PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Parts!!!

Prime 8780
10-07-2004, 10:29 AM
I'm sending this out to anyone who may come across these parts/tools.
On Saturday the Prime Time Racing/Prime Marine race trailer was burglarized.
Unfortunately the thiefs took all the hand tools and specialty tools which we use to perform work on the race boats. They also took two propellers and a complete goggle bag. I am posting so that anyone who comes in contact with any or all of these items may contact us. We would be extremely greatful if anyone came in contact with the propellers. These are very custom props that have may years of R & D into them and they are very important to us. They are S.S. 4-blade Hydromotives. There is a left hand and a right hand prop. They have black delrin bushings in them. One of the bushings is starting to work its way out of the prop. On the leading edge of one of the propellers there is two small imperfections on one of the blades. There are oblong drilled aeration holes in the hubs of both props (the holes are kind of burred around the edges). As for the goggle bag it was a Moose bag with an assortment of Oakley goggles and replacement lenses in it. The tools are a mix of craftsman and snap-on wrenches, sockets, and screwdrivers. There are tap and die sets, heli-coil sets, spark plug time-sert kits, a timing light, a makita corded drill, a compression tester, file sets, punches, hammers, cold chisels, a voltmeter, and many other misc. tools. If anyone comes across any of these items especially the props please contact us.
Thank you,
Mike
Prime Marine
(909)484-8338
www.primemarineusa.com

Racer277
10-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Sorry to hear that. :mad:
We'll keep our eyes open. :burningm:

Desert Rat
10-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Keep your eye on ebay for the props, You just never know

Scream
10-07-2004, 11:36 AM
That sucks Mike, did it happen at the shop? Maybe someone from Beaumont (j/k)
Hope you find the property and the culprit, but I bet dollars to doughnuts the tools are already gonesville and you'll never see those again.
Scream

mbrown2
10-07-2004, 12:21 PM
I don't attend there, but some of that stuff might show up at the Long Beach swap meeting that happens each month...Superdave might know the dates.

CEO
10-07-2004, 01:44 PM
What a fricking loser(s). If you can't afford boat goodies, trade your boat for a bicycle :argue:

little rowe boat
10-07-2004, 01:51 PM
I hate thieves,what low lifes.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 02:06 PM
I say we get a rope when we find the AZZ HOLES :lightsabe :boxingguy