threw the shocker but the guy was on the phone and did not see.

kidstuf
10-07-2004, 09:05 AM
About 10 am yesterday, (Wed) This thing was sweet Cat. I am pissed I did not have a camara. Lots of colors, and a friggin bright green trailer. Orange, yellow, and more. NICE!!! Looked brand new. Anyone got a new toy? I threw the shocker but the guy was on the phone and did not see.
that was the first new 33' daytona... it was probably on it's way to the lake for testing when you saw it... the owner lives in yorba linda...

Danhercules
10-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Dont know where it was goin, it was N/B on the 15 and then W/B on the 10. no props on it. Looked sweet.

Huckleberry
10-07-2004, 02:51 PM
I saw that baby last Friday when I was at Eliminator with Mike Misplay. Very sweet boat. They also have a really sweet 33 out back that the owner backed out of the deal after it came out of the mold. They're looking to make someone a smoking deal on that one.